Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana fanfiction

Go down 
+13
mardou
MissLilly
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
eli_
Dina
Shanna_
Mike`
Cora_
Alison DiLaurentis
Tuk17
Charles
Isa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Cora_

Cora_

Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Oh, and there will also be a Pezberry heart to heart (or at least their version of one) in the chapter too (after dinner) when Rachel admits she's kind of sad because she knows things won't be the same once Brittany's there, she'll be left out, etc. I know she's kind of OTT in the beginning, but I'll tone her down a little later on. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:12 pm

eli_ wrote:
I like it dialogue-heavy, since you're spectacular at writing them

I agree. Plus1

And it's easier with dialogue because we know these characters and we know how they look like. I can easily picture Santana saying those lines and how she would react and all. So I don't think you should be concerned, Cora.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:07 pm

It's great Cora!!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Very good Cora!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Yesterday night I couldn't sleep and I ended up drawing Santana, like always yahoo
Well, this is Santana looking out of the window, waiting for Brittany to arrive. I blame Cora for making me draw fanarts from fics that aren't even out yet.
Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 Tumblr_lxyid2C9FL1r9svhdo1_500
And then, probably because I was thinking about it, I dreamed about Cora. Well, probably it wasn't your face, but it was you! And you were a psycho serial killer! Killed loads of innocents. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:36 pm

I think you two should do a comic!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:39 pm

^^^ Excellent idea! Laughing

Cora's fanfic should definitely be illustrated with Eli's drawings. They complement each other so well.

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:42 pm

LOL. I wouldn't be able to do that in a million years. You guys know how many drawings there are in a comicbook?
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Awww, that is so gorgeous! Wow, that looks amazingly like her. And this is so weird, because I don't even think I said it, but I was picturing her wearing purple. Because I'm assuming it's Brittany's favorite color, and she wanted to wear her favorite color to welcome her.

That's really beautiful, Eli. flowers

Quote :
And you were a psycho serial killer! Killed loads of innocents. Cheers!
What the hell? LMAO. Why.... whyyy would I do such a thing? Laughing

I ended up re-writing and adding to the first few paragraphs - all the stuff before Kurt and Rachel get there. I didn't like version I posted. I haven't changed it here, though.

I wish I could write faster. I want to post the first chapter before the MJ ep... shooting for that.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:56 pm

That's weird! I was planning to make it red, but then she screamed purple, and I don't even like that color.
Take your time! Still two weeks to the MJ episode. I'll wait until you publish it to post my drawings
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:28 pm

eli_ wrote:
LOL. I wouldn't be able to do that in a million years. You guys know how many drawings there are in a comicbook?
You could work on a fun one shot. Maybe a short one shot. One with larger panels instead of lots of small ones...

I think I've spent too much time at conventions....
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Nah, I know my limits, it would take me years. My sister does a lot of comicbooks -she's majoring in art school- and she works like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Question - do any of you speak Spanish? If so, which version of "whore" would be the best to use if a Dominican girl at Santana's first apartment is yelling at her "Hey [whore], who'd you have to fuck to get those shoes?"

Google is telling me "buscona," but I want to be sure.

Yet another random question, sorry. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:21 pm

I think it's "puta", Cora. But I'm not sure.

Edit: Yes, google tells me it's puta.

Which is kind of funny, and probably why I remembered that word. Because puta means pillow in norwegian. And everybody sleeps with a pillow Laughing

I'm so sorry for my bad humour!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:28 pm

I think Lilly is right. Puta or putana. It's a very strong word, though. Never heard of "buscona". I think they also use "prostituta", but more like hooker. Maybe "perra", which is something like bitch? I'm not sure about that one though.

Why don't you try PMing Mardou, Cora? She is from Argentina.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:30 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Which is kind of funny, and probably why I remembered that word. Because puta means pillow in norwegian. And everybody sleeps with a pillow Laughing

I'm so sorry for my bad humour!

Really? ROFL

It's the same word we use in Portuguese. Very strong word. Don't come here and say you want a puta. That's not going to look good.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Yes lulz

I love languages for this very reason!
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Puta is the literal definition, but according to some of the translation sites buscona is more of a slang term. I was trying to come up with the word someone would most likely use in an informal, trash talking context. But look at all the options it gives. I had no idea there were so many words for whore, LOL.

Quote :
s. puta, buscona, capulina, churriana, furcia, gamberra, grofa, hetaira, hetera, hurgamandera, loba, lumia, meretriz, mozcorra, mujer de la calle, mundana, pelandusca, perendeca, periforra, pindonga

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:05 pm

I had spanish neighbors growing up and they would teach me all kinds of nasty words besides counting, and I am pretty sure the word you want to go with is puta.

Also, puta is short for prostituta, I think.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:19 pm

I'm pretty sure puta is the word you are looking for.

It's not like prostitute. It's like whore, bitch. It's slang, it's ugly. Definitely informal and trash talking.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:23 pm

We yelled puta at each other in the hall at school. It's what the Mexican exchange student taught us for whore.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Okay, now I realized I need two different words, because she's going to have another run-in with them when they offer to give her her shoe back in exchange for her jacket. (It'll make sense. Laughing )

What's the difference between puta and putana?

And is there a separate word for slut?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Slang is really hard because it varies so much from country to country. I can find anything you want but it would be Mexican slang. I don't know how different that is from stuff in DR. It could be horribly off.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Lol at the "puta" discussion. It works for both slut and whore. I've Never used "putana" or "buscona" in my entire life haha maybe is TOO puertorican or maybe mexican. I have no idea. "perra" is bitch but I it works better for slut than puta. Puta can be use to talk about a prostitute or a whore. But it also works for slut.. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Thank you! So I think I'll use puta the first time, and then maybe this one later?

Quote :
Coño

Coño (from the Latin cunnus) is a vulgar word for a woman's vulva or vagina. It is frequently translated as "cunt" but is considered less offensive (it is much more common to hear the word coño on Spanish television than the word cunt on British television, for example).

In Puerto Rico, Spain, Venezuela, Cuba, and the Dominican Republic it is amongst the most popular of curse words. The word is frequently used as an interjection, expressing surprise, anger or frustration. It is also common to use the expression ¿Pero qué coño? to mean "What the fuck?

Perra might be better, though.

This has got to be the funniest thing I've ever done research on for a fic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana fanfiction
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next