Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts I - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 pm

I haven't been made to watch it yet.. but I did have to listen to the soundtrack. lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Isa, I'm so sorry to hear that! It's always a tragedy when someone with their whole life in front of them dies.
But I do believe that what is beyond life is much greater than life itself, and I know with my whole heart that it's a beautiful place.

I'll tell you a little story. When I was a child, I was very ill one time, and woke up in the night because I was so dehydrated I needed something to drink. I went downstairs to my mom, and she handed me a coca cola. As I was pouring this into a cup I fainted and left my body. I remember very clearly, as it was yesterday, floating in the ceiling and watching my body fall to the ground. And above all I remember the feeling. It was peace, it was calm, safe, and void of all pain and absolutely no fear.

So whatever waits on the other side, it is beautiful. And though we mourn our lost ones, and there's nothing wrong with that, we must also remember that they are now free, and waiting for us to join them. I am sure.

Waking up in my body again was extremely painful. Not only because I was ill, or because I had fallen, but because living is painful. Being inside a body is, though we don't really feel it, painful in comparison to whatever awaits.

So mourn your co-worker and the loss, but also be happy for her. She is safe and loved!

Hug

On a completely different note. I just came home, and I am EXHAUSTED!
Last night I figured I'd go on one of those "Wanted bought/sold" groups on facebook for my city, and see if anyone was selling a bike for cheap since it's winter and all. This lady wanted to sell me hers for basically nothing, which was awesome, and since she didn't live too far away from me I thought it a good idea to just take the bus to hers, and then walk home with the bike instead of getting someone to drive me.
Well, I obviously didn't factor in that it had snowed, rained, then freezed, and I could basically just have slipped on my skates and done piruettes while I skated my way there. So walking home, trying to keep both myself and the bike balanced...

I can tell you right now, not one of my greater ideas!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Thanks, guys. You are awesome people. I heart u
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Thanks, guys. You are awesome people. I heart u

That Smiley is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:20 pm

What an awful weekend. Geez.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:33 pm

My sister seems to think because I'm gay I know how to use power tools. I am every lucky I didn't drill a hole through my finger because I stabbed it at least 5 times. Also, those things are really heavy!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Wait, so I don't have a natural ability to use power tools? Damn it! I was ready looking forward to being awesome at DIY. Lmao. Stereotypes are fun...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Hug Hug Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Charlie wrote:
Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Hug Hug Hug Hug

I really need those. tears
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Sad ......... Hug

-------------
Ok, so calling on creative people lol:
My best friend's boyfriend just cheated on her. She found out because he left his facebook logged in and she went through his messages (lol, i know, but she already had suspicions)... So anyway, he doesn't know this yet........And she's trying to find a way to break up with him without saying "i went through your FB" but at the same time, she wants to crush his balls and make him feel REALLY shit about himself.
She's trying to create this master plan..... so does anyone have any evil ideas?
What would you guys do if you were in that situation??
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

If you wanna talk about it we're all here Hug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:08 pm

MissLilly wrote:

If you wanna talk about it we're all here Hug
Absolutely! Wink
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:12 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Ok, so calling on creative people lol:
My best friend's boyfriend just cheated on her. She found out because he left his facebook logged in and she went through his messages (lol, i know, but she already had suspicions)... So anyway, he doesn't know this yet........And she's trying to find a way to break up with him without saying "i went through your FB" but at the same time, she wants to crush his balls and make him feel REALLY shit about himself.
She's trying to create this master plan..... so does anyone have any evil ideas?
What would you guys do if you were in that situation??

Does she have a male friend who would get in on some payback?
Then she could always call her boyfriend and set up a romantic dinner at her place, and tell him to just walk in when he gets there. Then she has this friend over, and they could be all snuggly and kissing on the sofa as he walks in?

Other than that I don't know. I personally would just check out and leave him hanging, but that's me. No explanation no nothing, just gone.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm

sending thoughts your way BZ
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Thanks, guys.

So this is what happaned: I've been really lonely the past weeks and this is always a hard time for me, because my mother died in November 17 yeas ago and then there's Christmas and all. So, it's always hard. And this year is worse because I'm feeling more lonely than usual.

So, I wrote to this friend saying I would like to meet her because I was feeling lonely. She didn't reply me in three days, I was disappointed, so yesterday I wrote her saying "thank you for you support". Two hours later she wrote me back apologizing and saying she wanted to meet me today, because she missed me and because she wanted to apologize.

