Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode discussion 3x08

Go down 
+4
mardou
Span_ski
House Carl
Isa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:02 am

No, that sounds about it for what you need to check out.

Honestly, I'd just go for for IWS, which you've probably already seen. Then just catch gifs of whatever else small good moments there were. But I'm still to disappointed to really enjoy anything else right now. Maaaaybe the last performance really wasn't that bad. Finntana hug though. Bummer...

Does anyone know the ratings yet for this ep?

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:53 am

MissLilly wrote:

Does anyone know the ratings yet for this ep?

Ratings should be out in like 5 or 6 hours.

I thought the episode was bad. Not IKAG bad, but I was rolling my eyes almost the entire time.

IWS was great, of course. And I thought We Are Young was cute (there was even some Pezberry). Also the scene with Sane!Quinn trying to have the girls back on ND. I actually enjoyed Sam being back too.

The problem is that Glee is not fun anymore. And everything is "message". Mike/Tina plot was just boring and far too easy. ND performing for almost 10 minutes and then winning because Sam was back is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:31 am

I think maybe we're just too invested in Santana's coming out arc and after dragging it out for so long they butchered it. It's just left a bitter after taste, which counteracts any fun we do get.

I did enjoy some of last nights episode though! Which is a lot better than last week!

EDIT: Well said Dorothy!

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Silly silly writers..... fandom baiting is gonna bite you in the asses boys... Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:19 am

Hey guys, sorry I'm late! I was trying to create a new account, it's really too creepy to change the username I've been using for years. tongue I'll have to wait 7 days to delete the first one, but I'll do it as soon as possible.

So, yeah. Fuck Glee. I cas say this without being kicked out, right?
FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK Glee, and its writers.

also, Carl ILY
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:22 am

elilenna wrote:
Hey guys, sorry I'm late! I was trying to create a new account, it's really too creepy to change the username I've been using for years. tongue I'll have to wait 7 days to delete the first one, but I'll do it as soon as possible.

also, Carl ILY

Ha ha ha... you can say what you like mate! Pretty sure the mods here won't care tongue

Those writers are tools, absolute tools. Last nights ep wasn't so bad, I actually enjoyed some of it, and then they still manage to enrage people FOR NO DAMN REASON!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:24 am

elilenna wrote:

also, Carl ILY

Cheers Cheers Cheers

You can say whatever! You are more than welcome. This place is a bit desert right now, but it is still early days.

We can do this, guys! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:26 am

It wasn't that bad, but I think it is still depressing to go outside the Brittana thread to read that some people thought this episode was "awesome", "amazing", "one of the best ever"...

What's wrong with people? Or, what's wrong with me? scratch
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:37 am

The ep was ok... it's just for a Brittana fan. Or even for a casual viewer hoping this storyline which could have made a difference. Opened peoples eyes to what it can be like for a teen lesbian coming out... it's just ridiculous. It's like being bitch slapped.

IKAG was a turning point for the show for a branch of the fandom, and not in a good way.

The obvious favoritism for Klaine over Brittana is also just annoying.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:43 am

The episode wasn't that bad, but still pretty lame IMO, and it doesn't help that I don't freaking care about any of the boys storylines. And the way the TTones lost, and that freakin comment Santana made about Sam. Ugh. It makes me wanna puch things.

But at least we got Blaine's fight club.
Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 Tumblr_lvu4kqEzJJ1qdjasi
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:50 am

The idea of Blaine being in a fight club Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:52 am

Well at least Blaine showed a bit of personality. That's improvement.

That Sebastian guy, though... he is awful.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:54 am

Don't forget though... that scene wasn't about all Blaine it was about Finn being a leader and bringing the team together. Overcoming his own insecurities. tongue

Yes Sebastian is awful.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:55 am

this.
Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 Tumblr_lvtju7skyZ1qk9h7po1_500
I'd also post drshebloggo's review but apparently new members can't post links Sad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:57 am

elilenna wrote:

I'd also post drshebloggo's review but apparently new members can't post links Sad

We should look into that.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:59 am

elilenna wrote:
this.

Hang on I'll try and change that...

EDIT: You beat me there buddy.. you wanna do it or should I?

Last edited by Span_ski on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:59 am

Span_ski wrote:
Don't forget though... that scene wasn't about all Blaine it was about Finn being a leader and bringing the team together. Overcoming his own insecurities. tongue

Of course. Rolling Eyes

SuperFinn. I was surprised Finn wasn't the one who brought the girls back to ND,
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:00 am

No, it's fine, it says I just have to wait a week.
Wait won't kill me! Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 am

Span_ski wrote:
elilenna wrote:
this.

Hang on I'll try and change that...

EDIT: You beat me there buddy.. you wanna do it or should I?

Can you? I'm leaving for lunch now.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:03 am

elilenna wrote:
No, it's fine, it says I just have to wait a week.
Wait won't kill me! Wink

Cool, well mean time...

Drshebloggo

It's just to stop spammers etc I think.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:48 am

elilenna wrote:

also, Carl ILY

That's the spirit! Unleash your anger now that we are free of the tyranny of having to be polite to Finchel and Blaine stans and follow dumbass rules about what can be discussed where so some numbskull doesn't get his/her panties in bunch about it! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And ILY right backatcha! :rendeer:
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:30 am

So that douche writer is getting some hella stick on twitter apparently.

Whilst I agree he needs to be told, I just hope someone doesn't take it too far, and do what's left of this fandom even more harm.

Dear lord, why did he have to make a bad situation even worse with those last tweets... I just can't even...

This god damn show is supposed to help the gay community, not have it's bloody writers tweeting about angry lesbians like some kind of joke! FFS Evil or Very Mad

Urgh.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:34 am

Well... Ryan and Brad at least do take their cred with the GLBT community seriously. Might be the two idiots will receive a bit of a talking to from the bosses.

Tho... Its not like this is a completely new issue, its not like Brittana have ever had equal treatment with the other pairings.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:39 am

Hopefully. They'll tell them to lay of the twitter and wait for things to calm down at least.

It's getting a little too personal now, and that's usually when stuff gets damaging... for both parties in most cases.

And no, Brittana has never had equal treatment, but it's never been so glaringly obvious before.

*sigh* Damn you glee.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:00 pm

I'm baffled at all this. I can't believe these writers. This is so absurd, it doesn't seem real.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:35 pm

This proves once again just how much they're not invested in this sl. They simply don't care.
There was this bit in the Autostraddle IKAG review I really liked

Quote :
I hope that every girl reading this knows in her deepest hearts of hearts and also in the forefront of her brain that the only way this will ever change is for us to do it for ourselves. Is for women to be the writers, the producers, the CEOs. We are the only ones who know how to tell our own stories. We're the only ones paying attention.

of course it's a bit drastic and I'm glad for all the straight allies we got, but I think it's more than relevant to this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode discussion 3x08   Episode discussion 3x08 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode discussion 3x08
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next