Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Sports Thread

Go down 
+9
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Dina
Mike`
Phyxrak
mardou
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

The Sports Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Hoping Italy wins, but as long as Spain/Portugal don't win it all I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:47 pm

eli_ wrote:
Go Italy! Get CRUSHED by England!
The Sports Thread - Page 6 002
^^fuck. LOL I didn't need the smiley anyway

anyway sorry, Han. stupid Italians Sad
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:54 pm

I was hoping for england to win, but in the end it was a deserved victory for Italy :/
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Yeah. I only really wanted it because the games are so much more exciting to watch in a group when everyone else cares lol.... I really dont like the England football team though so..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:31 pm

I feel you sis Hug

The Sports Thread - Page 6 Tumblr_m657ecD9ET1qzoax9o1_400
Like, Pirlo "spooned", my relatives started to shout like cavemen, my cat run under a bed and she still refuses to come out
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:33 pm

I hope you're kitty recovers from the trauma soon Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Fucking noisy Italian neighbours and their fucking football party. There are, like, 30 cars on their drive/on the road. Pipe down would you, we don't give a fuck about the football and I have work at 8. Lol.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:09 pm

^^So annoying. I currently have 3 drunk men singing their lungs out in front of my building. They have parked their car in the middle of the street and are blasting heavy metal music. I so want to call the police.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Do it. tongue
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:27 pm

River is the champion. We're back!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:17 am

Woohoo!! yahoo This is very good news! Bet there was some noise after the last match! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:51 pm

mardou wrote:
River is the champion. We're back!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Super glad to hear that.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Very Happy Im sooooooo happy. I couldn't celebrate it because I'm studing a lot Sad but when exams are over, I'm going to celebrate my ass off haha
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:47 am

Writing this so people won't say we only talk about football here... Very Happy

I'm watching Wimbledon. This Brazilian guy is beating Nadal 4x0 in the first set. Let's see for how long he can sustain that.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 am

Speaking of Wimbledon, I'm really annoyed... When there is football (or rugby) they always put it on the screens in our office. Is there any tennis on the screens today? NO! Of course there fucking isn't. Rolling Eyes Arseholes.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:01 am

4x4... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:04 am

I haven't watched any tennis yet. I flicked over to see a bit of it, but it was rainning to I decided to watch TBBT instead..
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Guessing Spain will kick POR out tonight... let's see!
Hoping for Portugal to win though...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:47 pm

I'm watching the euro on pakistani TV and it's the most boring thing ever. Just one guy narrating, no sound from the stadium. Sometimes it's just silence. Ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Another thrilling euro stalemate. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Well done Spain again lol
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:48 pm

that was a very evenly-matched game, which suprised me a bit.
Either one would have deserved to win... but all I can think about is that losing against Spain for the 3rd time in a row would be overkill (IF germany even manages to kick italy out, which I partly doubt after their stong game against ENG)...

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Nah, I'd bet on Germany over Italy. I think Spain v Germany would be super interesting, as Spain have a well established team, won lots of stuff, but they have great players past their best / not in form. Germany have an awesome much younger team I think.... Would be a good match I think
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:36 am

Yeah I want Germany x Spain in the final. Should be super fun. Italy is often too boring.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:53 am

Just watching the tennis and shock of shocks, not one but two British men appear to be playing well simultaneously... and not in the doubles Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sports Thread
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next