Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VIII

Go down 
+12
Phyxrak
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
Dina
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Mike`
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:00 pm

How long is your bus-ride?
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:02 pm

1hour 20 min. If I'm lucky. Enough to sleep a little nap. But on Fridays... the highway that leaves BA is a disaster. Last time the ride lasted 3.30 hours.. for only 80 km.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:05 pm

mardou wrote:
Last time the ride lasted 3.30 hours.. for only 80 km.

Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 Ohmy

Is the bus usually crowded or do you have some decent personal space?
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:08 pm

It depends. There are like different "categories". The better one, also the most expensive, has nice seats that you can recline and also nobody can be standing so there's one seat for everyone (I'm planing to take that one Wink )
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:19 pm

mardou wrote:
The better one, also the most expensive, has nice seats that you can recline

Like this?

Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 Thumbnail
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Nope. Not THAT confortable. Is not a long distance bus, the seats are between urban buses and long distance buses. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Just took the highest donation so far... £250! smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:28 pm

There is a very sick girl who collected a whole archive of photos, names and addresses of LGBT people, and sent it to christian groups and other anti gay organizations. She is also adding them one by one on her tumblr, to out them against their will. I want to cry.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:30 pm

That is horrendous. I'm actually speechless.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:33 pm

eli_ wrote:
There is a very sick girl who collected a whole archive of photos, names and addresses of LGBT people, and sent it to christian groups and other anti gay organizations. She is also adding them one by one on her tumblr, to out them against their will. I want to cry.
Why would someone do that?!? That's beyond terrible!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:50 pm

eli_ wrote:

What the hell?!
Tell me people are at least reporting her tumblr account?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:03 pm

MissLilly wrote:

What the hell?!
Tell me people are at least reporting her tumblr account?
they are, but she should be reported to the authorities
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Oh definitely! Don't suppose she has let out her own name and location though?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Yep. She's called Sophie Von Bayern, and she's proud of what she's doing. And just now her blog has been deleted. Hope she won't start again.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:33 pm

People are terrible and cruel at times.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:19 pm

eli_ wrote:

WTF

People, they are the worst.

-------------

On a lighter note, I nearly destroyed the fun with the Lingerie Party I mentioned earlier. No one told me it was a surprise and I said something about it to the bride, but luckily I was quick enough to see she didn't know what I was talking about and I was able to change subject as if I was talking about something else. So, in the end, I think she has no clue.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:30 pm

On another lighter note... Someone just took a donation for £10,555.00 for Sport Relief here. Awesome. So, sometimes people can be awful, sometimes they can be great.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:46 pm

That's awesome, Charlie!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Random number though, right?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:58 pm

LOL It is random.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Awesomely random smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:31 pm

eli_ wrote:
Damn i wish i could have sent her some super angry anon message. Fucking a-hole.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:32 pm

People like that aren't worth the energy it takes to type an angry anon message, Rosie.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Yeah but i mean, when anger builds up it needs an outlet haha.

What's 10,555 pounds(?) in dollars.... $16 015. Whoa.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:55 pm

I know babe. Cwtch

Yeah, it's a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VIII
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next