Ok, I decided to meet her. Tonight, I get there to meet her and, surprise, she has a date with her. Not only that: it's a girl who I went out with a couple of months ago. WTF? And the girl is all over her, making sure I'm seeing they are together.

Isn't this awful? Who are these people? I should be angry, right? This is so mean. What's wrong with these people? Mad
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:26 pm

I'm sorry to read about all you're going through, BZ. At least I'm glad you can come here to vent things off
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Quote :
Ok, I decided to meet her. Tonight, I get there to meet her and, surprise, she has a date with her. Not only that: it's a girl who I went out with a couple of months ago. WTF? And the girl is all over her, making sure I'm seeing they are together.

Isn't this awful? Who are these people? I should be angry, right? This is so mean. What's wrong with these people? Mad
Wow, that's fucked up. Yes you should be angry. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with people heads. For real. I weep for society.

MissLilly wrote:

Does she have a male friend who would get in on some payback?
Then she could always call her boyfriend and set up a romantic dinner at her place, and tell him to just walk in when he gets there. Then she has this friend over, and they could be all snuggly and kissing on the sofa as he walks in?

Other than that I don't know. I personally would just check out and leave him hanging, but that's me. No explanation no nothing, just gone.
Haha i suggested both those things, but:
The first suggestion- I told her to do something like that. But she says "I don't want to have that reputation as a cheater" .... She cares too much about her image. It's annoying.
Second one- No explanation, out of sight out of mind-- She thinks that would just get him more annoyed and stop caring about her all together... But she wants to hurt him in epic ways haha.

LOL and she goes "I want my plan to be entertaining. Like something in a TV show"... So my mind went here to ask you guys asd

This was a weird thing to ask y'all haha. Sorry- you can just ignore that post.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:33 pm

That is indeed very inconsiderate and and downright RUDE of them! I'm so sorry you had to sit through that, and when you really needed someone. What kind of friend does that? Awful! Yes, you have every right to be angry.

I'm really sorry about your mother. I lost mine 4 1/2 years ago, so I know it's hard, holidays especially! Hug
I wish I could do something for you, to make you feel less lonely though. If I could I'd come over and we'd talk and watch a movie or something, maybe have a drink and joke around! You can pretend I'm there in spirit Wink

Again, I'm so sorry you're feeling so sad, and I know it's a lousy substitute, but at least you have us here!

All the hugs in the world to you Isa!

Random thoughts I - Page 23 Hugs05-446cc35671126ad37759657dddf7c764
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Sad.... I can't say anything none explicit about these people,,,
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Gosh BZ, I'm really sorry.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:38 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Haha i suggested both those things, but:
The first suggestion- I told her to do something like that. But she says "I don't want to have that reputation as a cheater" .... She cares too much about her image. It's annoying.
Second one- No explanation, out of sight out of mind-- She thinks that would just get him more annoyed and stop caring about her all together... But she wants to hurt him in epic ways haha.

LOL and she goes "I want my plan to be entertaining. Like something in a TV show"... So my mind went here to ask you guys asd

This was a weird thing to ask y'all haha. Sorry- you can just ignore that post.

Oh lord, do you have a drama queen on your hands? Laughing

How about posting on his facebook wall for all his friends to see that he is a cheater? Either with his or her account.
I don't know though... Whatever she ends up doing, wish her luck thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Thanks, guys. Your words help. Love
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:53 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Oh lord, do you have a drama queen on your hands? Laughing

How about posting on his facebook wall for all his friends to see that he is a cheater? Either with his or her account.
I don't know though... Whatever she ends up doing, wish her luck thumbs up
Lol, apparently when she's trying to get revenge on someone, yes. Whole new side of her.
Thanks for the input.... I'll ask about the facebook thing actually haha.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:55 pm

I'm gonna come off as such a creeper, but I swear I am not Laughing

Have this song as well!

Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:33 am

I'm sorry I know I'm a bit late but BZ did you try spitting in her face? asd
We all have good times and bad times. It'll pass, it's about time. I know this words don't usually help, but it's true. Hope everything gets better. smile

About the breaking up thing a friend of mine went through the same thing and we made up a great but twisted plan: while she was with the guy we made an "anonymous call" to her saying "hey, put your speaker on: your boyfriend cheats you" then we hang up and she said to him "all right I need an explanation". It kinda of works if it wasn't for the fact that the guy denied it. bastard. The plan was great though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next