Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VIII

Go down 
+12
Phyxrak
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
Dina
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Mike`
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:30 pm

hey guyssss! sorry I've been missing for a couple of days. I was busy painting my mom's beedroom walls (well, trying to help and not very good at it), house is a mess right now.

Also I just had tiramisu cos it's my brother and sister's birthday.
tiramisu is the BEST fucking thing in the world. Drool
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:33 pm

eli_ wrote:
hey guyssss! sorry I've been missing for a couple of days. I was busy painting my mom's beedroom walls (well, trying to help and not very good at it), house is a mess right now.

Also I just had tiramisu cos it's my brother and sister's birthday.
tiramisu is the BEST fucking thing in the world. Drool

Uh no, think you meant to type cheesecake there. Cheesecake is the greatest fucking thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Phyxrak wrote:

Uh no, think you meant to type cheesecake there. Cheesecake is the greatest fucking thing in the world.
I meant what I meant. sorry. you and your cheescake can kindly GTFO

Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 Tumblr_lw4jtrvmWQ1qh006no1_500
will you look at this beauty. I want to marry it and have its coffee chocolate babies
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Mmmmm, cheesecake Drool

Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 Strawberry_cheesecake-5684

There is no greater invention in all of history!

Also, great to have you back Eli! Hope you've had a fun couple days painting smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:59 pm

OMG I'm so hungry. FML and not eating all day.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:20 pm

I'm with Eli on this one. Tiramisu is yumtastic. Hmmm, since we are going to get married so that we can celebrate our April birthdays together can we have this for party?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I'm with Eli on this one. Tiramisu is yumtastic. Hmmm, since we are going to get married so that we can celebrate our April birthdays together can we have this for party?
gurl, you know how to play the strings of my heart!
Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 Tumblr_lj0hhujn501qhz6ljo1_400
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:09 pm

yess Another cyber engagement! Lol.

Rosie, I think we've got competition. Wink
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Omg what is wrong with you tiramisu people?

Im not speaking to you people anymore.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:39 pm

my dad is having one of his tantrums. he's a pretty tame guy most of the time, but once in a while he loses it and turns into a beast. it's horrible, he starts throwijng stuff and gets really violent. he's been doing this since the day I was born, and there's no stopping him, now he's going to rant and rant for hours. I want to cry Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Oh wow, I'm sorry Eli! Hug He doesn't get violent towards you guys does he?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:48 pm

eli_ wrote:
my dad is having one of his tantrums. he's a pretty tame guy most of the time, but once in a while he loses it and turns into a beast. it's horrible, he starts throwijng stuff and gets really violent. he's been doing this since the day I was born, and there's no stopping him, now he's going to rant and rant for hours. I want to cry Evil or Very Mad
I'm so sorry Hug Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Found out my friend's aunt has cancer and three - four weeks left. Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Sadness Sad
At least they have this time to prepare for her death, and say their goodbyes. And she'll be going to a better place, of that I am sure.
Hang in there buddy, and be there for your friend Hug
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:31 pm

hey guys, thank you, and I'm fine, but I have to go, my laptop is crashing all over me. think I have to reinstall windows.
And sorry to hear about your friend's aunt, Mike Hug

ETA: now it's working again. make up your mind!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Eli, I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time with your dad and stuff. Cwtch

Mike... I'm sorry. If life was a person, I would refer to it as an arsehole most of the time. Awful things happen to good people all the time and there's no justice. No rhyme or reason. Hug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:26 pm

So, what's everybody up to? she asks, breaking the silence Laughing

I for one am enjoying some classical music, while the wind is raging outside. Quite wonderful, I must say smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:36 pm

I'm watching football, as usual.

I'm literally counting the days to my vacations. Seven days now. I'm getting to the point I'm nearly this: yahoo

It's so fun though! I love planning a trip and thinking about what to do and where to go. I'm full of ideas! I also need a break from work and all the stress that comes from moving to another country.

Lilly, btw, I'm not sure yet when we are going to visit you. But I'm hoping I'll have a better idea for you soon. smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Didn't like.. the season start today or something? Or a cup of some sort? My cousin talked about it. I only half listened Laughing Good luck with whatever team(s) you're cheering for Wink

Vacation yahoo Hope this last week goes by fast for you!

And no worries, let me know when you know smile
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:54 pm

So this dude brings his desktop computer to the Geek Squad counter today, sets it down and says to me "It won't turn on. Can you tell me why?"

Holy shit if this thing wasn't the dirtiest Mofo in town. I really needed a Hazmat suit just to even touch this thing. I am continuously amazed at the condition some people keep things in.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:56 pm

I hope it goes fast too! Can't wait to see my hometown and my family! And then the UK! yahoo

LOL I have no idea what cup or season you are talking about. In Europe all tournaments are almost ending... And here is midseason too.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Kel: You should've just told him it's because he clearly doesn't take care of it.

Isa: I don't know either, I don't follow sports at all. But my cousin was super excited Laughing

No, wait, it's the norwegian elite series. Just remembered I have google right at my fingertips. Makes sense you don't know then tongue

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Ok, now I see. Maybe it's because it's so cold and snowy there they can't play during winter. So the season starts during Spring.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Most likely!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:19 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Kel: You should've just told him it's because he clearly doesn't take care of it.

Isa: I don't know either, I don't follow sports at all. But my cousin was super excited Laughing

No, wait, it's the norwegian elite series. Just remembered I have google right at my fingertips. Makes sense you don't know then tongue

Ha I charged him money to clean it and then more money to run tests to find out whats wrong with it. Canned Air is your friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VIII
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next