Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dream Thread

Go down 
+9
Charles
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
mardou
eli_
MissLilly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

The Dream Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:47 am

Span_ski wrote:
I can't remember it... but I've woken up with the sense that I had a very strange dream last night.... possibly in a sci-fi kind of way, but I can't put my finger on it. Weird. Shrug

Sci-fi utopia or sci-fi horror?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:15 pm

So I had this crazy dream last night.

I went in to get my car checked, but as I got there, it wasn't that kind of place after all, and I was locked in this big room, where one wall was all windows. It was decorated quite nicely, modern and all. I sat around for a long time not knowing what was going on, then this other girl gets thrown into the room with me, and somehow she knows exactly what is going on. We're held prisoners in some sort of research facility. The lady who run the place comes in and threatens us regularly, and we're told we'll never leave this place ever again.
I try to get in on the good side with the lady who runs the place, and I manage to be let upstairs where people in uniforms are all over the place. I see my chance for escape, and go for it, but I am captured again and thrown back in the room. Me and the other girl try everything to get out, even throwing ourselves at the windows, but they just won't break.

Some time passes by and I manage to get on the good side of the lady who runs the place again, and she lets me go to the store. I get to the store, and I am told if I buy anything I have to buy two of every item, it was a new store policy. I go back, because I didn't have enough money to buy two of every item we were gonna have, and the lady who runs the place where I'm captive is very impressed by me, since letting me go the store was all a test, and when I came back, I had proved she could trust me, and didn't need to have me watched, as I was apparently, when I left for the store the first time. I get more money, and go back to the store and buy the items I had to. Then as I was walking back, I somehow had a mobile phone, and text a friend of mine "Hi. I am being dead serious now. I am being held captive at the end of this street, and you need to bring the cops. NOW!"

I go back, and we make food, and I wait and wait. Then when I get ready for bed, and start thinking my friend didn't take me serious, the wall of windows are being opened, and there's a whole lot of cops outside. They look at me and the other girl held captive and yell "RUN!". And we do. I run like I've never ran before, and end up in a forest. Then there is a huge explosion, and the building I had been in blew to pieces all over the place.
A cat in the forest has been hurt by flying debris, and I spend the rest of the dream trying to catch it.

Just.. weird.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:48 pm

That is one odd dream!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:16 pm

The beginning of that dream reminds me a little of the last ep of Lost Girl haha.

I had 2- One, i gave birth to a baby girl who I decided to name "Lilly", despite my mothers best efforts to convince me to name her "Emma".
Two, there was some worm crawling around the inside of my skin...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:52 am

Oh god. I just went to get some food, and I just remembered a dream I had last night.
I dreamt I was at the store buying some salads, lettuce and stuff. I use a lot of this stuff in my diet, and I'm always looking out for bugs and stuff, because sometimes that happens.
So in the dream I picked up a salad and under it was crawling with worms and other uglies, then suddenly they were everywhere in the store, and I just started vomiting all over the place because I felt so sick by the sight.

Now that's really a memory/visual you want when you're about to eat Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:54 am

Thank you, Lilly. Dinner is ready. meh

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:02 am

Ewww and also ROFL @ Isa
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:39 am

Isa wrote:
Thank you, Lilly. Dinner is ready. meh

lulz My pleasure!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:19 am

I just had green salad and there were no worms in it! yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:21 am

There weren't any in mine either asd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   The Dream Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dream Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4