Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VII

Go down 
+11
Charles
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
Mike`
Dina
Sez
Phyxrak
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
Span_ski
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts VII - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Yeah, I've met a lot of people with the same story as yours Dina. Most everyone who took the shot felt ill for a couple days. Yet I've left to meet anyone who actually had the real swine flu even though it was a "pandemic" (haha, biggest lol ever).

I hope for you, your family and everyone else that was fooled by the WHO and the governments to take it, that you won't get any side effects down the line like these kids here.

And to all of you for future reference, if something like the swine flu should happen again, do your research before taking any vaccine.

The big red flags with this flu and vaccine was; that the WHO changed what they considered a pandemic (right before the news of the swine flu hit so that it could be called a pandemic and scare the public as much as possible).
Drug stores had large quantites of Tamiflu left over from the failed bird flu scare, that was about to expire and lose them a lot of money. So best to get the public scared enough to hoard this medicine so they'd make the money off it.
Everybody promised it was a safe vaccine, yet the companies making it had taken every precaution possible to ensure that they would not be liable if anything should happen to you because of it.

I'm sure there was more as well, but I have forgotten.

- A scared population is a population easy to control.

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:30 pm

We won yahoo 3-1. Finally.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:31 pm

I suppose Italy is playing vs the US, or at least that's what my dad was watching. But idgaf about football, so... Shrug
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:33 pm

The European Football Championship starts on June 8th - they better get their shit together until then... >.<
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:34 pm

oh, Italy lost, that's why my dad looked so pissed off asd
but srsly who cares about football??????
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:02 pm

HAH. Actually did some schoolwork today, pat myself on the back!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:17 pm

eli_ wrote:

Depends on the kind of football lol
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
eli_ wrote:

Depends on the kind of football lol
guess it's soccer for you. I just don't care for sports. Here the most popular ones apart from football are Formula One racings bored aaaaand bicycle racings dead
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:39 pm

eli_ wrote:

Eli... angry

Football (soccer) is so awesome...

Brazil played Bosnia yesterday and we won because Bosnia scored an own goal at the last minute. I've heard they played really bad. I mean, Bosnia??? I'm not even sure what kind of football is played over there anyway. asd

I don't really care about our national team though.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:43 pm

soccer is awesome!! Soccer
F1 is really really boring.
haha bosnia? really?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:46 pm

sports?
Random thoughts VII - Page 11 Yawn2
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Pilar! I was driving home earlier tonight and I saw a van with a bunch of pet's pics painted on it and one of the pics was your avatar! It was soo funny! I almost screamed "Mardou!!!!" yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Just stopping by quickly, not for long because my girlfriend is leaving tomorrow. Sad

Bali tickets booked! Woop woop!!! It'll take me about 48 hours to get there because I'm making two changes, but I'll get there. So excited.

Also, conspiracy theorist Lil is my favourite thing ever!

Han, good luck with post 1000. I know I felt the pressure with mine. Lol. Oh, and don't listen to Isa saying don't make it about that fit bird from PLL. What was her name again? Emily or something? Shrug ROFL In fact, you should make your post about all the fit TV characters you know about called Emily... PLL and Revenge being the main two. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Isabela wrote:
Pilar! I was driving home earlier tonight and I saw a van with a bunch of pet's pics painted on it and one of the pics was your avatar! It was soo funny! I almost screamed "Mardou!!!!" yahoo
ROFL
I'm everywhere. Ninja
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Well today is the day I head to Melbourne by car for 8 hours LOL.....I won't be on after midnight my time so that's in roughly 13 hours yahoo

Might pop in before I leave but if I don't see you's when I get back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Enjoy your trip, Sez! Hope you have a great time. stars
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Randomly a chicken just crossed the road in front of me. That's the first I've ever had to brake for a chicken.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Its freaking nice out, I really wanna have a bonfire and drink beer tonight.

@shanna seriously? A chicken. And of course I immediately thought of your cousin.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:46 pm

I thought of the horribly bad joke we had as kids

- "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

- "To get to the other side!"

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:50 pm

My favorite joke as a kid:

What's a frog drink?

Croak'a'cola.

So bad.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:23 pm

I'm eating this mango licorice right now-
Random thoughts VII - Page 11 Mango%20licorice

It's so good! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:30 pm

That looks yumtastic!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Okay this just popped into my head as I was thinking about mango-

I bongo with my lingo
And beat it like a wing, yo
To Congo
To Columbo
Can't stereotype my thing, yo
I salt and pepper my mango
Shoot spit out the window
Bingo, I got 'em in the thing, yo
Now what?
I'm doing my thing, yo

Laughing

"Sunshowers"- M.I.A.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:18 pm

When I was a kid my favorite joke was about a man walking into a bar, where everyone calls him "fennel! fennel!" which also means queer in italian. At that point the man unleashes his dog yelling "attack! attack!" and the dog goes *wooof* sounding like a drag queen.
The point of the joke was that the man was gay and his dog was even gayer, but I totally missed it because I didn't know what being gay was, I just thought that the dog sounded really funny.
I liked it so much that I made up my own version, where a woman walks in a bar and everyone calls her "carrot! carrot!" and of course she owns a cat that meows like a drag.
Sigh. I'm not really good at telling stories. My point is that when I was in primary school I had no idea that homosexuality existed (kudos to my parents and to society in general), and I still managed to write a joke about a lesbian cat owner.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:40 am

I just found a really big bruise on the back of my thigh. I have no idea how it got there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VII
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next