Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:16 pm

mardou wrote:
Trotskyist parties think that destroying embassies they're somehow taking revenge for a stupid war 30 years ago. BA is a chaos today. This is supposed to be a peaceful and "mourning" day. Just.. sad. I had a terrible day in general lines.

What happened? I expected today might be fairly fraught. I watched the news at lunch but haven't seen it this evening....

and yes it was a stupid war... another one would be even more stupid so I hope something's sorted soon without any further violence. Sad
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:31 pm

it's really stupid. also they should know that our country was in the middle of the worst dictatorship goverment of it's history. the popularity of that goverment was in crisis so to start a stupid war and to win it was the only thing that could help them. if they're looking for someone to blame.. that's it Shrug
they also made this day even more complicated for everyone else because 2 main avenues are block.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:52 pm

That sucks mate. I'm not sure where the embassy is (never had any reason to go there). I can imagine the traffic and everything is a nightmare though. Can you get into uni ok?

Hopefully tomorrow everything will have calmed down a bit?
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:13 pm

I didnt have college because it's holiday today. I'm fine just.. it was an extra thing to a terrible day. in another note, is there a better in this world than weed and ice cream? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:20 pm

mardou wrote:
I didnt have college because it's holiday today. I'm fine just.. it was an extra thing to a terrible day. in another note, is there a better in this world than weed and ice cream? Laughing

Yes. Weed and bacon. asd
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Well I hope your ok anyway mate. Message me whenever if you need a rant etc smile. And in answer to your question... in times like this.. no.. probably not Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Dancing gay rainbow officially happens tomorrow! We have costumes and props now. I got to monkey dance in costume tonight which was a hoot. It's so silly!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Sounds like a blast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 am

eli_ wrote:
Have you guys ever seen that short documentary about parents of gay kids? I think I have it bookmarked somewhere. I'll post it in the LGBT thread, maybe it can help.

Hey, I've been thinking for quite some time that that would be good subject matter for a documentary. I'm serious. Because homosexuality is something most parents, and society in general really, try to shield kids from.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:29 am

So I'm installing WoW and I'm about to play it after 4 years. This shall be interesting later on tonight smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:15 am

Sez wrote:
So I'm installing WoW and I'm about to play it after 4 years. This shall be interesting later on tonight smile

Lemme resurrect you! I get a free mount and you get the Cata expansion and a level 80 character free! yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:48 am

Hey guys, just wanted to say I won't be able to login for a while, I can do it now while my dad is at work, and maybe I'll be able to do it tomorrow morning. You know when you asked if he's violent toward us? Well, he is, all the time, and I hate to write this down, because he's still my dad and I love him and it's not fair for anyone to judge this sitation without knowing everything that's going on. I mean, he's been beating up his wife and kids all his life, and that's wrong no matter how you look at it, right? But still I'm stuck here and he's right when he says I'm a failure and a letdown and everything else.
Um, long story short, I'm forbidden to go to the internet. Yeah, I know it's crazy. And I got a bit bruised, but I'm used to it, so, don't worry about me. I know how to deal with this situation. I hope I'll be able to talk some more tomorrow, but if I can't, you don't worry, ok? I'm still here and still fine Group hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:59 am

Eli, I have no words... Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:05 am

Oh Eli... Hug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 am

Oh Eli No
That is awful! I'm so sorry! I know it's a difficult situation, but know there is help to be had for you, and your dad!
You don't have to accept things the way they are. You don't have to live that way!

And you're certainly not a failure and a letdown! Don't you ever believe anything of the sort!

Be safe little lady! Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:10 am

Eli, can't you like... call someone? I know he's your dad and everything, but dude....

Either way, you're the shit. I love you
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:11 am

ok, gotta go now. see you tomorrow, I hope. And again, don't worry about me. I'm a big girl and all. There is a solution to all this, and it's to run away smile And one day I'll do it and be fine, okay? Love you all! Being off the internet will give me time to work on a couple more fanarts bounce
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:13 am

Eli, i'm really sorry that's the situation you're in.
Take care of yourself, and hopefully we can see you on here soon.
Heart 02
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:16 am

Eli big hugs to you and I hope you take care of yourself <3 Hug
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:16 am

Are there no services where you live which can offer solutions, so you can start living on your own? I did that also at a very young age because my home-situation was complicated and it helped a lot.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:31 am

Aw Eli. I don't know what to say Cwtch Stay safe Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:37 am

Hug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:59 am

I'm a little late, but Eli... Sad

Don't even know what to say. But please, keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Eli, I..don't even know what to say. Except I can kind of relate. My dad was pretty strict growing up, and he had bad temper and he hit me occasionally in anger. He was also gone a lot though, and the first and only time he hurt me badly, my mom threatened to divorce him, and he really started to change. When I was a teenager I had a lot of rage at him though. I felt like he didn't really love me because I'm not his biological daughter, he married my mom when I was 5 and adopted me. Things are cool now, but cool is all. I'll never be close with him.

But you've got to get out from under your father's control. And don't let him detirmine your self-worth. Don't say he's right that you're a failure.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Jugz... Cwtch

I really, really hope things will get better for you and your family soon, Eli. smile

-------------

On a lighter note, tomorrow is my last day at work before vacations! Thursday morning I'm going to my hometown and next Wednesday I'm flying to London. Bags almost packed now. I'll be out till May... Might be the chance for Charlie to take the lead as the top poster here... nonchalant

Do you guys do anything especial for Easter? I think here the main thing (besides egg hunting on Sunday, but that's for children) is a big family lunch on Good Friday. It's usually fish because tradition says you can't have red meat on Good Friday. I'm hoping my dad will cook codfish (bacalhau).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next