Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VII

Go down 
+11
Charles
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
Mike`
Dina
Sez
Phyxrak
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
Span_ski
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts VII - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:21 am

Garbage is the 9th, yes yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:25 am

Sorry things didn't go as you would have liked Mike and Charlie Hug

I feel a long day is ahead. coffee On a positive I should finally get music tonight for the show that I'm in at the end of the month that I haven't seen. It's been a nightmare not knowing what either of my solos sound like.

On yet another note I need to decide if I want to black widow tomorrow or not. I have the web set I just don't know if I really should do the luring. Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:33 am

Do most countries do dates as day/month/year? I think I just had one of the people in the US get confused moments looking at that date up there. My mind went "wow, September is a really long time off to be making plans" followed by "wait, May you fool". Do other countries do month/day/year? The things I think about early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:37 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Sorry things didn't go as you would have liked Mike and Charlie Hug

I feel a long day is ahead. coffee On a positive I should finally get music tonight for the show that I'm in at the end of the month that I haven't seen. It's been a nightmare not knowing what either of my solos sound like.

On yet another note I need to decide if I want to black widow tomorrow or not. I have the web set I just don't know if I really should do the luring. Hmmm

Thanks, Shanna. Cwtch

It's really disappointing that you live so far away, I'd love to see you in your shows. smile

I vote no on the black 'widow-ing'.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:41 am

MissLilly wrote:

yahoo I hope she'll let me go. tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:42 am

I think the most common is day/month/year, but I don't really know.
I find it super weird to put the month ahead of the day though, like, it makes no sense..

Yay for getting the songs though YAY

As for black widowing.. I've never really fully understood what that means, so Shrug lol!

Btw, Charlie, if your gf lets you go, do you need to stay over at the hotel with us as well? I just realised that I don't actually know how near of far you live from London, and if you'll be able to get home after. I've booked the hotel, but it's no bother ordering an extra bed if needed smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:45 am

Charlie wrote:

It's really disappointing that you live so far away, I'd love to see you in your shows. smile

Seconded!

I vote she has someone video one of the shows, and show us asd
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:45 am

Ugh seriously though killlllllll meeeeee
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:49 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Do most countries do dates as day/month/year? I think I just had one of the people in the US get confused moments looking at that date up there. My mind went "wow, September is a really long time off to be making plans" followed by "wait, May you fool". Do other countries do month/day/year? The things I think about early in the morning.

I get just as confused when I see the date written m/d/y. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:59 am

MissLilly wrote:
I find it super weird to put the month ahead of the day though, like, it makes no sense..

As for black widowing.. I've never really fully understood what that means, so Shrug lol!

Btw, Charlie, if your gf lets you go, do you need to stay over at the hotel with us as well? I just realised that I don't actually know how near of far you live from London, and if you'll be able to get home after. I've booked the hotel, but it's no bother ordering an extra bed if needed smile

Yeah, all I can think is 'why wouldn't you need to know the day first? That's just weird.' ROFL

I live about 2.5 hours away from London on a bus/by car. In a different country, in fact. Wink Don't worry about hotels or anything, my girlfriend will be living in London by then so I can either stay with her, seeing as I've got the following day off too. smile She'll probably have to work on the Thursday though. How long will you be in London?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:13 am

We're taking the plane back home at 09:10 in the morning on the Thursday. I'd have liked to take a later plane, but that one takes the shortest time back home. "Just" 8 hours Laughing
I'm just not up for 12+ hours travelling. It's crazy that it takes such a long time to get across the pond. But it's all those damn stops along the way...

We arrive in London on the 8th though, in the afternoon, so we have the whole wednesday there smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:18 am

MissLilly wrote:

I can explain my joke of calling myself a black widow. Female black widows kill the male after they mate. I joke that I go out to "mate" and kill them emotionally after I get what I want. I do things for amusement rather than dealing with feelings but others seem to have them hence the killing of the mate. I never claim to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:20 am

MissLilly wrote:
We're taking the plane back home at 09:10 in the morning on the Thursday. I'd have liked to take a later plane, but that one takes the shortest time back home. "Just" 8 hours Laughing
I'm just not up for 12+ hours travelling. It's crazy that it takes such a long time to get across the pond. But it's all those damn stops along the way...

We arrive in London on the 8th though, in the afternoon, so we have the whole wednesday there smile

All day Wednesday, that's cool. I'll try and arrive in the morning in that case then. smile 8 hours to Norway!? Are they having a laugh? That's crazy. Are you flying via Iceland, or what? Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:34 am

Shanna_ wrote:

I can explain my joke of calling myself a black widow. Female black widows kill the male after they mate. I joke that I go out to "mate" and kill them emotionally after I get what I want. I do things for amusement rather than dealing with feelings but others seem to have them hence the killing of the mate. I never claim to be nice.

In that case though, I'll do as Charlie and vote against it.

Charlie wrote:

All day Wednesday, that's cool. I'll try and arrive in the morning in that case then. smile 8 hours to Norway!? Are they having a laugh? That's crazy. Are you flying via Iceland, or what? Laughing

Right? It's ridiculous!
For the trip I have booked, there's only one stop. We fly from London to Oslo, and then have 4 hours of hanging around the airport there before the flight back to my city.
I think those longer trips go via Denmark or something.
There used to be direct flights from here to London, but I couldn't find one. Maybe it's just in the summer, or for those shopping holidays Shrug

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:52 am

Charlie wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

yahoo I hope she'll let me go. tongue

MissLilly wrote:

I'll be in the UK from April 12th to May 6th... I was actually thinking about Garbage and hoping it would be around that time so we could all meet... I'm a sad little panda now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:55 am

So, extend your trip to the 13th! Wink
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:55 am

Isa!!! Extend you trip there with a couple more days!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:56 am

I can't... I have to be in Brasilia to arrange everything concerning Pakistan.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:57 am

sad little panda
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:58 am

*sigh* Fine... sad little panda
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:58 am

Ha! We both used sad little panda
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:01 am

You know what they say about great minds Wink

You two could still meet though!

Btw, Charlie, you might want to get used to calling me by my real name, because if you call me Lilly or Lil, my friends might wonder Laughing
So, Celia! (It's not actually spelled that way, but you English people say it like that Wink )
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:06 am

Dim problem. So, how do you actually spell it? smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:08 am

It's spelled Silje. But just use Celia here, because I can't actually stand my name, and Celia looks nicer at least Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 am

MissLilly wrote:
It's spelled Silje. But just use Celia here, because I can't actually stand my name, and Celia looks nicer at least Laughing
You don't like your name visually or just in general?

I think I'm in the mood to pick a random fight with someone today. It always bodes well for a work day when you just hope someone pisses you off so that you can overreact. I'm like a cactus today, all prickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VII
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next