Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts III

Go down 
+12
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Charles
Phyxrak
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Melissa
MissLilly
Span_ski
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts III - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:40 am

MissLilly wrote:
Bom dia, Isa Wave

How's your day?

Thanks, Lilly. My day is going fine. Not much to do till now.

How is your day? You're going back to school today?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:46 am

My day is also fine, thank you smile
Just sitting here listening to music and such.

Yup, back to school today. yahoo
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:18 am

first day back in school today, hated every second of it though (As i learned today) my grades are shockingly good. Like really, really good. As in: grades people would get if they barely left home and studied all the time.
Ironically it is possible, that my worst grade will be in english - sucks because it's one of my advanced courses but the teacher hates me, so not a lot one can do.

Have to get back in 1 and a half hours for PE... to go or not to go - that is the question Wink

Last edited by MsFalange on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:24 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Good morning All,

I just broke my only pair of glasses. Damn.

I had the house to myself today, and was looking forward to just chillin'.

Now I guess I should go to the optician.
Breaking the glasses isn't good! Contacts are helpful and all but not if you can't wear them indefinitely.

Yep, and unfortunately I can't as you know... damn... guess I'll have to skip the cinema this eve, and pray, they can get another pair ready by the end of the week, or I'll be blind, in a foreign country lol

Melissa wrote:

I broke my glasses once when I was working at an overnight camp on the middle of an island. Bottom line couldn't get a new pair. Taped them up with duct tape. I looked super cool

I can't tape them up unfortunately, they are completely FUBAR. Sad

Isabela wrote:
Hello everybody! Wave

Oh, that doesn't look good, Han. asd

I hope you can fix this as soon as possible.

I would go crazy without my glasses. I have myopia and it isn't that strong but I hate the idea of not being able to identify people from a distance. Everything is just a blur, awful.

Yeah, these aren't even the right prescription anyway, they're too week, so using an old pair isn't even an option. Bugger.

---------

I hope the first day of school goes well for you guys who have that today!

Good luck with all the dental drama Charlie and Lilly! Sounds painful, hope it all goes ok!! hug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:26 am

Yay for your good grades Dina! stars
Keep it up!

As for PE, I'd skip it. But then again, I failed PE due to not showing up in High School, or whatever it's called in english, so you might not want to listen to me tongue
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:29 am

I asked my dentist as well because of my wisdom tooth because I had some trouble with it about a month ago and he said, that they always grow in episodes, so It's normal for me to have pain for about a week and then it goes away again and comes back when it grows again.

Apparently my tooth is still far from showing so didn't do anything yet.
I go to the dentist every half year for checking purposes, I've luckily never really had problems with my teeth. And my dentist is a really awesome guy who has known me forever so I luckily don't share this fear of dentists
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:36 am

The tooth that is giving me trouble has completely broken through, so I hope they can just pull it out and be done with it. But I still have 3 left, 2 of which are only partially through, and one still buried.
Can't believe it's taken so long. 3 years and counting. Stupid wisdom teeth, not good for anything but trouble.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:38 am

MissLilly wrote:
Yay for your good grades Dina! stars
Keep it up!

As for PE, I'd skip it. But then again, I failed PE due to not showing up in High School, or whatever it's called in english, so you might not want to listen to me tongue

Yeah but missing the first lesson after the holidays never looks good.

It's ridiculous - my grades don't even matter anymore because I already signed the contract with the company where I will start in the summer, but they keep getting better. Though I'm not complaining Wink

PE is a joke at my school. I'm a person who (pretty much) always attends but even I skip PE from time to time.
For one, because I can go home for two hours and then have to drive back to school just to play a bit of hockey or table-tennis and then drive back home.
And also, because it's so easy and the teachers don't even care anymore. We can excuse our absence ourselfs since we're no longer minors and just have to fill out the form and the teacher signs it at the next lesson.

Meh, I'm gonna go though. Got an A- (13points) so I will try to keep leaving a positive impression for my next (and final) grade, as well.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:49 am

Urgh, on the phone to HMRC... this is not fun.

