Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VIII

Go down 
+12
Phyxrak
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
Dina
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Mike`
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:18 am

Because of Glee I never look at dolphins the same way again.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:20 am

I'm still cooking tea for me, my bro and dad lol. Lamb chops, chips and vegetables with fish instead lamb chops for dad because he's a vegetarian.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:23 am

Which sauce on it?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:41 am

Sauce? on what lol?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:42 am

The lamb chops maybe? Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 Unsure
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:08 am

Oh my freaking brain. I need to stoppppppp!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:27 am

What's a super way to start a day? I know, that cat falling in the bath with you! Thank you Phebe for the scratches.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:33 am

Shanna_ wrote:
What's a super way to start a day? I know, that cat falling in the bath with you! Thank you Phebe for the scratches.
LOL. HOW? How did she manage to do that?

I was having a super good sleep, so obviously the guy who lives upstairs decided it was time to hammer his walls. Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:36 am

cinco wrote:

Ahh I had tartar sauce on my chips lol
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:47 am

eli_ wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
LOL. HOW? How did she manage to do that?

I was having a super good sleep, so obviously the guy who lives upstairs decided it was time to hammer his walls. Sweet.
Her favorite place to have quality time with me is the bathroom. When I'm in the bath she likes to sit on the ledge and stare at me. She saw her tail this morning and pounced on it but misjudged the ledge. My leg became the second ledge.

Sorry your sleep got messed up.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:14 am

Hope your leg's ok.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:19 am

Sez wrote:
cinco wrote:

fucking best combo right there.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:21 am

Shanna_ wrote:

Her favorite place to have quality time with me is the bathroom. When I'm in the bath she likes to sit on the ledge and stare at me. She saw her tail this morning and pounced on it but misjudged the ledge. My leg became the second ledge.

Sorry your sleep got messed up.
thanks Hug
Sorry about your leg, I know the feeling. Mine just almost got me another ear piercing Shrug
They are so cute when they want to follow you in the bathroom though.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:36 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Sez wrote:
cinco wrote:

fucking best combo right there.

I know right!! Yummy smile

Hope your leg is alright Shanna Hug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:45 am

My leg is fine. It's just a few cat scratches. The go with the bruises lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:46 am

I'm in the worst mood today. I'm so fed up. I don't even know why. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:47 am

Charlie wrote:

Awwwwwwwww hugs!! Hug Hug Hug

Sitting in my French class trying not to die.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:50 am

Thanks, Mike. smile Good luck with the French class, I hated French when I was in school. Not the language, the teachers. They were awful.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:51 am

Charlie wrote:

Big hugs to you hope it gets better Hug Hug Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:54 am

Charlie wrote:
Those days Thumbs Down Hopefully it starts looking up for you! If not, get a good amount of sleep tonight Wink (sometimes that's all i need)
Cwtch Heart 02
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:14 am

Thanks, both. smile

I don't know what it is. I think I'm a little bit stressed about spending money for Bali.

I'm doing my first shift in my new casual job on Sunday, so maybe I'm worked up about that too?

I'm annoyed that it takes creditors 5 minutes to tarnish your credit rating/report but once you've paid everything off etc. it takes them FOREVER to update it and say you're all square.

I'm triple booked this evening and that's not even taking into account the fact that I'll be expected to spend an hour on the phone with my girlfriend and she'll kick off if I'm too late getting home.
1. Netball match, won't be finished until 21:30, in Cardiff
2. Friend from the hotel is moving back to Brighton for good, leaving party in Newport
3. Celebrating the fact that another friend's court case is over and the punisment wasn't as severe as expected

Can't really get out of any of them.

AND, in a minute I have to phone a customer who is a lawyer who, therefore, thinks he is better than me and knows everything about everything. :eyeroll: So, I can see that lasting a while because the basis for his complaint is complete bollocks and all the delays have been caused by him. Fun times...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:16 am

Charlie wrote:
Sorry Sad Hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:18 am

Thanks, Shanna. Cwtch smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:23 am

Charlie wrote:
Thanks, both. smile

I don't know what it is. I think I'm a little bit stressed about spending money for Bali.

I'm doing my first shift in my new casual job on Sunday, so maybe I'm worked up about that too?

I'm annoyed that it takes creditors 5 minutes to tarnish your credit rating/report but once you've paid everything off etc. it takes them FOREVER to update it and say you're all square.

I'm triple booked this evening and that's not even taking into account the fact that I'll be expected to spend an hour on the phone with my girlfriend and she'll kick off if I'm too late getting home.
1. Netball match, won't be finished until 21:30, in Cardiff
2. Friend from the hotel is moving back to Brighton for good, leaving party in Newport
3. Celebrating the fact that another friend's court case is over and the punisment wasn't as severe as expected

Can't really get out of any of them.

AND, in a minute I have to phone a customer who is a lawyer who, therefore, thinks he is better than me and knows everything about everything. :eyeroll: So, I can see that lasting a while because the basis for his complaint is complete bollocks and all the delays have been caused by him. Fun times...
Holy shit, that's overwhelming! Hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:29 am

And as someone just pointed out to me, I've had a pretty emotional week already, what with one close friend moving home to Germany, then she's off to Canada, and another close friend moving back to Reunion/starting work on a cruise ship from somewhere in Germany. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VIII
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next