Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Sports Thread

Go down 
+9
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Dina
Mike`
Phyxrak
mardou
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

The Sports Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:44 pm

I really want to see Germany tonight, but I'm so tired and planning on waking up really early tomorrow morning. Hmmm scratch
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Decisions decisions....
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Gremio is playing at 6 AM and it's a very important game. So Gremio vs Germany... I think I should pick Gremio...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Yeah, Club over not even your Country for sure!!

Who is Gremio playing? What's the tournament?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:14 pm

We playing Palmeiras for Brazil's Cup semifinal.

We are doing pretty well lately with this and a 3rd place in the league.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm

That sounds good!! Happy days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Yeah, looks pretty good. I'm thinking we might win a national championship after 11 years of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:23 pm

That's pretty cool!! I wish Everton would win something Laughing

Maybe next season?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Hope so. smile

I was actually happy some hours ago thinking that I'll have a lot sports channel at home so I might be able to watch the Premier League next season and hopefully see Everton. (btw, still nothing on that shirt...).

I'm going to bed though, I'm really, really tired... Good night all!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:35 pm

I will remember to chase the shirt tomorrow smile

Hope you have good night's sleep! Catch you tomorrow! smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:55 pm

I don't know if anyone is watching Germany V Netherlands, but seriously what is going on with the Dutch defence???
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:12 pm

SCHLAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!

That is all smile smile smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm

It was a good win Dina. smile

I can't see Holland going anywhere in this tournament unless they show a dramatic improvement and the results go in their favour.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:42 pm

This thread's title should be changed to 'The Football Thread'. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:12 pm

I'm sure we threw some tennis in there a few pages ago Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Briefly, yes. tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:02 am

Just because I said we were doing fine and had good chances, my team lost last night playing home and our chances for the Cup are almost zero now Sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:37 am

Oh no?!!! What happened? Is there going to be a replay? Can they get another shot? They still have the league though right?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:50 am

We lost 0 x 2. 2nd leg is next week, away. Very frustrating.

Yeah there's the league, but thats a lot more complicated.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:54 am

Well, it's not completely hopeless then. A 2+ goal win, isn't impossible smile. Harder yes, but not impossible smile

Keep the faith smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Just watching Italy V Croatia. It's a pretty good match. Italy have just brought on a player they call the "Atomic Ant" because he's so short... I like that... I might have to borrow that one for some sort of geek name sometime Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:04 pm

How cute!

The Sports Thread - Page 4 1Atom%2520Ant_min
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:20 pm

I thought so yes Laughing

That said, he does look like he gets knocked of the ball rather easily.

To be honest it reminded me of the few times I was roped into playing rugby in university as a favour to my friend (ok I was trying to impress a girl too). On, my first game, I tried to tackle some massive girl (Yep, think Santana V Lauren and you're about there with the size difference) and was literally dragged over the try line attached to her ankles... Then I was nearly concussed.

That was a fun afternoon. Makes you wonder why I carried on playing for the rest of the season really doesn't it? Shrug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:34 pm

That visual is great, Han. You being dragged by some massive girl's ankle across a rugby pitch. I bet she barely noticed you were there. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Did any of you see the game Spain vs. Ireland yesterday?

Of course the Irish had no chance at all (lost 0:4) but the fans probably made THE moment of the euro '12

I had goosebumps! Our commentator was speechless for 6 minutes!

Great Irish Fans singing THE FIELDS OF ATHENRY - MyVideo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sports Thread
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next