The inland revenue is not my friend. I need to do this now though, while the lenses hold out, and I can still see.... meh
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:01 am

Oh dear Hannah Banana. Broken glasses and a fun conversation with HRMC. Bad times.

So, when are you leaving the UK again now?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 am

Charlie wrote:
Oh dear Hannah Banana. Broken glasses and a fun conversation with HRMC. Bad times.

I've finally got off hold, and have been asked some ridiculous questions... the most amusing of which was.. "Are you a seafarer?" Errrr no... WTF

I'm leaving in exactly 1 week smile. This time next week I should be somewhere over the Atlantic.. hopefully with a new pair of specs lol

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:21 am

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:

I've finally got off hold, and have been asked some ridiculous questions... the most amusing of which was.. "Are you a seafarer?" Errrr no... WTF

I'm leaving in exactly 1 week smile. This time next week I should be somewhere over the Atlantic.. hopefully with a new pair of specs lol

A seafarer? ROFL Oh man, you're leaving that soon? And we didn't even get to go for a drink. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:46 am

Well Stars Wars online wasn't too bad, got up to level 7 till my back decided to get pains...stupid chair I'm sitting in Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:49 am

Yeah, it's all booked now.

Well depending on how quick I can get a new pair of glasses I was planning on heading down south for a few days before I head off, as I have a return ticket from London to use in the next month. You never know... if I wind up in Bristol this week I'll give you a shout... smile

If not though, defo when I get back in March!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:11 am

Hey guys... I've added some smilies!

Plus1 Bye Confused02 Food Cold ill Titanic Please02 Tebow Soccer Cheerleader Greetings

Gay flag

Check out the name for this one: Dina
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:31 am

Ha! Love them. Where's my eyebrow raise smiley though? Wink

Last edited by Charlie on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:41 am

Man, I'm doing gif's right now for my tumblr, so tiring and it's 3:10am here Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:48 am

Jeez, my friend just sent me an email that I don't know how to respond to.

Basically, she suffers with depression anyway and she's already on like the highest dose of whatever it is that she takes so they want her to have therapy. She was telling me that she feels sad and stuff so I asked her what was bothering her at the moment. She told me she can't say it out loud because it makes feel crazy so she emailed it to me. And now I don't know how to respond.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:54 am

Charlie wrote:
Ha! Love them. Where's my eyebrow raise smiley though? Wink

Is this one good? Eyebrow

I missed the ones Lilly suggested, and that was the only one I've found.

More:

U Gay Ninja Drinks Lame Party

Last edited by Isabela on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Ideal. smile And I love that ninja one! Genius.

Only an hour left in work. Then I've got a netball match. Then I'm coming back to work for overtime for two hours. I can't wait to get paid. Actually, any overtime from today onwards is going in next month's pay. Can't wait for that either. Lol.

I have to find some time to get to the gym from now on too... Busy, busy, busy.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Oh, thank god! There's no overtime from 20:00 - 22:00 so I don't have to feel guilty about not doing it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:42 pm

I think an evening off sounds like a much better idea dude!!!

No glasses till Friday Sad.... and I'm down 200 squids... bummer.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:44 pm

Isabela wrote:
Hey guys... I've added some smilies!

Check out the name for this one: Dina

Laughing aaawww, I think, I have a new favourite smiley Dina

PE was a total waste of time btw yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Span_ski wrote:
I think an evening off sounds like a much better idea dude!!!

No glasses till Friday Sad.... and I'm down 200 squids... bummer.

Bad times, babe. I'm sure there's a joke including the words 'robbed' and 'blind' there somewhere.

If it was me I would be blind until payday because I do not have that many squids at my disposal.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:52 pm

MsFalange wrote:
Laughing aaawww, I think, I have a new favourite smiley Dina

PE was a total waste of time btw yahoo

I wanted a singing one, but the one I found was ugly. That one with the guitar was cute. Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts III
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next