Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Girls we like

Go down 
+10
badromancexx
eli_
mardou
Shanna_
Charles
Jugz da' Clown
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
Span_ski
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Girls we like - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:23 am

Olivia Munn
Girls we like - Page 3 Wallpaper-4016891

Amber Heard
Girls we like - Page 3 Amber-heard-hot
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:56 am

MissLilly wrote:
Been rewatching Firefly, and Morena Baccarin is stunning

She is Brazilian, did you know that?

I think she is beautiful, but after V I find her to be creepy. She is in Homeland, btw, with Claire Danes.'

Girls we like - Page 3 Homeland-17
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:17 pm

I don't know who did I forget Anna Torv (you guys have seen Mistresses, right?)

Girls we like - Page 3 Anna+Torv+2011+Writers+Guild+Awards+Arrivals+29qu6X2c8yHl

Keira Knightley

Girls we like - Page 3 Keira

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Jessica Biel-
Girls we like - Page 3 Jessicabiel_hot+panty
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

She is Brazilian, did you know that?

I think she is beautiful, but after V I find her to be creepy. She is in Homeland, btw, with Claire Danes.'

I didn't know that until I googled for a picture of her today. Then I saw asd
Also saw pictures of her with very short hair. Not as pretty on her, I must say. Way prettier with the long, or half long curly hair.

Haven't seen V yet, but it's on my "to watch" list, and has been since it started airing actually. Just never seem to get around to it.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Jewel Staite

Girls we like - Page 3 Tumblr_lwaxhneWqM1qkxq15
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Leslie Bibb
Girls we like - Page 3 325gf69vqso7os9

January Jones
Girls we like - Page 3 Index-large_image-1005154-large_image

Freida Pinto (I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes just for her and I don't even like that kind of movie)
Girls we like - Page 3 Maximindia0903_004

Lake Bell
Girls we like - Page 3 Lake_bell_c

Tricia Helfer
Girls we like - Page 3 Tricia-helfer-hot-22

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Leslie Bibb is so hot...
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Leslie Bibb is so hot...

I've had a crush on her ever since Popular.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Me too
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:42 am

Keyshia Cole
Girls we like - Page 3 KeyshiaCole-09-big
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:50 am

Um, Naya, HeMo umm

Mila Kunis, Sara Ramirez, Jessica Capshaw, Anna Silk, Zoie Palmer and Amber Benson..
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:12 am

I can't believe how different Jessica Capshaw looked from The L Word to Grey's Anatomy. Like 2 different people. Well, at least that's what i thought.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:55 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
I can't believe how different Jessica Capshaw looked from The L Word to Grey's Anatomy. Like 2 different people. Well, at least that's what i thought.

I had to google to find out who she was in the The L Word, because I didn't remember her being there... super different. Shrug

--------------

I went to see Ides of March yesterday and it reminded me of Evan Rachel Wood. I used to like her a lot when she was younger. Now she's been kinda weird and even hard to identify? She looks like a different person with dark hair. I like her blonde.

EDIT: Is she still dating Marilyn Manson, btw? That's creepy.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:19 pm

She's not dating him anymore. I'm still a fan of hers. She's really talented.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
I went to see Ides of March yesterday and it reminded me of Evan Rachel Wood. I used to like her a lot when she was younger. Now she's been kinda weird and even hard to identify? She looks like a different person with dark hair. I like her blonde.

EDIT: Is she still dating Marilyn Manson, btw? That's creepy.

She's not still dating him, but she was dating him for a really long time (starting from a super young age- she's only 24 now) so it's kind of hard not judge her for that. I mean, I like the way she looks, especially as a redhead (she was smoking hot as a lesbian vampire queen in True Blood) but the Marilyn Manson thing is a bit of a turn off. But she's said she's finds androgyny attractive, so I guess that's was the appeal there for her. She came out as bisexual not that long ago. smile

I definitely wouldn't kick her out of bed.
Girls we like - Page 3 Tumblr_lvndq9h1on1r7dwnbo1_400
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
She's not dating him anymore. I'm still a fan of hers. She's really talented.
She is definitely talented, and she seemed way older than she actually was when she first became famous as a teenager. She was definitely...precocious. I image a lot of people felt a bit skeevy from being turned on by her in Thirteen.

On a similiar note, I liked Michelle Tratchenberg when she was a teenager, but I didn't find her hot until she played Georgina on Gossip Girl. I was actually shocked by how hot she had become. :o

Girls we like - Page 3 Michelletrachtenbergsteamyshoot
Girls we like - Page 3 Michelle-Trachtenberg-320x480

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:02 pm

You like her, you should check her in Ides of March. She is pretty good.

I think she looks good as redhead, but I prefer her blonde. I really don't like her as a brunette.

I remember her in a TV show... was it Once and Again? It got cancelled really early on. It was a good show.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

I remember her in a TV show... was it Once and Again? It got cancelled really early on. It was a good show.
Once and Again was an amazing show. I'm still bitter that we never got to see Jessie's coming out story.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Kat Dennings
Girls we like - Page 3 Kat-dennings-in-yellow-wallpaper

Liv Tyler
Girls we like - Page 3 Liv-Tyler_0

Emmy Rossum
Girls we like - Page 3 600full-emmy-rossum99

Stana Katic
Girls we like - Page 3 Stana+Katic+%25281%2529

Sofia Vergara
Girls we like - Page 3 Sofia-vergara-02
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Rashida Janes yahoo

Girls we like - Page 3 Rashida-outtake02
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:13 pm

I like the ladies of glee!

seriously my list of girls I like used to be a lot longer, but I have trouble coming up with any since glee started. So sad.

I've liked Alyson Hannigan since Buffy, and Anne Hathaway since PD. Love Natalie Portman, though that's more recent -- watched No strings attached and loved her in that lol. Kind of random. I had a huge crush on Kelly clarkson when American Idol first started, the crush has kinda cooled but I still like her music. I thougth Terri Hatcher was pretty sexy from Adventures of Superman way back when. And the girl who plays faye chamberlain from secret circle, though her real name is escaping me at the moment. I'm sure there are others, just can't think of any right now.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:52 am

Girls we like - Page 3 1467_2845

Jacqueline McKenzie
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:02 am

^you're reminding me Lilly smile ....australian actresses:

Tammin Sursok! (AKA Jenna from PLL .... it took me ages to figure that out btw. She looks so different in PLL)
Girls we like - Page 3 600full-tammin-sursok

An older pic: (lol...see, i knew i recognised her like this)
Girls we like - Page 3 Tammin-sursok-photo
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:00 am

I find it hard to get into sofia vergara just b/c she's married (on the show) to that guy from married with children. It just makes me look at her as older than she really is. And less attractive. I don't even know why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls we like   Girls we like - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls we like
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything Else :: Everything Else-
Jump to: