Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movie talk

Go down 
+14
Mike`
badromancexx
Shanna_
eli_
Melissa
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
House Carl
Span_ski
Charles
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Movie talk - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:31 am

You can probably download it Sez...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:35 am

I don't understand why they have to make it so difficult and have several regions (I didn't even know there were 4! I thought there were just two). And the utterly stupid PAL vs. NTSC. Like, what's the deal? You'd think it would be cheaper for them to print it all in just one as well, and easier for us consumers.

Luckily there's region free DVD players.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:06 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
omgomgom omgggg
Now i'm skimming through Lost and Delirious. Have you seen that??? It's a sad movie... There's this bit where this little girl (like 10ish?) walks in on her sister and this girl having sex and she looks all shocked and stuff.... THE LITTLE GIRL IS EMILY VANCAMP ROFL

Not only Emily VanCamp, it's like a whole TV (re)union: the other girls are Piper Perabo (Annie Walker in Covert Affairs), Jessica Paré (Megan Drapper in Mad Men) and obviously Mischa Barton.

It's a good movie with some really camp moments but I think that's the delirous in the title. I like that the girls think it's totally ok to have really hot sex in front of the third roommate who is like 7 years old or something.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:54 am

Span_ski wrote:
You can probably download it Sez...

I have lol I'm a big DVD collector, my room is full of DVD"s
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:17 am

Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:14 am

might be good, not yet released over here

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:17 am

Seen it. It's okay for a one time watch. And you can't really overthink this movie, or it will annoy you (like, how does the planets rotate, and still be connected? How about the people on the other side of the planets, where there is no upside down, etc..)
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:24 am

I like some of its visuals. Very poetic imagery.

Movie talk - Page 27 UpsideDown
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:56 am

Yeah, I guess the movie is visually pleasing to the eye smile
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:37 am

Great soundtrack also.

Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:45 pm

so excited about the great gatsby. I really really love Fitzgerald. Also, Im so into Lana del Rey right now
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:52 pm

The Great Gatsby soundtrack sounds awesome. Looking forward to seeing Baz Lurhman's take on the roaring 20's. I love that era.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:28 am

I saw Side Effects the other day. Very interesting.

Rooney Mara I love you
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:52 am

The last movie I watched was Django Unchained. Oh Tarantino, how I love you.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:10 am

Anyone seen Gravity already?

Movie talk - Page 27 Gravity-sandra-bullock
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:18 pm

I've heard good things about it. Or rather, Emma Caulfield can't stop tweeting about people having to go see it, so I guess it needs to be seen at some point. Haven't gotten to it yet though.
What did you think about it?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:01 am

Still not released over here, but I'm gonna watch it as soon as it is in theatres.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 9:34 pm

I've seen Gravity now, and it's pretty good. Will probably go and see it in the cinema when it comes here, to really get to enjoy this movie as was intended.

Also, everybody needs to see Blackfish.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 9:58 pm

What's Blackfish?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:21 pm

It's a documentary about Tilikum, an orca at SeaWorld that has killed 3 of his trainers.
Basically this documentary is saying that orcas should not be kept in captivity, they are too big. Plus it is scientifically proven that orcas are more intelligent than humans, with a larger range of emotions, so it's no wonder that they eventually snap, after several decades being kept in a pool equivalent to what a prison cell is to humans, deprived of all natural stimulation and behaviour.

It's really gripping, and it should be mandatory for all the worlds population to see this, and other documentaries like it. The Cove f.ex being an other one.

Movie talk - Page 27 2545118_150x220
Watch it here
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:30 pm

It is. I really recommend it!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:29 am

MissLilly wrote:
I've seen Gravity now, and it's pretty good. Will probably go and see it in the cinema when it comes here, to really get to enjoy this movie as was intended.

Also, everybody needs to see Blackfish.
I've seen it in the cinema a few days ago.
And the 3D actually adds to the experience, something that hardly happens with other movies.
But this movie with its setting, it feels as if 3D is made for it.
Great acting from Sandra Bullock.
A lot of visual symbolism also.

Movie talk - Page 27 WIWaeCp
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:45 am

I saw Gravity in 3D when I was abroad and it is the first film in 3D that I have seen that actually feels it should be seen in 3D. It was a great experience (even though I think the movie adds little beyond the visuals and the technnical aspects). The 3D makes you feel you are in space, it's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie talk
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next