Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who Red Coat is?

Go down 
4 posters

Who Red Coat is?
Alison
Who Red Coat is? Vote_lcap83%Who Red Coat is? Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Twin Sister
Who Red Coat is? Vote_lcap0%Who Red Coat is? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jenna
Who Red Coat is? Vote_lcap17%Who Red Coat is? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Cece Drake
 0% [ 0 ]
Melissa
 0% [ 0 ]
Spencer
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:01 am

Let's vote!

I'm torn between Alison and twin sister. I actually think twin sister makes more sense, but it would be a missed oportunity not to reintroduce Alison and see how that works with the girls. Anyway, I think Red Coat is good, while evil sister was the one who got killed.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 am

Damn it Isa, i can't decide between Ali and Jenna.

Lol that Spencer is an option.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:24 am

I put her there because there are some theories saying she is seeing herself in the mirror in that picture! LOL I obviously I don't think that makes any sense.

Ok, changed my mind, I think it makes more sense if Alison is the twin sister who's alive. Oh jeez, confusing!

This Laughing

Quote :
I want the twist to be that Heather Hogan is Red Coat. Like she's been recapping the show all along and loving Emily and Paige and Maya and Spencer and Hanna and that other girl she always forgets about because she's off eating a bundt cake but in reality she loves them so much that it has turned her into a deranged maniac who stalks them, but never lays a finger on Paige because her evil kryptonite is head dips. Also, she totally killed Ali for that whole dick head note thing she did to Paige.

http://www.afterellen.com/2013/03/lets-guess-identity-pretty-little-liars-red-coat?page=1,1
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:29 am

Yeah Heather's definitely an option Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:55 am

Voted Ali of course! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:06 am

I voted Ali, but could be twin... who knows??
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:01 pm

2 weeks...

Guys, if Red Coat is Alison/Twin wouldn't that kind of take a lot of mystery away from the following seasons? If we see "Alison" alive and kicking/conversing with Spencer, what's season 4 going to be about??
Don't we see a glimpse of Alison/twin in a fire or something at the end of the ep? That makes me think RC isnt her.

If Red Coat is good = Jenna
If Red Coat is bad = Cece?
If Rec Coat is just a good/bad manipulative puppet-master = Alison

Remember when Mona said to RC: "I did everything you asked me to do".
Does that make RC bad??

Are there 2 RCs? I know the coat looks different sometimes but maybe thats just a costuming thing.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:05 am

Right now there are three big mysteries and I feel we need to have some conclusion and at least one of the mysteries intact to keep the show going. Who is RC? Who is Big A? Who killed Alison? For me, those are three different people.

I thought the show would give us who killed Alison in the season 3 finale, but now I'm not sure.

Making Spencer infiltrate the A-team (either because she is faking her way to know more or because of the personality disorder thing) and reintroducing Alison or introducing the twin sister it's the only way I can see the show keeping things interesting in season 4. The writers really need something to shake things, they need something big.

RC visiting Mona, I really don't know what to make of that. I think RC is a good force. Maybe that was someone else, not RC. I don't know.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:06 am

It's all so confusing.

I know what you mean about them needing to shake things up though.

Wondering how the writers will go from showing Spencer and "Alison" talking, to explaining how Alison was killed.... I really want to hear the conversation between Spencer and RC if she's Ali.

I'm sure they're going to show Ali in a fire at the end of the ep. And that will make the girls question whether or not she's alive.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:32 am

Making Ali alive is enough to shake things up, I think. It changes the whole dynamic of the show. Making Jenna good too.

Another thing that could be interesting would be to find out that the Big A is not that bad after all, but there's rather someone else who is responsible for Ali's murder and other things and even the Big A doesn't know who that person is.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:23 am

Dr Sullivan could be RC asd
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:36 am

I really hope not. I think she is a terrible actress.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Really? yahoo

I heart Annabeth Gish!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 am

Can't tell if Ali or Jenna is my top guess for red coat.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:00 pm

I was 100% sure RC was Ali, but I guess it could be someone else. I would say 70% it's Ali. Laughing

But now I'm thinking this is a mannequin with a message on it:

Who Red Coat is? Tumblr_mjlq0vXAKa1rh28s2o1_250

Ugh, I can't understand what RC wants! I mean, why is she following the girls???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who Red Coat is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Red Coat is?   Who Red Coat is? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Red Coat is?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything TV :: Pretty Little Liars-
Jump to: