Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 am

It's amazing^^^ I'm ep 8 now smile. Time to go to bed though haha.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:42 am

Netflix original. Same writer as Weeds. It is possible to find for download.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 am

You can probably watch it on Netflix in the UK. No Netflix for me here, so I've downloaded.

Lots of good reason to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:04 am

I've found a site where you can basically find every show ever and stream...

streamallthis.ch

I'm gonna check out the first few episodes today smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:37 am

Good!

I've also started watching Newsroom. It's so-so.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:34 am

One ep down! It's good so far.

Isa did you check out that site? Sorry I didn't link it..
Back to top Go down
Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Span_ski wrote:
I've found a site where you can basically find every show ever and stream...

streamallthis.ch

I'm gonna check out the first few episodes today smile

I've been using this site as well! It's perfect!

Has anyone seen any episodes of "Go On", Matthew Perrys new show? It's really good!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:08 am

Not feeling the ending of OITNB...
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:18 am

Yes, I've heard some mixed feelings even though I haven't read any spoilers, so no clue what happens. I'm still on episode 5. I'm loving Laura Prepon.

Span_ski wrote:
One ep down! It's good so far.

Isa did you check out that site? Sorry I didn't link it..

I did, but it doesn't work for me as most of the streaming sites here. Maybe it's because my connection is kinda slow or some content is blocked? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:20 pm

I've finished watching Orange is the New Black. I loved it. Yes, the finale was brutal, but I guess that's life in prision.

I absolutely love Piper and Alex, no matter how fucked up their relationship is. It suits them both.

Tuk17 wrote:
Not feeling the ending of OITNB...

What didn't you like?
Back to top Go down
XenaLin

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:43 pm

I still can't grasp it's Laura Prepon lol. To me she's still Donna from That 70s show lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:17 pm

I really liked it... I watched the season in like 2 days.

That said, although its meant to be semi-autobiographical (?) it 's very much like a British drama that ran in the late 90's -early 2000's in terms of storylines.....

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Isa wrote:
I did, but it doesn't work for me as most of the streaming sites here. Maybe it's because my connection is kinda slow or some content is blocked? I don't know.

That sucks. Sorry. It is a good site.

If you ever need a show though PM me. I can always put it on a DVD smile, or do you have dropbox?
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:46 am

I think it's just based on a book but not entirely autobiographical, very loosely semi-autobiographical. For one, the real Alex was not in the same prision as Piper and I'm betting what happens in the end it's fiction because the real Piper when out in 13 months because of good behaviour. The book is probably more of an inspiration on the kind of shit that happens in a prision than anything else, and that is why it's similar to other prision shows. I'm just glad with a fantastic show that's about women. I think Alex and Piper are a great couple, with great chemestry, the actresses seem very comfortable and natural with each other. All the other stories and actresses are so good too. I have so many favorite characters!

I saw all episodes in 2 or 3 days too and I'm amazed by this show. One of the best things that I've seen lately. I enjoyed all episodes! The only characters that I don't like are Daya and Bennet. Of course, we have the bad guys, but they are all intertaining. Daya and Bennet are just really boring and the actors not good.

My favorite moments were Alex locked in that machine, Taystee saying goodbye, Yoga Jones telling why she was in prision, all the kitchen drama, Shopia's flashback, Alex and Piper in the bed saying "I heart you", Alex and Piper kissing and more, Tricia's flashback... Ugh, how many months do we have to wait now for season 2? I wish Netflix would release these on a weekly basis though. That's much more fun, building antecipation, getting to know what people thought of individual episodes, etc.

And thanks Han :)But for now I can always download shows, no problem.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Lol I just found out that Yoga Jones is played by the voice of Patty Mayonnaise!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:40 pm

First Lost Girl, then Orphan Black, and now Orange is the New Black~ so many great shows recently. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:55 am

crap, am i gonna have to start watching OINTB? Is it like really gay?
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:48 am

It's pretty gay. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:49 am

Span_ski wrote:

That said, although its meant to be semi-autobiographical (?) it 's very much like a British drama that ran in the late 90's -early 2000's in terms of storylines.....

Bad Girls?
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:53 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
crap, am i gonna have to start watching OINTB?  Is it like really gay?

Yes and yes. You have to.

I'm totally obsessing with this show. It sucks that I watched the whole season in three days.

Piper and Alex are totally my new favorite couple. I love you 
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Charles wrote:
It's pretty gay. Lol.
Understatement lulz

Charles wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Bad Girls?

Yep, that's the one lol.

I'm thinking of things like the...

Spoiler:

Isa wrote:
Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
crap, am i gonna have to start watching OINTB?  Is it like really gay?

Yes and yes. You have to.

I'm totally obsessing with this show. It sucks that I watched the whole season in three days.

Piper and Alex are totally my new favorite couple. I love you 

Yup, burnt through it in days Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:04 pm

I need moar.
I bought the book smile Probs won't read it for awhile though, because I have about 5 other books to read.
-----
@Isa: I didn't like the ending because Piper seemed to be having such a deep emotional moment of realization and then Pennsatucky came and ruined it. But yeah I guess that's the brutality of prison.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:02 am

Yeah, it was a pretty tough ending for Piper.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:34 am

Ahhhhh i'm enticed nowwwww.

Currently downloading mad 
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:15 am

omg Jane arresting Maura in ep 4 of R&I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next