Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode discussion 3x13

Go down 
+12
Span_ski
Phyxrak
Niklas
Charles
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
Dina
mardou
Isa
Mike`
eli_
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

How many kisses are we going to see?
None. They probably cut the hallway peck last minute to make more room for Finchel.
Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 Vote_lcap6%Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Just the one. Oh well, at least they're talking to each other, I'm happy.
Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 Vote_lcap38%Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Just the one, and I'm ready to bring hell on twitter.
Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 Vote_lcap31%Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Two! Dublin 2.0 and a proper passionate kiss. HeMo is a troll but this time I believe her!
Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 Vote_lcap19%Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
They're gonna make out. They're gonna scissor on screen. Actually, I'm pretty sure they're gonna get married. Everything is Brittana and nothing hurts!
Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 Vote_lcap6%Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:22 am

I think Ali just needed to get used to writing for Glee.
Ali&Brad = our dream team.

Quote :
And speculation on what Britt/Heather says just before the kiss?

Also, when Britt pulls Santana in just before, Naya's reaction is like, 'oh, we're doing it now? Oh, wait, no, not yet.' Hehe.
I love you

Hmmm.... it LOOKS like at the end Heather says "(something something}... thankyou" ?
So hard to make out.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:32 am

wow I finally got home to download it and it took maaaaybe 10 minutes. Fast episode download ever. lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:42 am

I have massive headache from internally (and externally lol) freaking out so much haha.

Heather looked like she enjoyed the kiss. I wonder if she really did.

I promise, eventually ill get over this.

Quote :
2x16 - “You don’t belong here, Rachel, and you can’t hate me for helping to send you on your way.”

3x14 - On My Way (Also: “I’m not going to stand around and watch you ruin your life by marrying Finn Hudson.”)
dun dunnn.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:44 am

One day in the very distant future, yes. tongue
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:46 am

the kiss was a bit awkward, but not in the way I was expecting. I was so sure Heather was going to blow it, but no! Girl is a natural. She could kiss Nicolas Cage (ew!) and it would still look good. I'm so proud of her. blush I take back everything I ever said about her, and if you ever hear something like that from me agian you can beat me up.
Now, Naya did look a bit awkward, but I think it was adorable. Like, Santana is not a really good kisser when it comes to her BrittBritt, but she still went for it.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:52 am

I am about to rewatch it.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:00 am

Lot's and lot's of cuteness in this episode.
I'm happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:01 am

Charlie wrote:
One day in the very distant future, yes. tongue
Yeah ngl, no time soon haha.

The awkward thing about the kiss was Naya's lips hitting HeMo's nose haha. But that was easily forgotten haha.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:09 am

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:33 am

Ok, off to translate! coffee
so gay
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:15 am

GAH!! I hate parents sometimes, got home to find my download interrupted due to my laptop lid being close by one of them...now I have to re-download GRRR
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:32 am

rewatching this moment again and again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P9zqs66rhY&feature=related

while listening to the Cherish-song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2X4m1WAnoM

smile smile smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:23 am

Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 Tumblr_lzf2mlWXCT1qfcby2o1_500
On that beautiful note, g'night.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:34 am

Woke up with the stupidest grin ever. Laughing :wub:
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:36 am

ReWatching the ep right now - won't be the last time!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:45 am

I laid in bed and watched it on repeat until about 2am I think. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:03 am

I don't understand why you guys say the kiss was awkward. For me it looks super natural. It's not the sexyest kiss ever, but it was sweet and cute. I'm seeing two people in love and happy and super comfortable with each other, and not two hot girls kissing for fun, which is awesome. I really like everything about it. And Heather did great! So, so good.

lesbians

It was a good episode btw. I loved Rachel's dads. Samcedes is dragging, they should get over it and make them together already. Amber's acting just... no, no, no. I have to say though that I'm really enjoying Sam/Chord this season. I'm glad he is back. Good addition.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:32 am

eli_ wrote:
Only two people voted for 2 kisses in the poll! Who are you, come on!
LOL we had really low expectations, right
I'm one of the two kiss votes. Keeping the faith finally paid off.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:07 am

What I saw was two people in love and comfortable with eachother and stuff too. I've just never seen anyone start kissing with their head at that angle before. Seemed really odd. On the plus side, though, that kind of helped emphasise the height difference. I love you
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:29 am

eli_ wrote:
Here, I voted for two kisses! Very Happy And I was riiiight! boogie

I just watched the episode without being spoiled about the second kiss and I totally freaked out when it happened! I'm so happy right now, it definitely exceeded my expectations! It was a real kiss and they weren't in their uniforms and aaaah that's all I've wanted! Now give them some proper dialogue in the future episodes and I'm happy! I love you

And I have to say that I pretty much enjoyed the episode as a whole (with some little expectations). Ali definitely rose in my estimation! smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:47 am

Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 Tumblr_lzfry8wxiC1qmtsgoo1_400
Sam's locker, look at those chapsticks holders.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:41 am

^That is hilarious ROFL

I just watched the episode and I am pleasantly surprised, even though I had spoiled it for myself by reading this thread.
Heather really went all in for this episode. Not just for the kiss, but in the background moments as well. I'm happy Very Happy

The fact that they called out the double standards, and also made fun of the Finchel kissing several times was a big plus asd

AND the fact that Sugar wasn't really looking for a real date. She took the one she felt the most sorry for, so it was sort of a pity date. Amazing! Laughing She's too good for the relationship deal anyway, so that made me happy as well!

Over all, it was really good! I almost didn't even mind Blarren finishing off the episode tongue
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
eli_ wrote:
LOL we had really low expectations, right
I'm one of the two kiss votes. Keeping the faith finally paid off.

It's awesome when that happens! I think I voted for one kiss, with no raging lol.

Charlie wrote:
What I saw was two people in love and comfortable with eachother and stuff too. I've just never seen anyone start kissing with their head at that angle before. Seemed really odd. On the plus side, though, that kind of helped emphasise the height difference. I love you

Nah, Naya's just shorter... don't hate the little one! She can't help it... maybe that's just how it looks when one person is significantly shorter? I've had to do fair bit of neck straining in my time as I'm shorter than pretty much everyone Laughing
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Charlie wrote:
I've just never seen anyone start kissing with their head at that angle before.

Maybe it's to avoid nose-bumping. Wink
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:55 pm

I'm not hating on the little people, Han! If that was they case, they could have used a better camera angle. Lol. Anyway, I still loved it! I'm just being picky/silly. smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x13   Episode discussion 3x13 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode discussion 3x13
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next