Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VIII

Go down 
+12
Phyxrak
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
Dina
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Mike`
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:43 pm

I'm afraid you'll find Norwegian food suuuuuper bland Hannah Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Charlie wrote:
So, Hannah thinks it's funny that I'm going to get bullied into using a sun bed later...

Yeah enjoy the leccy beach dude. Laughing

MissLilly wrote:

Nah, I'll bring some tabasco with Wink

Just kidding!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Don't kid about Tabasco, gurrrl! I was raised on it. My parents used to give me a spoonful of Tabasco sauce if I said bad words or called my brothers stupid or something. It was an ineffective punishment though, because I quickly grew to like it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:30 pm

I love the stuff!!! I love all the chilli!!! smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Span_ski wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Nah, I'll bring some tabasco with Wink

Just kidding!! Very Happy

Are you really kidding? I think maybe not? scratch

Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:18 pm

We do have tabasco here though, so I'll make sure to get some especially for Hannah. Maybe even some chili spices or something? Black pepper? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:34 pm

@ Isa - ha ha ha. I forgot I actually bought sine in brazil to lash on everything. You know me too well smile

@ Lilly - thanks!! You don't need to go to any trouble for me though. Honestly smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Who says it's any trouble? smile
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:16 pm

I'm watching '8' atm (the play with George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer etc. pp. about the proposition 8)
It's really good - interesting and sort of amusing at times!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:18 pm

So, Shanna being the sly bitch that she is, sent me a box full of peanut butter candies, when I specifically asked her not to! I'm so offended. Who wants to wake up finding a bunch of delicious, delicious candies on their doorstep? yahoo
You in trouble, missy. Now I have to came up with something spectacular to send you next time.
Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 Tumblr_ljlx3eCqp91qgtgxk
peanut butter kinda tastes like M&M's though.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:26 pm

I'm sorry I disappointed you all with the subway thing Laughing I've never eaten in subway even though I have one 3 blocks away.. Shrug
I didn't have classes. annoying.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:30 pm

It was tragic to me that you had never had reese's pieces. Please forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:25 pm

I just realized I want some of those. Very Happy

EDIT- Got em'
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Why do so many guys think they are Jesus? Like seriously the Messiah complex is pretty much exclusively male.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Why do so many guys think they are Jesus? Like seriously the Messiah complex is pretty much exclusively male.

That's entirely bullcrap. I've met just as many girls who are entirely self-absorbed and believe in their own invulnerability as I have guys (Including myself). It's more a comment on modern society in general; the popular parenting method now is to tell everyone they're the best at everything and can be the best at whatever else they want to be the best at.

Parents and the media are both responsible for creating God-complexes in both girls and boys. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Don't kid about Tabasco, gurrrl! I was raised on it. My parents used to give me a spoonful of Tabasco sauce if I said bad words or called my brothers stupid or something. It was an ineffective punishment though, because I quickly grew to like it.
I find this funny.

I don't get how people (e.g. Hannah apparently tongue) can smother stuff in chilli... For me it just takes away the taste of the actual food, and my nose starts to run Sad ...so it's also embarrassing haha.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:00 am

Haha, the talk about the spicy food still continues.
And indeed... running noses. I have that side-effect also.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:36 am

Chilli has it's own flavour although I admit you can go too far with it sometimes and ruin the flavour of the food you are eating if you're not careful. It can enhance the flavour in some dishes though!! Very Happy

Also, I'm amused that everyone is calling me Hannah, not Han... I feel like I've been naughty or something Laughing
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:39 am

I can handle samurai sauce better than ever.
Maybe it's just not that spicy anymore at the places I eat it.
Or I guess a human body adapts.
Same for pili-pili and sambal.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:57 am

I shall call you Han then! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:14 am

Just been to the possum caves here in Mount Gambier. A possum tried biting my mum and cousin haha..
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:21 am

Happy Friday everyone!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:21 am

Sez wrote:
Just been to the possum caves here in Mount Gambier. A possum tried biting my mum and cousin haha..

Oh my! They have razorsharp teeth!

Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 Possum

Shanna_ wrote:
Happy Friday everyone!

I should eat fries on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:29 am

haha it's okay they moved their hands before it bit them. They are still cute though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:39 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
I shall call you Han then! bounce

Thanks Rosie!! smile

Sez wrote:

That sounds terrifying!

Shanna_ wrote:
Happy Friday everyone!

and to you too smile

So what's everyone got planned for this lovely Friday?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VIII
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next