Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III

Go down 
+7
Jugz da' Clown
MissLilly
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 am

i thought that flashback with the little poor girl was that religious chick...was it alex?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:18 am

the kiss lifvc;sldkmcs;
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:28 am

Quote :
People ask me what it’s like to play a lesbian and be in love with a woman and it’s really interesting because the one thing I learned is if there’s chemistry there’s chemistry — whether it’s with a man or a woman. Taylor and I have really great chemistry so when we had to do love scenes it was comfortable because the chemistry was there and it comes across on screen. I’ve done scenes with guys were there’s no chemistry and it’s awful, but with her it’s there.
I love you  Now im just gonna be watching it going "laura's lovin it".
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:30 am

hehehe

The washing machine plotline is one of my favorites. When Alex asks Piper not to leave her there? Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:05 am

Awwww they're adorable.
I wish Alex didn't turn her in damn it!

Anyway, to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Omg OITNB is like my favorite thing... I can't believe how long the wait for season two is.. :/ I guess I'll have to read the book I bought haha. I seriously have like 5 other books to read before I get to that one lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:31 am

Just saw ep 12 of OINTB... Why break them uuuuup?? Boo.

Theyre endgame though right? It's hard to tell with this show, but I think they are.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:30 pm

I think either Piper and Alex are endgame or Piper won't end up with anyone in the end.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:37 pm

I think they are end game. smile

Real Piper ended up with real Larry, but I think this show is just too queer for that.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Really? Wait so in real life did Piper meet a drug dealer called Alex? What parts of the show are the same as in real life?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:25 pm

The real Piper is on twitter and she talks about how the show very loosely follows her book. The book is just like a guide of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:54 am

Ah i see. Still, i wonder the specifcs that are the same.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:03 am

Zoie palmer ‏@ZoiePalmer 19h
"Why do you always feel so inevitable to me" smile

Zoie quoting OINTB heheh
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:04 am

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:29 am

Oh that sucks. Hopefully it's just a case of contract issues being sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:31 am

What.the.fuck.why?

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:34 am

Well now Im not watching the show!

Is this because she didn't want to be part of it? :-(
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:58 am

Span_ski wrote:
Oh that sucks. Hopefully it's just a case of contract issues being sorted out.
That's my hope too.

It would be a very dumb decision from Prepon's side to leave the show. It's her biggest hit since That 70's show, one that might earn some Emmy, Golden Globes and SAG noms (problably not for her, but for the whole ensemble), she should definitely stay.

Maybe they are negotiating and her side has leaked this information to the public so she gets a lot of support to stay and then a better salary? I wouldn't be surprised.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:59 am

Btw, for now, it's just a rumour, Rosie. It's not been confirmed yet, so there's still hope.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:47 am

Fingers crosseddddd
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:23 am

Hmmm - I've read some more reports which apparently confirm she is leaving although the reason why isn't known.

There's speculation whether it's the actresses decision or the decision of the creative peeps? I don't know Shrug 
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:22 am

Taryn Manning is 34!!!!!!! Jesus she looks younger.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:55 am

Did you guys see this?

He played detective Barry Frost on Rizzoli & Isles

Actor Lee Thompson Young Dies

So sad...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:00 am

I know, omg. Baby :-(
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Jesus...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next