Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVI

Go down 
+11
cinco
MissLilly
Sez
Dina
Isa
Mike`
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Well, but she did the same thing she did before. It was not a coming out, except this time it was a big event. That's the only difference. And she did not say "I'm gay".
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Yeah... I don't know why that needs to be said though? I think everyone got the gist anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Yeah, I think living with another woman and having two kids with her is kinda of a big sign, right? Laughing

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Little bit, yeah Wink
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Just a tad...
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Just popping in, I'm finally seeking help for my anxiety and depression so I'm up early for my appointment smile

Hope everyone is having a great day/night.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Good luck on your appointment. Hope it helps smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Thanks Lilly I hope it does too smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:52 pm

All the best Sez! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:30 pm

All went good, got alot off of my chest and to top the day just got invited by my best mate to see a concert tonight with the leading star who I am a big fan of Very Happy Very Happy super excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:10 am

I feel the illest ever today. Someone kill me. Sad I'm not usually one for medicine but I need some.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:06 am

So things are starting to get a bit crazy here. The Supreme Court has just ordered the Prime Minister to be arrested (!!!!). Apparently the President has left the country. I doubt I'll be working tomorrow as well. But everything is fine for the moment.

Sez wrote:
All went good, got alot off of my chest and to top the day just got invited by my best mate to see a concert tonight with the leading star who I am a big fan of Very Happy Very Happy super excited Very Happy

Happy for you! smile

Charles wrote:
I feel the illest ever today. Someone kill me. Sad I'm not usually one for medicine but I need some.

What's going on? Hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:27 am

Sez wrote:

Really glad it went well Sez! smile

Charles wrote:

Awww Cwtch @ ya.

Get some lemsip max strength down ya. The one with the sinus relief is best I think.

Isa wrote:
So things are starting to get a bit crazy here. The Supreme Court has just ordered the Prime Minister to be arrested (!!!!). Apparently the President has left the country. I doubt I'll be working tomorrow as well. But everything is fine for the moment.

Hope you're keeping safe as always! smile

------

It's that time of year again... tax return time. Boo Thumbs Down
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:27 am

Sore throat/dodgy sinuses. Sad I would drink a lemsip if I had one.

I'm glad your session went well, Sez.

And look after yourself, Isa.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:39 am

Naw Charles, get better soon! ill
How's the job search going?

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:10 am

It's still going... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:24 am

Thanks guys smile

Concert was amazing, now my throat is sore from screaming...hope everyone's day/night is going/went well smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:38 pm

I want these...

SUPERHERO TRAINERS
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Span_ski wrote:
I want these...

SUPERHERO TRAINERS

I really want these batman ones (the ones under 3) now!!! Very Happy

It's been snowing like mad here, but I love it!

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 Img_0110

Also: I'll finally see my own capital in februar. My sisters present for christmas for me was a trip to Berlin.
Aaaaaaand, I also booked a trip to paris for around easter yesterday yahoo
Really excited for that as well smile
Might have to learn a bit of french though, I hear they can be a bit difficult when you try to address them in english immediately?

I'll just write down some phrases and learn them by heart Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:07 pm

As long as you attempt the basics in French anyone who speaks any English will be happy to try to speak to you in English. A little tip though, if you do try some basics in French don't make your accent too good or they'll start talking to you like you're fluent. Lmao.

Last edited by Charles on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Yes, that's exactly what I heard!
It'll be great though, I'm sure of it smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:49 pm

That's great, Dina! I'm sure you will love Berlin and Paris! And I think you are right about French, just try a little bit and they will answer in English, no problems.

I might go to Berlin again at some point this year. I have counsins living there now and my aunt (who is basicaly my 2nd mom) is probably going to visit them, so I want to go too.

Finally back to work today! I was too bored at home.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:13 am

Good morning All!

Have things calmed down a bit over there hen Isa? I haven't watched TV in a week or so, so I'm a little out of touch with my current affairs. I'm going to make a point of catching up with what's going on in the world today.

Sounds like you have some good trips ahead of you Dina! Berlin and Paris are both amazing and easy to find your way around. My language skills are awful, but a few key phrases and I was fine...... and if I was, you definitely will be! smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:38 am

Situation is a bit unclear. There are thousands of demonstrators in central Islamabade, close to government buildings (parlement, etc). They are there since Sunday night. Access to the city is very restricted now, some major roads are blocked. Most of the markets and offices are closed (for the third day in a row!). Good thing is, my work is close to home and here everything seems normal around here.

The Supreme Court has ordered the PM to be arrested, but nothing happened after that. The President and the PM are nowhere to be seen. It's a bit crazy, something I never seen before. Theoretically, the PM could be arrested but still be the prime-minister, which is absolutely absurd. I think no one knows what's gonna happen.

I'm going to Istanbul this Saturday. I think things will be better when I come back.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:16 am

The main road in Islamabad right now, leading to the Parliament House:

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 Qadri-long-march-address-online-670
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVI
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next