Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
Sample of crackhead Shanna

Random stranger was pretty hot. Lol.
Random stranger was in the cast but not in costume.

I wouldn't mind having her to shamelessly flirt with every rehersal. tongue
I'm personally looking forward to deep tissue massages from her. I skipped flirting and went to hands on.

Nice Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Charlie wrote:
Conversation from this afternoon that really had me going Rolling Eyes...

Me: Is there nothing they won't try and make a horror film out of? Chernobyl Diaries... Pff.
Chelsea: What's Chernobyl?
Gavin: Really, Chels? It's where they dropped a nuclear bomb in WW2.
Me: You two are fucking clueless... *shakes head in disbelief*

There was no bomb dropped there. A nuclear power plant exploded. I remember reading about that in elementary school because I read they have acid rain in that area, and the idea of acid rain fascinated and horrified me.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Isa wrote:
Oh, and my ex's parents bought her a brand new car after she first broke up with me.

People sometimes...

That's some major positive reenforcement for straight (="good") behavior.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Conversation from this afternoon that really had me going Rolling Eyes...

Me: Is there nothing they won't try and make a horror film out of? Chernobyl Diaries... Pff.
Chelsea: What's Chernobyl?
Gavin: Really, Chels? It's where they dropped a nuclear bomb in WW2.
Me: You two are fucking clueless... *shakes head in disbelief*

There was no bomb dropped there. A nuclear power plant exploded. I remember reading about that in elementary school because I read they have acid rain in that area, and the idea of acid rain fascinated and horrified me.

And this is exactly what I them explained to them. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:57 pm

I still don't get the big deal. I mean: a nuclear-thing happened in chernobyl, another nuclear-thing happened in Hiroshima... like whatever - It's hard to differentiate there... Shrug

noo noo noo noo

I do see a slight problem in not knowing "what" Chernobyl is at all though... Wink
But only a teeny-tiny one..

Last edited by Dina on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:01 pm

No. Seriously: there are just some things in the history of this world you should know.

Thats like me going:

"Oh there was a wall in germany once? Why? that just seems so weird! And why did they tear it down if that put so much effort in building it, it just doesn't make sense!!"
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:02 pm

So today my mom called the electrician to fix some power sockets. I reeeeeally needed to go to the bathroom, but I wanted to wait for this guy to finish because he was working just outside the bathroom door.
After two hours, he finally went away, and I was free to go to the bathroom. But apparently there was a major power black-out a few moment later, because my mom ran outside to call the guy back, completely forgetting to tell me. She could have knocked, was it so difficult???
Now, I can't bloody well poop with a guy standing outside the door, hearing and smelling everything I do. So I just stood there inside the bathroom for an extra hour, without moving and pretending I didn't exist. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:05 pm

hash
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Have you guys ever seen that short documentary about parents of gay kids? I think I have it bookmarked somewhere. I'll post it in the LGBT thread, maybe it can help.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Mike` wrote:
hash
what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:20 pm

eli_ wrote:
Mike` wrote:
hash
what's wrong?

That was my response to your post lol! Was the perfect representation of my face after reading it.

Love the emote too. hash

Although I'm trying to do some sort of assignment where I have to argue for something, and my subject is super arbitrary. Whatevs, I can BS my way through it. Just need a bong break I guess. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:21 pm

lulz
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Mike` wrote:
eli_ wrote:
Mike` wrote:
hash
what's wrong?

That was my response to your post lol! Was the perfect representation of my face after reading it.

Love the emote too. hash

Although I'm trying to do some sort of assignment where I have to argue for something, and my subject is super arbitrary. Whatevs, I can BS my way through it. Just need a bong break I guess. Shrug
oh, ok. I guess I'm happy I added this hash for ya?
and good luck with the assignment Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:29 pm

eli_ wrote:
Mike` wrote:
eli_ wrote:
Mike` wrote:
hash
what's wrong?

Love the emote too. hash

oh, ok. I guess I'm happy I added this hash for ya?
and good luck with the assignment Shrug

Comparing the Codes of Conduct of three Canadian companies to try and argue one way or another for the development of my fictional organization's new Code. I don't know why I'm in this class, I want to be in the financial part, not the who gives a fuck part of businesses. hash

Damn assignment's worth 40% of my final mark, and it and a second assignment in the same class worth 20% are both due tomorrow. hash

noo

/rant
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:33 pm

my teacher told us that we should give hime somewhat a "Wish-list" for our oral-exam about 2topics that we would wish for and one we don't want at all.

Unfortunalety he had already put us into groups of 3 at that point (only 3 people are allowed to be examined on the same matter) and my wishes and my "team-mates" wishes don't really seem to add up.

My Number 1 wish is last on the list, and my "Please, not this at all!"-Theme is No. 5 of 7 :/

And in between are pretty much all the topics none of us cared enough about to mention them. At least my second wish is on no.1.

Though it doesn't really matter anyway, I still have to prepare for anything. It's just a heads-up to what the exam is likely to be about yahoo

Just - I was looking atthe mail and my reaction was WTF

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:57 pm

ugh my mother Evil or Very Mad
I'm fucking 25. If I say knock before entering you do it! Is it that difficult? And she acts all offended when I say to get the hell out
overreact
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:33 pm

I did nothing but watch this video over and over again. Probably one of the most fun days in my life, so you just have to see it.

Random side note: It's actually pretty easy to download videos from facebook!

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:39 pm

@Dina ROFL

Did you win?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:39 pm

of course I did!

Poor Luigi though, they got him good at the end...
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:41 pm

driving the bobby-car is more exhausting than it looks and it also hurts if youre not a 5year old child anymore!
I still have bruises on my thighs... totally worth it though Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Dina wrote:
I still don't get the big deal. I mean: a nuclear-thing happened in chernobyl, another nuclear-thing happened in Hiroshima... like whatever - It's hard to differentiate there... Shrug

noo noo noo noo

I do see a slight problem in not knowing "what" Chernobyl is at all though... Wink
But only a teeny-tiny one..

I want to respond to this but I have no words... Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Dina that looks super fun!!!! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:45 pm

WE THREW BANANAS!!! yahoo
BANANAS!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:47 pm

That video is brilliant. lulz
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Trotskyist parties think that destroying embassies they're somehow taking revenge for a stupid war 30 years ago. BA is a chaos today. This is supposed to be a peaceful and "mourning" day. Just.. sad. I had a terrible day in general lines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next