Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Cat thread

Go down 
+10
Span_ski
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Charles
eli_
Mike`
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

The Cat thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Guess I can put the update on my cat in the proper thread smile

So, Lilly had an appointment at the vet today. He couldn't find anything for sure on the x-ray, nothing broken at least, but she may have an inflammation in her shoulder or she's getting arthritis in her old age. Got some meds to try out, and we go back for a check up in 3 weeks.
My poor baby!

And she's been punishing me all day for taking her to the vet. The shot she got there didn't put her to sleep like it was supposed to, she was only left not able to move, so she was terrified, and has been avoiding me and running away from me all day even though I tried to bribe her with fish.
She's finally out of hiding now though, and sleeping in her usual spot. Hopefully she's forgiven me!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:07 am

Lilly, that has never made a sound in her 9 year old life, has suddenly figured out that I respond quicker if she meows, instead of just looking at me. And so what does she do? She meows for everything she wants, sometimes just to make me follow her around the apartment.... And it's not a regular meow either, it's this whiny "I-don't-really-know-how-to-meow" meow.

It's kinnda funny, but also a bit annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 10 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:33 pm

So, I'm thinking about getting a Himalayan. I've wanted one every since I saw Homeward Bound as a kid. And really just want to get a cat. I haven't had one in a few years (she was a Persian).
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 10 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:02 am

Himalayans are super cute! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cat thread
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10