Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler

Go down 
+2
Span_ski
cinco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler Empty
PostSubject: mocking the eyebrowed Warbler   mocking the eyebrowed Warbler EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Ha, I don't want to offend people who like Blaine. (not many of those on this forum I guess Wink )
It's just... he's a fun subject to mock and they would not allow it on the Gleeforum, so I do it here. smile
And I guess he's ok but here we go anyway with the mocking.

It all started in 'Never Been Kissed'.
It could as well been the ultimate teen fantasy for Kurt of a school (excuse me: academy) inhabited with nothing but (seemingly) homosexual boys led by the ultimate (as stated in S3's Dance With Somebody') alfagay. It's Darren Criss's Blaine and he has brought those eyebrows of him along to do a lot of legwork. Anyway, it wasn't a dream, it was the birth of a character who would get way too many solos throughout the course of the series. ('Big Brother' was nothing more than a Blaine Anderson solo show) But I move too quickly. In season 2 Blaine is just known as Blaine Warbler. (seems like you have to sacrifice your surname when you want to be part of the academy) So who's Blaine and what do we learn from him? He's a stalker ('When I Get You Alone') and it was never proven that he wasn't involved in the death of Pavarotti. (Original Song).
His smiles are ambiguous at best and can be interpreted as being filled with sinister plans.

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler 209Gs2ep209JL03151-1556776153190453438

So is he evil? Anyway, he didn't feel any remorse when a guy lost his job because he scared all the customers out of the Gap with a full frontal Valentine raid. And turning up at the funeral of Pavarotti was just an excuse to close the deal in getting Kurt.
But don't worry, Blaine-fangirls who aren't visiting this site anyway, our hero is still willing to kiss girls if he's drunk enough.

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler Tumblr_lh2eh1rpzD1qd5ljyo1_500

NEXT TIME: we look deeper in the twisted psyche of Blaine when he decides to join New Directions.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: mocking the eyebrowed Warbler   mocking the eyebrowed Warbler EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:24 pm

ROFL lulz
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: mocking the eyebrowed Warbler   mocking the eyebrowed Warbler EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:46 pm

lol omg

The Darkside of the Raven(jesus don't ask)
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: mocking the eyebrowed Warbler   mocking the eyebrowed Warbler EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Kel, I'm not gonna lie, I really really wanna ask Laughing
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: mocking the eyebrowed Warbler   mocking the eyebrowed Warbler EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:25 am

Season 3 of Glee and Blaine is now a regular.
This means he left Dalton Academy for McKinley High where Spanish teachers actually don't know Spanish. And like we all have done during our first day at a new school, Blaine starts singing a Tom Jones song on the stairs while sporting sunglasses and doing moves just for the sake of redefining the word 'flamboyant'.

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler Tumblr_m0t2q4IRHH1qdgffp

Luckily Santana and her Cheerios are closeby to sabotage his whole act. Clap

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler Tumblr_lrv3sx2jOf1qk2mtto1_250

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler Tumblr_lrv3sx2jOf1qk2mtto3_r1_500

Instead of congratulating Santana for this act, Schuester bans her from New Directions. No
But don't worry, the writers don't know what continuity is, so in episode 3 Santana is part of the Glee Club again. Thumbs Up

Anyway, a rough start for our favourite Warbler at McKinley High.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: mocking the eyebrowed Warbler   mocking the eyebrowed Warbler EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:55 pm

lulz Omg. This thread is perfect.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: mocking the eyebrowed Warbler   mocking the eyebrowed Warbler EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:31 am

So what's happening with Blaine throughout the rest of season 3?
Well, Finn seems to be jealous for some reason.
Probably because he secretly liked Kurt having a crush on him.

Blaine doesn't like. Blaine needs boxing to blow off steam.

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler Tumblr_lvtbthMZ2f1qzgwqro1_500

Other ways for Blaine to blow off steam: posing dramatically in the shower.

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler Darren-criss-in-the-shower

And of course there's also the famous almost-rape scene from 'The First Time'.
(picture not publicized due to shock value)
We all felt another PSA coming when we saw that fragment, but luckily the amount of West Side Story in that episode ate away any room left for very special episode moments. So Blaine kept his warbler in his pants and drove an unsettled Kurt home.
If Bear Cub only knew...
But that guy has other problems. And so we've reached 'On My Way' and we get some serious stuff on our Glee-plate.
But most of all we get this:

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler Tumblr_lzs22rjOkw1qf9wcko8_r1_250

Don't worry. That microphone is still alive.

... but it ain't a good life.

Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: mocking the eyebrowed Warbler   mocking the eyebrowed Warbler EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:45 am

So has there been enough Blaine in season 3 up until now? (On My Way)
Probably not, because we're getting a whole episode revolving around Blaine just for the sake of letting Darren Criss perform 'somebody that I used to know'.
Enter a storyline about an older brother we never saw or heard of.

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler G2

Feel the tension! It's just... too much.
No wonder Kurt starts texting with another guy.

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler Glee31713

Ouch indeed!

Of course this is gonna trigger Blaine's most sinister side.
So he creates an evil version of the Glee Club and performs a menacing version of a Whitney Houston song to let Kurt realize that the Klaine-ship has no exits.

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler S03E17_-_Blaine_-_It%27s_Not_Right_But_It%27s_Oke

No exits whatsoever! And that counts for other dimensions as well.

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler Glee320-00041

On a totally unrelated note: can we have a spinoff in which Naya is Artie and Dianna is Sugar?

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler Quinn
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: mocking the eyebrowed Warbler   mocking the eyebrowed Warbler EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:49 am

lolol lulz
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: mocking the eyebrowed Warbler   mocking the eyebrowed Warbler EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:04 am

Love the Artie/Sugar body switch. Lmao. Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
kandu

kandu

PostSubject: Re: mocking the eyebrowed Warbler   mocking the eyebrowed Warbler EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:43 pm

This theme is perfect!! Clap
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: mocking the eyebrowed Warbler   mocking the eyebrowed Warbler EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:44 pm

Yep.... cinco... we need a new one smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mocking the eyebrowed Warbler   mocking the eyebrowed Warbler Empty

Back to top Go down

mocking the eyebrowed Warbler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything TV :: Glee-
Jump to: