Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VIII

Go down 
+12
Phyxrak
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
Dina
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Mike`
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:54 am

Oooooh, that one's really similar to our Med building and our Library with all the glass. (Doesn't have the weird thing sticking out though) I think it kinda bugs me how different every building is, there's no uniform design at my school. hash
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:58 am

Mike` wrote:
Oooooh, that one's really similar to our Med building and our Library with all the glass. (Doesn't have the weird thing sticking out though) I think it kinda bugs me how different every building is, there's no uniform design at my school. hash
Yeah same.

And idek what that thing sticking up is LOL. I wonder if you can walk inside it. I might try tomorrow tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 am

Most uni's these days are a mix. New buildings get added all the time. Mine overall as like that, some old bits mixed with some stuff that was built when I was there, some 60's concrete blocks hidden round the back etc. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:15 am

We have A LOT of universities but they are all really, really ugly.

And since they abolished the fees, they are incredibly crowded (really: they had to start writing exams in gyms and have lessons in cinemas etc.)
That's also part of the reason why I dind't 'just' want to go to one of these Unis.

Anyways this is my Uni, where you can study next to your occupation.
It's a private one, so I don't have to worry whether I'll get a seat during the next lecture of if it's so crowded, that I'll have to leave again (this has actually happened to friends of mine).

University of economics and management:
http://www.en.fom.de/about-the-fom.html
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:28 am

I figured you'd be doing some kind of artsy course, like music? scratch

-------------
Gay much?
Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 Tumblr_m0sl89xvPF1qbmozgo1_250
Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 Tumblr_m0sl89xvPF1qbmozgo2_250
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:38 am

Damn I wish I knew if my Dad was coming back today.. or like how far away he was so I could work out whether he's realistically going to come back today.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really care about what he's up to or anything, I just need to know whether I need to start cleaning up evidence that I've been using his apartment as my own little den of solitude for the past 3 days. Laughing

Unfortunately he's MIA... and doesn't say where he's going, or who he's with and is kind of evasive. I can't call him up on this one, I wouldn't have a leg to stand on. I've left him for days maybe even weeks not knowing what country, or state I'm in, with no clue who I'm with... at least I know who I get it from though...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:40 am

Oh, Kristen... ROFL I'm sure she does it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:58 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
I figured you'd be doing some kind of artsy course, like music? scratch

Oh I have no knowledge about music whatsoever.
Our pianist is actually going to study music, but he is already leading choirs and playing masses etc.
For me there'd be absolutely no future in that:
I never formally learned how to play the guitar. I can't play piano. I've only had some singing lessons for about half a year, where I frustrated my teacher because I have a horrible/nonexistend breathing-technique.

I can read music, but only barely and very slowly.

Me studying music would be studying into unemployment Very Happy

No, no. I'm a little creative bee, but I like this as my hobby and stress-management output way better than my occupation.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:12 am

LOL that's surprising. For someone who doesn't know much about music, you certainly sound good! (in that audio you showed us). Natural talent Thumbs Up

And i'm about to sleep (and not have to wake up early Very Happy) Night!

p.s. Yesterday i had a dream that my (ex)friend was cheating on her boyfriend with Grant Gustin (i.e. Sebastian on Glee)... That is all.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:56 am

my uni looked like this Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 E19431d58f8fba20652264df743b28751f82559
pretty cool, we had to go there by boat!
jk, we used the regular door on the street by the other side tongue Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 Universit%C3%A0_ca_foscari_tesi_laurea_digitale
and I almost never went there, the main building was for cool med students. The rest of us had to scatter round the city
Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 Img_7455
most Italian unis are like that, there are classes in different parts of the city and you have to run all the time. It was a nightmare, specially in tourist season.
But we had some cool places. One of my classes was in a theatre built in the 20s, there was always some crew shooting movies in there. And one was in front of a building site for cruise ships, those things were HUGE.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 am

Well yeah, it must be complicated to move around so many times but honestly, nothing can beat those settings. smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:25 am

You get pretty bored of the settings after the first 2 weeks tongue
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:31 am

That's the cruel irony of life. Everything becomes casual and boring after getting used to it.
I wish we could hold on to our initial excitement for things, events and people instead of losing it bit by bit through time.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:07 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
LOL that's surprising. For someone who doesn't know much about music, you certainly sound good! (in that audio you showed us). Natural talent Thumbs Up

aww , thank you blush

Eli, is that Venice?

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:28 pm

MsFalange wrote:

Eli, is that Venice?
yup!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Just been for a refreshing walk with the neighbors. Now I can throw myself on the couch with a good conscience Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:09 pm

eli_ wrote:
MsFalange wrote:

Eli, is that Venice?
yup!

So beautiful! Definitely one of the places I will visit someday I love you
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:42 pm

4 fire trucks and 3 ambulances are in our street right now.
have been for a while - something at the neighbours-house. No fire but maybe something else.

2 years ago we had this smoldering fire in our cellar, and there were also coming all these fire trucks and ambulances Shrug So I'm thinking it might be sth. like this
I hope everybodies fine...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:54 pm

I never realized how insane it is for a girl to get her hair done. Just sat in the salon for two hours with my friend. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:03 pm

We just had a tiny earthquake!!

And it's so wrong that that excites me.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:14 pm

It is all of a sudden spring outside! It's like 75 or 24 outside which is crazy!!!

Last edited by Shanna_ on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:17 pm

OMG it's +20C here right now and there's no wind whatsoever. I'm running around with my car windows all the way down in a t-shirt and it's awesommmmme!!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:18 pm

meh, spring hash

where's my cold weather gone????
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:43 pm

and by the way, I've had a rough day. I need a hug, please?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:48 pm

eli_ wrote:
and by the way, I've had a rough day. I need a hug, please?

Cwtch Cwtch Cwtch

---------

I got my new glasses last week and they are wrong! If I cover my left eye I can barely read subtitles, for instance. I need to go back to the doctor. hash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VIII
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next