Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XI

Go down 
+12
Sez
Mike`
eli_
Dina
Tuk17
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:06 am

That sucks about your allergies Isa Sad . Do you have medication for them with you? Is it easy to get more etc? Hopefully it'll just take a bit of time for your body to acclimatise to the new environment and they won't stick around too long Cwtch

Charlie!! How's the jubilee weekend treating you? You been to any royal themed parties our street parties or whatever?

P.s you and your friend dancing in the garden sounds tres cute mate smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:15 am

Other than nearly drowning on Saturday and the ridiculous amount of rain it's been pretty great. No parties though, although I did watch some of it on the TV yesterday, just because. Lol. As for the rest of the weekend I booked my flights to Thailand, went surfing, had a good steak, watched a movie with my gf and some friends at my house and today I'm doing some triple time overtime.

What about you? Any Jubilee parties?

We were cute. tongue Did you see the fb pics from when I was really, really little? ROFL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:37 am

Sounds like a good bank holiday so far smile! Mine's been pretty low key, bike ride on saturday followed by a night in with the girls. Then I did some work on this website for my sister yesterday, and then went back round to my mates for board games and to eat some daal. smile

No plans for the rest of the holiday as yet... I was going to BBQ, but I'm not sure what the weather's going to do...

I haven't seen the pics yet... but I'll run off and have a look now.... smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:53 am

Just saw the photos! Super cute indeed mate Very Happy!

I then happened upon some pics from Bali, looked out of my bedroom window and sighed at the 'great' British weather tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:56 am

Nice. Seems like you've had a pretty good weekend too.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:01 am

Span_ski wrote:

I then happened upon some pics from Bali, looked out of my bedroom window and sighed at the 'great' British weather tongue

There are videos somewhere aswell. *cringe*

Yeah, I try to stay away from the Bali photos when the weather is like this. Lol. It's such a shame that in Wales we've got the scenery but not the weather. Lmao.

The girls are doing my head in about Thailand already. About where they want to go and what they want to do etc. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:05 am

Yeah it's been really nice smile! Best thing is loads of my mates have taken the rest of next week off too, which is fab smile! We're all super skint, which is actually not a bad thing when you're all skint. So I'm hoping for a cheap, cheerful yet fun week ahead. (Must remember to apply for some more jobs too)

Probably do some fairly decent length rides, might even try a training ride if I can?

I've been told there's no getting out of going to Yoga this week though, it's mandatory apparently. We tried out some moves on Saturday, which after a few glasses of vino was probably not the best plan ever, but apparently I didn't suck at it... we'll see Shrug lol

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:21 am

Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

There are videos somewhere aswell. *cringe*

Yeah, I try to stay away from the Bali photos when the weather is like this. Lol. It's such a shame that in Wales we've got the scenery but not the weather. Lmao.

The girls are doing my head in about Thailand already. About where they want to go and what they want to do etc. Rolling Eyes

lol... I might have to check out the videos Laughing

Very true about Wales, some of the scenery is absolutely amazing!

What are their thoughts about Thailand? I should get you that link too... I'll send my mate a message. There are some beautiful places, out of Phuket, but it's just how much travelling you're willing to do in 10 days? Theoretically you could do 2 days in Bangkok, 4 days in Phuket somewhere, 3 days somewhere like Railey beach, final day in Bangkok but it's whether you can be bothered to do all that moving?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:27 am

Actually it's 2 hours by boat from Phuket to Railey, in November. I went in monsoon season like May or June, so no boats just road all they way, but a little boat trip doesn't seem so bad smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:42 am

Happy Birthday Dina!! Cheers
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:00 am

Span_ski wrote:

lol... I might have to check out the videos Laughing

Very true about Wales, some of the scenery is absolutely amazing!

What are their thoughts about Thailand? I should get you that link too... I'll send my mate a message. There are some beautiful places, out of Phuket, but it's just how much travelling you're willing to do in 10 days? Theoretically you could do 2 days in Bangkok, 4 days in Phuket somewhere, 3 days somewhere like Railey beach, final day in Bangkok but it's whether you can be bothered to do all that moving?

Those videos are staying well hidden.

My plan for the holiday was pretty much the bolded. I'm not too bothered about the travelling. Bangkok to Phuket isn't expensive or time consuming to fly. And I wouldn't mind boat-ing it to an island or similar. My mate is adamant that we go to the place that the beach was filmed though... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:02 am

ROSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:11 am

DINAAAAA!!!! Happy birthdayyyyyyyy!!!!!! I love you

I have another driving test today; better get it. hash
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:31 am

You didn't pass? You didn't say anything, Mike. Good luck today! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:46 am

Eh, I got some guy with an accent who failed me for not using my parking break (Seriously, I've never met a single person, driving instructors included, who use their parking break ever) and for not being tight to the right in a parking lot. hash

Not passing isn't the biggest thing, since I drive without my license anyways, but it's frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:54 am

That's annoying, Mike. I'm sure you'll nail it today. What accent did he have? ROFL
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:57 am

Western Scandinavian, either Danish or Norwegian. I'm leaning more towards Norway because of his incredibly blonde hair and his complete apathy about anything (I made a comment about, "It's such a gorgeous day out!" and his response was "Yes"). hash

Really hope I don't get him again.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:10 am

I hope so too, Mike. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:15 am

Good luck Mike. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:21 am

Good luck Mike! Yeah some of the rules on those driving tests are stupid. You just learn them for the test and forget about them.
Charlie wrote:
ROSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sup Cool

So apparently it's shit weather all around the world then haha.

---
Met a girl at uni today who has a tumblr... just gonna assume she's gay unless specified otherwise tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:26 am

Yeah, awful weather on the weekend. Obviously it is brightening up today because I agreed to do overtime. Rolling Eyes

How's it going with you? Anything exciting happening? smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:31 am

haha tongue
wait though, i thought you were overseas right now? Damn, you guys and your travelling. It's hard to keep track of who's home, who's away etc, lol.

And nope, nothing exciting really. Just gotta start studying for exams. Cramming a semester of work for 4 subjects in 1.5 weeks should be fun!

p.s. UK peeps, i'm adopting the term "slag" off you ROFL
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:45 am

Good word to steal. Lol. For some reason I really like calling people slag bag. *shrug*

Nah, I'm back in Wales now. Have been since the end of April. Wink I'll be off to Thailand in November and I think we're going to try and sqeeze in a few days in Morocco in the summer.

That's a lot of cramming. Good luck. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:56 am

Aww sounds fun man. Morocco should be interesting scratch

Sorry, the month i wasn't on here threw me off i think tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:58 am

Seems that way. Don't leave us again. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XI
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next