Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts III

Go down 
+12
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Charles
Phyxrak
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Melissa
MissLilly
Span_ski
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Random thoughts III - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:19 am

Funny how we've talked waaay more about random stuff than Brittana, though.

I miss fangirling over Naya. hawt
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:22 am

Charlie wrote:
^ Love your avi. Very Happy

That is definitely one of best HeMo pics ever. And TBH, I'm not the biggest HeMo fan these days.

I liked Naya's pic, but HeMo's is iconic looking.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:23 am

Charlie wrote:
We're burning through pages with fun, Isabella! Not nothing. Hehe. yahoo

I'm cheeky and picky and mean. There is something wrong with this post. Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:26 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Can you blame us though? There is nothing happening in Brittana land. But I think when the hiatus is over we will talk more about Glee and stuff. I just hope there is no rage again.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:30 am

Isabela wrote:
Charlie wrote:
We're burning through pages with fun, Isabella! Not nothing. Hehe. yahoo

I'm cheeky and picky and mean. There is something wrong with this post. Wink

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I've never called you picky. Just cheeky and mean. tongue smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:31 am

Isabela wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Can you blame us though? There is nothing happening in Brittana land. But I think when the hiatus is over we will talk more about Glee and stuff. I just hope there is no rage again.

Besides, even when it starts up again we'll still be more interesting than the Brittana storyline.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:33 am

We can still fangirl over Naya... I might do a bit of that this afternoon lol
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:33 am

No double L, though.

I just hate when people get my name wrong.

But I sill love you. I love you
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 am

Isabela wrote:
No double L, though.

Gah! I'm so sorry. love It's the dreaded and deadly auto-correct again. I didn't notice in time to correct it. I've always spelt it properly before though right? smile
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:39 am

I just made a post hit send, and no idea where it went -- so sorry if a random post pops up somewhere!

the gist of it was that once glee gets back on we'll have more brittana to talk about -- but right now everything is so grrrrr with them anyways -- it's nice having a place just to talk
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:40 am

btw isabela is a really pretty name (checked the spelling 4 times so I hope its right)
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:41 am

I'm gonna wake up to like 10 new pages tomorrow aren't i? lol.

Re: Naya .... hawt
2 more weeks.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:41 am

Haircut day!

And Sunday is shaving day. I'm already depressed just thinking about it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:44 am

Charlie wrote:
Isabela wrote:
No double L, though.

Gah! I'm so sorry. love It's the dreaded and deadly auto-correct again. I didn't notice in time to correct it. I've always spelt it properly before though right? smile

Yes. smile

And LOL I know I'm being picky. It's just a minor thing, but it drives me crazy a bit.

Nothing is worse than people calling me Isabel though. mad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:45 am

Melissa wrote:
btw isabela is a really pretty name (checked the spelling 4 times so I hope its right)

Thanks. And the spelling is right! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:56 am

Lol. You think you have a hard time getting people to spell your name correctly?

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:57 am

Isabela wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Isabela wrote:
No double L, though.

Yes. smile

And LOL I know I'm being picky. It's just a minor thing, but it drives me crazy a bit.

Nothing is worse than people calling me Isabel though. mad

You're not picky. I totally understand how annoying it is.

When I worked in the hotel full time there was this Italian guy called Enzo (his name was Vincenzo but he hated it). Anyway, he was in his 40s and used to get people's names wrong all the time. Sophie became Toffee, Olivia = Olympia, Marie-Lise = Mary-Lou, Azmat = Hazelnut (WTF!?). So for some reason he started calling me Kimberly (I think he saw my surname on my name badge - Kinsey - and made me a new name from that). Remember my feelings about associating names with people? Well, there was a girl called Kimberly in my high school and she was horrible. Not to me, but I still didn't think much of her, she works in my building and only acknowledged that she knew me two years after I started working here, rude. So, I didn't really like being called Kimberly and whenever he did it I called him Vincenzo and he would shout, "MY NAME IS ENZO!" Yes, Enzo, and my name is Charlotte. Or Charlie, or Charl or some people even call me Charles because they think that's amusing. And an old teacher of mine used to call me Lottie because she liked that it sounded Victorian, even though she knew I hated it. But not as much as I hate being called Kimberly.

Wow, that was a long story... Sorry guys. Feel free to just ignore me.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:59 am

Ha, Charles asd
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:02 am

People glance at my name and call me Teresa ALL THE FREAKING TIME! Evil or Very Mad

And the occasional complete and total moron calls me Jessica. WTF

I also get Kerosina, Tomasina, Tamasina, and Terelina.

Seriously, how hard is it to read? No

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:03 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Ha, Charles asd

I'm warning you Rosie... DO NOT call me Charles. Lol.

Nah, it doesn't really bother me. It's mainly my group of friends in Cardiff that call me that. Oh and, the used to call me Brown Cow too because apparently in Newport we say our 'ow' and 'ou' sounds funny and that was the most creative thing they could come up with. I was less than impressed by that.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:04 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Lol. You think you have a hard time getting people to spell your name correctly?

LOL I know...

I think what really bothers me is that my name should be so easy to spell. But people keep making mistakes all the name. And they keep calling me Isabel. But Isabela is so much better.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
People glance at my name and call me Teresa ALL THE FREAKING TIME! Evil or Very Mad

hahaha what the hell?

Quote :
Finnnee, sorry brown cow.

KIDDING! relax yahoo
I like Charlie Thumbs Up
--------------
Why is Chord's sister such a dumbass tho?
Random thoughts III - Page 3 Tumblr_lxcwd4jDnD1qlj1hso1_500

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 am

I find it incredibly amusing that when the Swedes won gold, they celebrated in their locker room by singing "We Are The Champions"... in English.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:10 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Jessica? Lol.

Sometimes people call me Sharon because they don't listen when I tell them my name on the phone. Lol. Or Sian.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:14 am

Charlie wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
Ha, Charles asd

Can I call you Chuck? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts III
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next