Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Sports Thread

Go down 
+9
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Dina
Mike`
Phyxrak
mardou
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

The Sports Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:02 am

I'm frustrated. My options on TV are sooo boring: hockey, badmington, table tennis. hash
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 am

Badminton can be fun. Some of those guys really go for it!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:54 am

Now weightlifting meh

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:09 pm

There's a guy in the starbucks I'm in wearing an everton shirt! cool..... and a little random lol
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:15 pm

That's cool!

My Everton shirt will probably arrive here in September. I have found a way to bring it to me.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:17 pm

I still can't believe it took so long to get to you?!! It got into Brazil in like 3 days... It must have had one hell of an adventure after that point lol. If only it could talk lol
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Now that you mentioned this... I remember a friend of mine telling me that there was a problem with customs there. It was taking months for things like DVDs from Amazon to get to the right address. Apparently the authorities are being more and more strict on importing in Brazil. Maybe that was the problem.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:12 pm

WHAT. I hate that you have table tennis!!

Right now I have women's volleyball Brazil/US, which is a really good game actually. Either that or men's gymnastics.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Watching men's gymnastic tongue
this Japanese pretty boy just fell on his butt
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

I have gymnastic now!

I wanted to watch that volley's match, Mike, but Brazil seems to be playing awfully, so I'm glad I'm not watching it.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Mike` wrote:
Synchronized diving is insane.

It's so quick. I can see the mistakes in slow motion, but I don't know how the judges come up with their scores so quickly sometimes. I guess they have trained eyes and know exactly what to look for.

I've got a lot to catch up on now.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Wow what a finish! Phelps still has to win a gold this time...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:21 pm

gotta watch what was taping last night!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:59 am

Just finished watching the US win team gold in the women's gymnastics. yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo (five yahoos for the "Fab Five")

That was one of the most exciting things I've ever watched. I don't remember paying that much attention to the '96 Olympics (last time US women's gymnastic team won gold), but I wish I had.

Man, the Russians really fell apart near the end there. It was hard to watch.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:15 am

They were amazing!

But I felt for the Russians too. Hug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:22 am

The gymnastics from the US ladies was amazing. The competed as such a strong unit and they were better than the 96 Team. I did feel bad for the Russian girls especially the girl who had the disaster on floor. It was hard to watch their defeat.

I'm pumped for more basketball tonight. The US game begins fifteen minutes after I get off work so it is the silver lining to my workday!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:28 am

I'm excited for judo. There is a Brazilian guy with good chances of taking the gold.

Later, swimming, with Cesar Cielo in the 100m free style.

Btw, the song selection during the events is very good...

Last edited by Isa on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:12 am

I'm watching Hewitt v Djokovic in the tennis. It's a good match. I'm on team Hewitt.

I saw (not live) the mens 400 relay in the swimming. The the once Phelps broke the record in. A few highlights of the ladies gymnastics - v. impressive.

I think I might have am olympic morning / day and just chill here.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Just saw Murray win his match in the tennis. I'll be interested to see how far he can go. Hope he makes it to a medal anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:26 am

Span_ski wrote:
I'm watching Hewitt v Djokovic in the tennis. It's a good match. I'm on team Hewitt.

I saw (not live) the mens 400 relay in the swimming. The the once Phelps broke the record in. A few highlights of the ladies gymnastics - v. impressive.

I think I might have am olympic morning / day and just chill here.
hi5
Who won?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:39 am

Djokovic won.

Disappointed with the Brazilians yesterday. Our ladies in volley (gold in Beijing) lost to Korea and might not even qualify to the next round. Tragedy. We didn't get medals in swimming nor judo. Sad days... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:36 am

You guys beat us in bball!

Australia is pretty consistent in losing hahaha

Watching an Aus Vs USA hockey match rn smile

Also Magnussen deserved to lose the gold to the American dude. He's a wanker.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:45 am

Errr... no, we didn't. We lost all games in women's basketball, including Australia.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:54 am

Sorry, my brothers an ass and doesnt have his facts straight tongue

China 17 golds :') Why are they good at everything?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:55 am

Oooo there's an Aus Vs China bball match right now.... Lol, smash em guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sports Thread
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next