Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts I - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:10 am

LOL That's amazing. I can totally see why Santana hates Ilene Chaiken. You're not alone, Santana!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:12 am

Span_ski wrote:
Errr not sure about the reputation thing? I'll ask BZ.

17 hours is a damn long shift! Not surprised you're about to drop mate! TC and sleep well! Very Happy

Cheers buddy! Back in again today from 12pm to 2am. What was I thinking when I agreed to this? Lol.

That GIF definitely needs to have the boys cut out.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:18 am

The reputation thing. There's also a "thanks" button now, did you guys see that?

I was trying to see what those were, just having fun with the configuration stuff. Laughing

Apparently, if you like someone's post you can "repute" (is this a real word?) this person. So in the end people get a reputation status. I don't know what the thanks is.

I think I'm going to disable those options, because they seem useless.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:15 pm

I love this job just for the people watching. And weddings are one of the most entertaining types of event for people watching. I'm so hungry, can't wait to have my break later, we're eating the wedding food. Looks lush. My feet still haven't recovered from yesterday though:(
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Pretty girls to look at?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Yeah, some very pretty girls. I can feel a migraine coming on and the bar doesn't close until 1am. It's only 5:30. Kill me now. And I'm not even working with my favourite German girl, so I can't get my flirt on... How disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:57 pm

So I've just learned my cell phone is not working. Can't make or receive calls. I can't even text. I think the company might have cut my line (is that the right word?) for no reason. Argh...
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Have you pay your bills? Laughing They cut my line once. I didn't pay because the bill never came. I was a post office mistake Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:46 pm

I did actually. Though I did receive a text this week saying they would not send me a bill because the bill this month would be less than R$ 5 (more or less US$ 3), which doesn't make any sense because my basic bill is around R$ 50 (US$ 30).

Anyway, I've checked with friends and apparentely there's a problem going on in the whole country with different companies. It must be something serious going on.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:58 pm

Nightmare! That only happens to me when I've forgotten to pay my bill or I've exceeded my data. Perhaps there is a problem with the network?

ETA: You've already worked out what's wrong. Lmao. Stupid work keeping me from my forums.

Haaa! The chocolate fountain just fell over.

Last edited by YoungGifted&Slack on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Funny because here, two of the three main companies are not working properly. perhaps a satellite/antenna problem? scratch

Today I've woken up with a different color of nails and toenails. I don't even own that color. I'm a bit scared.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:14 pm

mardou wrote:
Funny because here, two of the three main companies are not working properly. perhaps a satellite/antenna problem? scratch

Wow. Maybe it is something like that.

Quote :
Today I've woken up with a different color of nails and toenails. I don't even own that color. I'm a bit scared.

Laughing I would be scared too.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:19 pm

I just found out that my favorite band of all time is playing the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo tomorrow, and I am SO BUMMED that I haven't paid more attention and gotten tickets.
Thank god it airs on live TV as well. I'm going to sit and weep in front of the television, wishing I was there tongue
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:20 pm

I think I fell asleep. Embarrassing. And then someone thought I'd be funny to paint my nails. Creepy.

@MissLilly What's favorite band?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:25 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I just found out that my favorite band of all time is playing the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo tomorrow, and I am SO BUMMED that I haven't paid more attention and gotten tickets.
Thank god it airs on live TV as well. I'm going to sit and weep in front of the television, wishing I was there tongue

What is favorite band?
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:28 pm

hey BZ maybe you can help me with a thing a need to know for tonight. Is there a secret to make a good caipiroska? I know the "recipe" but maybe you know some tricks or something to add to make it taste better...

Last edited by mardou on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

What is favorite band?

Evanescence Love
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:34 pm

mardou wrote:
hey BZ maybe you can help me with a thing a need to know for tonight. Is there a secret to make a good caipiroska? I know the "recipe" but maybe you know some tricks or somethings to add to make it better...

LOL Sorry to disappoint you, but I have never made caipirinha myself. I have no idea how to make it. I do prefer caipirinha (with cachaça) to caipiroska (with vodka) though. And I love strawberry caipirinha and passion fruit caipirinha. You should try it.

Since we are talking about this, I'm just gonna post a samba I love:

Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:42 pm

LOL I prefer caipirinha too but cachaça is almost impossible to find here. I had a classmate who was brazillian and his mom used to make the best caipirinha ever. His birthday parties were the best.
This is THE HIT OF THE SUMMER here

lol please bring axe bahia back tongue

Last edited by mardou on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:49 pm

OMG, that's embarrassing, Mardou. I'm happy I had never heard of this guy (why did you show this to me? lol). I think this is what we call "sertanejo universitário" (which is something like country music for uni students). I hate this kind of music. I hate axe too.

This is a Brazilian group I like:

Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:56 pm

I know!! lol I hate the guy and I hate axe bahia with passion. Mainly because I can't dance Axe. I've learn through the years but I still suck at it.
I liked the song! I don't know anything about brazilian "rock" but I'm a big fan of bossa nova. I love it with the same passion I hate axe Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:08 pm

This is nice too:

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Hey, dear guest, why don't you come out of the shadows and register already? smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:59 pm

I need to vent some frustration at myself. I have sing at a church tomorrow some song I've never sung before that I also don't know the arrangement of and that I don't know the words to. I think I might be in trouble. Sorry for jumping in and ranting...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Don't be sorry! That's why we are here, Shanna.

But what are you going to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next