Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:25 am

Guys, I just wanted to say that I miss you all!

Group hug
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:10 am

Group hug 
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:44 am

Glad you're enjoying it Rosie!! smile

I miss you all too!! Group hug 

Oooo, the Queen gave the Royal Stamp of Approval for gay marriage in the UK today! Good news smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:36 pm

That is good news indeed smile
Back to top Go down
XenaLin

XenaLin

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Indeed good news =)
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:36 pm

PEEPS Hug I'm so sorry that I haven't been around much, but as it seems, we all have lots of things going on in our lives at the moment.
It's crazy that it's been around 1,5 years of us having this place.
And to be honest it's scaring me that I just don't know where all the time went.

1 year since graduation - I think I learned some important things:
I learned that the people you stay in contact with - even if you're a distance apart - are the truly important ones.
That the person that's standing in my way is mostly myself and that I should go with my gut more often.
That I don't really enjoy what I'm doing enough to commit myself to it for the next 50+ years.

So - instead of doing what I was so determined to do (starting with university on top of the dual education programme I'm in) I'm going to quit once I'm done with my apprenticeship and then go to university full-time. That will be in 2015 - seems like a long time, but since the past year went by this quick, I think this day will come faster than I think.

So much for Dinas realizations of the year - we'll see how the next year goes Wink

I hope you are all doing fine!
Chicago would sure be wonderful, Isa - all the best of luck to you for that!
Your work in pediatrics sounds really interesting, Rosie - but I guess you also need a thick skin to see such young people sick.

Let me conclude with a fun fact: I read pediatrics and always think "feet". I guess all these years of latin did me no good after all! (pes, pedis, pedi, pedem, pede; pedes, pedum, pedibus, pedes, pedibus)

Time to go to bed! Good night! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:40 pm

I miss you guys too! Glad to hear everyone has good things going on. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:24 am

Dina wrote:
PEEPS :hug:I'm so sorry that I haven't been around much, but as it seems, we all have lots of things going on in our lives at the moment.
It's crazy that it's been around 1,5 years of us having this place.
And to be honest it's scaring me that I just don't know where all the time went.

1 year since graduation - I think I learned some important things:
I learned that the people you stay in contact with - even if you're a distance apart - are the truly important ones.
That the person that's standing in my way is mostly myself and that I should go with my gut more often.
That I don't really enjoy what I'm doing enough to commit myself to it for the next 50+ years.

So - instead of doing what I was so determined to do (starting with university on top of the dual education programme I'm in) I'm going to quit once I'm done with my apprenticeship and then go to university full-time. That will be in 2015 - seems like a long time, but since the past year went by this quick, I think this day will come faster than I think.

So much for Dinas realizations of the year - we'll see how the next year goes Wink

I hope you are all doing fine!
Chicago would sure be wonderful, Isa - all the best of luck to you for that!
Your work in pediatrics sounds really interesting, Rosie - but I guess you also need a thick skin to see such young people sick.

Let me conclude with a fun fact: I read pediatrics and always think "feet". I guess all these years of latin did me no good after all! (pes, pedis, pedi, pedem, pede; pedes, pedum, pedibus, pedes, pedibus)

Time to go to bed! Good night! Very Happy

I think this time of your life (18-25) can be pretty confusing and scary and things start going faster and faster and then you realize you are 30. It's been almost 10 years that I graduated at University and that is so weird. But I feel so much better with myself these days... so it's good too. Things do get better!

And thanks for wishing me luck! I actually got some good news this morning and things are looking really, really good my way. I still have one year here, but it seems like I already know where I'm heading next! fiesta 
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:58 pm

I miss you all too Group hug 

And I want to write responses to your updates and stuff, but I'm really tired and just checking in now before lights out, but thumbs up for realizing stuff, the good news and all of that good stuff thumbs up 

Hope to catch up for real one of these days smile

Nighty night!!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:29 am

Span_ski wrote:

Oooo, the Queen gave the Royal Stamp of Approval for gay marriage in the UK today! Good news smile
Ha!! Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:16 am

I've been seconded to marketing all week, I was last week too.. Hopefully I'll be down here until I go on holiday in August. How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:57 am

Where you goin in August?

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:47 am

South of France: Montpellier, Nimes, Cassis. Should be cool. I've got so much uni work to do this week it's unreal. My tutor is awesome though. She's letting me swap the deadlines on two pieces of work. I'll definitely have lots of reading to do on holiday.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Have fun on holiday Charlie! When you setting off?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:53 am

That sounds awesome, Charlie!

I'm meeting my sister in Dubai late August and then going to Poland with my dad in October.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:55 am

Your travel plans sound great, Isa.

I'm leaving on 03/08.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:33 am

You all travel so bloody much Very Happy

Have a good time Charlie. Take pics :-)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:23 am

Thank God, I can travel a lot... Otherwise, it would be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:17 pm

Will do! Lol. All my pics tend to go straight on Facebook though. It's hard to transfer them onto here on my phone. Add me to Facebook if you want, Rosie. smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Hey guys so sorry I've been inactive for the past month. Alot has happened, especially with university online. Trying my hardest to make it into proper university where I'm in a classroom.

My anxiety/depression is alot better, except since last week where I've been accused of saying stuff behind people's back so because of that it's back again. One step at a time I say.

Glad you are all well smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:33 am

Charles wrote:
Will do! Lol. All my pics tend to go straight on Facebook though. It's hard to transfer them onto here on my phone. Add me to Facebook if you want, Rosie. smile
I would but i don't have facebook! Yes i know im the only person in the world.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:02 am

Wow. That's mad. I hate Facebook. I just like it for photos. I know quite a few people who don't have it though.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Yeah actually quite a few of my friends dont have it... Old school texting/calling, man!! haha
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:56 am

So apparently i have a 40 minute presentation for a subject this semester.

I'm actually going to shoot myself. I just.... FORTY MINUTES ISNT NORMAL.

I have Xanax... im going to take one.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:05 am

40 minutes is a long time to talk! I've had to it a few times for work and at uni etc. The first few minutes suck, but once you get going you kind of forget about the people there lol.

You'll be fine Rosie smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 23 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next