Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random thoughts V - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:10 am

Hi Wave Tis going well, thanks! Just chillinnn. Not being too busy. I think once we get to Waikiki, we'll do more stuff. Just came home from this mini sunset cruise thing smile It was super beautiful. Sooooo nice! I mean, i got a bit sick because of the rocking of the boat, but it was nice anyway haha.
I'm getting really distracted by the TV/computer though LOL.... I was in my room for like 3/4 of the day today.

How you doin' Charlie?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:31 am

That mini sunset cruise sounds so nice. Except for the feeling sick thing, that's annoying. But I'm sure the view etc. was immense.

I was gonna say that when you asked for the LG link, get out of your room! get outside! You;re in Hawaii for goodness sake, go out surfing or swimming or something. Hehehe.

I'm okay, super tired, didn't get to sleep until like 2am and had to get up for work at 6:30. Lol. In for another long day today, going to try and work until 22:00. I'll power through though. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:46 am

Lolll working your hours while sleep deprived must massively suck Thumbs Down But gotta do whatcha gotta do! We're here to help entertain you Thumbs Up

And i know, i'm ridiculous! Hate being behind though.

Egh, gotta wake up at 5.30 tomorrow for some snorkeling thing i'm being dragged to meh Better go schhleeep!
Night!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:52 am

You can't say you're here to entertain me and then bugger off to get some beauty sleep for snorkelling! ROFL

The snorkelling thing sounds awesome btw, just not that early in the morning. I think I might drown if someone chucked me in the sea at that sort of time. I'm so non-functional at that time, I can barely chew cereal/sip tea. Lol.

Nos da, Rosie! smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 am

Good morning dude! I hope you're not feeling too tired this morning?! Apologies for my part in that! I just woke up and it's 8am here, and I feel exhausted. again lol. I will make it out of Palermo today though.... hopefully lol
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 am

Ewwwwwwwww, English today!!!

Luckily it's only a 2-hour day. smile Then Gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:40 am

ROFL What a day.... WHAT A DAY lulz

So today we had a fire alarm to rehearse evacuating the building (normally that should happen like every year but the last one we had was about 1-1,5years ago)
Anyways, basically my whole grade has known since yesterday that today was going to be an alarm (you know how it is with rumours, they spread pretty fast. Especially at my school)

So when I came into my English class (3rd period, I didn't have school before that) I asked "Did we already have the fire alarm or is there a chance it happens in this lesson?" In that moment the teacher comes in, shush-es me, sits down and begins "Soooo, these past days I have been going around in my classes and asked whether they knew how to react in case of an emergency."
Laughing Very unsuspicious, so I was like "Oh, no worries, we already know about the fire alarm at 11!" (11am was just a wild guess I took)

The look she gave me was hilarious, something between confused and pissed.
I left my beanie and jacket on, I didn't really think it would make sense to take them off, just to take them on again.
So we were joking around and she was saying "This is actually really serious." and I agreed.
She "One of my students asked for example what would happen, if she was on the toilet when the alarm would go off"
"Uhm, that's actually a good question, what would I be supposed to do, if I was on the toilet while the alarm went off?" (We have a very big school with 3 different gathering points)

Anyways, she then tried to get me to tell her from whom I had gotten this information but I didn't and instead by now everybody had packed their things and sat there: jackets on, bags packed, just waiting for the alarm to go off (normally you'd leave your bags of course but we partly hoped, that the evacuation would take long enough so that we could go home directly afterwords)

Then the alarm did go off and it was hilarious, people slowly stood up, took their scarves and put them on (if they were some of the few that didn't do that already) and then we proceeded to slowly walk down the 5 floors.

On our way I saw 2 art-teacher, standing in the hall and looking at pictures that were exhibited there, until one of them was like "Come on, we should probably go down now, too." ROFL

When we were outside, our entire class had totally lost itself. Normally you'rse supposed to stay with your class so the teacher can check if everybody is there once you're out. 10minutes later we were already going back to our classrooms and when we had finally sat down we were like
"Uuuhm, weren't you supposed to check if everybody got down safe Miss M?"
And she looked at us, didn't even hesitate and said "I did!"

I was cracking up so bad! We were laughing so hard, we were crying and couldn't help but think (and I may have said it out loud Wink) : If this had been serious we'd all be dead. How can you not check whether your class is complete? That's like your only and most important task in an emergency...

Well, in the end our headmistress was happy that everybody was evacuated within 4minutes and I still don't know where I would have to go if I was on the toilet in case of emergency.

So far Lighter Rock on, everybody
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:50 am

Fire drills were so dumb in high school. Laughing It was pretty obvious if it was a real fire, people would just be getting out through first floor windows and shit, not pleasantly stroll out the front door. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 am

Span_ski wrote:
Good morning dude! I hope you're not feeling too tired this morning?! Apologies for my part in that! I just woke up and it's 8am here, and I feel exhausted. again lol. I will make it out of Palermo today though.... hopefully lol

Oh, shush! I could have gone to sleep whenever I wanted. smile Besides, I had a large, black coffee this morning and I just drank a Red Bull with my lunch, I'm recovering. Lol.

Do you mean you're going somewhere new today or you're getting out because the weather is better? Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:20 am

Fire drills in work are fun, it's like an extra cigarette break. Very Happy It also highlights how poorly designed this building is. The stair wells are ridiculously small.

Also, who fixed the smileys!?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:07 am

Charlie wrote:
Also, who fixed the smileys!?

There was something wrong with them?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:13 am

No, they weren't broken. The crazy : D one is now Very Happy and the normal : P one is now tongue.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 am

Very Happy >> IS the crazy one
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:11 am

I mean the little green one that it used to be... Or do you still get that one?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:13 am

For me it's still the crazy green one - aaaaaah yahoo it's stalking me!!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:14 am

Very Happy is like The Mask.

Damn, I banged my arm so hard at work last night. It still hurts. Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:26 am

WTH!? It's not the crazy green one for me anymore. It's a yellow one with a sparkle-y grin.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Nightmare! Have you got a bruise?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:31 am

Charlie wrote:
WTH!? It's not the crazy green one for me anymore. It's a yellow one with a sparkle-y grin.

Seriously????? For me it's the green one! yahoo

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

All green!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:37 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Not good
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 am

Charlie wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Nightmare! Have you got a bruise?

Lawd. I've got a bruise the size of a tennis ball.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 am

Trying to show you now... Hold on. My phone signal is rubbish in this office.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:41 am

Isabela wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Seriously????? For me it's the green one! yahoo

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

All green!

I'm keen on green, as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:44 am

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:45 am

Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Oh, shush! I could have gone to sleep whenever I wanted. smile Besides, I had a large, black coffee this morning and I just drank a Red Bull with my lunch, I'm recovering. Lol.

Do you mean you're going somewhere new today or you're getting out because the weather is better? Hehe.

I want to try and make it more than 5 blocks from the house lol. Technically I don't really need to though, I have everything here... but that's not the point!

Plus we are having a party tonight for the Colombians because they are moving tomorrow, so that will no doubt be a late one.

Glad you're holding up ok smile, cheers anyway buddy!

Mmmm coffee, I needs me some of that.

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

You're arm ok? Maybe we should change Very Happy to 😷 ?? That way it's fit for purpose, and less creepy?

Charlie wrote:

What yellow one? I want : D to be yellow, I don't know why but it troubles me more than it should, that it's not Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next