Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:10 am

Just one episode so far, babe. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:13 am

Cheers smile! I'm still half asleep, it's like midday here too, I have no excuse Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:14 am

45 mins until my shift ends and 6 hours of overtime commences! I'm feeling loads better now but I felt like a zombie this morning. Lol.

Damn it! Just remembered I need to catch up on Bones too...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:15 am

No worries on the Smash front since it hasn't actually started.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Was all pumped to have two episodes of PLL to watch, now I cba to watch them. hash Going to be soooooo farrrr behind!!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:12 am

Tonight, I joined that new Smash forum GF admin Travis started. He said he loves my S/N over there. It's "Obsessed With Breasts". I wanted to use a Smack reference, not a Glee reference, and the perfect one was right there in the pilot. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:16 am

I'm curious about Smash... If i start watching it, im gonna have to drop one of my other shows... Maybe Vampire Diaries? But i'll miss Caroline. Idk lol.

About to watch the latest PLL smile

---------------
Smash synopsis
Quote :
There is more drama behind the scenes than on stage, as the team prepares an ambitious Broadway musical on the life of Marilyn Monroe.
How long can that last?

I'll definitely give it a go though.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:07 am

So... I watched my first episode of PLL this morning. I think I could quite easily become addicted to it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:42 am

^
You probably will Laughing I'm catching up with ppl today. I'm only 3 episodes behind yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:47 am

I considered watching more PLL before catching up with Glee... Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:29 pm

I watched the first season in like a day or something lol... It's addictive... It's like revenge it has that kind of plot that always leaves you hanging so you want to watch another ep.

Glee for example, most eps you can watch as a standalone's. (well I can anyway)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Ringer is so goooooood, oh my god!! yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:32 pm

I enjoyed the latest PLL! smile! I don wonder how any series they can keep this show on for though? Surely we have to find out who A is eventually?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:25 pm

I don't follow PLL spoilers, but I'm quite sure I read somewhere, possibly here, that A was going to be revealed this season?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Oooo that is exciting!!!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Omg that show can go on for awhile. The book series isn't even finished and you found who A was like half way through the series lol!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:54 pm

I'm very pleased to hear that! I love this kind of show - With the suspense and all!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:30 am

Yep, A will be revealed in a few eps!

Oh and newest ep of LG--- where's ma Laurennn?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 am

Innit though!? Hehe. I hope she's back for the next ep.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:14 am

So, I was telling my youngest sister (18) that I watched the first episode of PLL and that I think I'll get addicted to it. She watched it and this was her exact response... "Rolling Eyes Of course you're going to be addicted to it, there are lesbians! I think I could be addicted now too... Not because of the lesbians though." ROFL lulz
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:21 am

Charlie wrote:
So, I was telling my youngest sister (18) that I watched the first episode of PLL and that I think I'll get addicted to it. She watched it and this was her exact response... "Rolling Eyes Of course you're going to be addicted to it, there are lesbians! I think I could be addicted now too... Not because of the lesbians though." ROFL lulz

ROFL

This made me chuckle... your sister sounds funny!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:27 am

She's a legend. She just irritates me when she winds my mum up though because I have to mediate. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:18 pm

I hope you do get addictedddd. Revenge for you getting me onto Lost Girl asd
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Okay, we'll call it even for now. Wink

Speaking of Revenge, I do still fully intend to watch that too when I find the time. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:52 pm

You should watch revenge! It's awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next