Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Will you be watching Ravenswood? *multiple choice*
Yes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
40%
 40% [ 4 ]
Depends on the story
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Depends on the characters
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Only if it intertwines with PLL
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
MissLilly

PostSubject: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Thought we could have a thread to discuss this show, the hints that are being posted, what we think it will be about, and who's going to transfer from PLL to Ravenswood etc.

The hints that have been posted are as follows:

As for the first photo, it seems to have a connection to the sign in Rosewood where the population number was decreased by -A with 1, and now there's plus 1 in Ravenswood. (Does -A Live in Ravenswood? Does the dead from Rosewood haunt Ravenswood?)

In the title of Ravenswood, the E and double O's are underlined. EOO. What does that mean? If anything?

Quote :

Acronym Definition
EOO Every Other Odd (mathematics)
EOO Emergency Operations Officer
EOO Every Other Other
EOO Evidence of Origin
EOO EAB Order Office
EOO Even Or Odd
EOO Equal Opportunity Officer
EOO Education and Outreach Officer
???

I don't know what to make of the other clues yet.

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:25 am

Excellent idea for thread, Lilly! Thumbs Up

It would be fun if there's another show for us to watch together and look for clues. I wasn't excited but now I'm, kinda.

The plus 1 in the sign probably means someone we know in Rosewood is going to live there, that's what I'm thinking now. The writers were so secretive about plot, cast/characters that I must believe it is all connected to PLL and they don't want to spoil it.

Absolutely no basis to think that, but I'm hoping the Halloween special will be two hours so we still get our PLL and also the introducing of the new show.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:31 am

I'm quite sure I read that Ravenswood will premiere right after the usual PLL Halloween special in October, so two hours is a go smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:54 am

Oh, you are right. I thought the PLL episode would introduce the characters of Ravenswood, but I guess I got it wrong:

Quote :
From "Pretty Little Liars" executive producers I. Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick, Joseph Dougherty and Leslie Morgenstein, "Ravenswood" will center on a town, not far from Rosewood, PA (the home base of "Pretty Little Liars"), which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. Five strangers suddenly find themselves connected by this fatal curse and need to dig into the town's mysterious and terrible history before it's too late for each of them. The series will premiere on ABC Family following the annual "Pretty Little Liars" special Halloween episode in October 2013.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:53 am

I dunnnnnooooo still. I'm weary of Ravenswood.

MissLilly wrote:
As for the first photo, it seems to have a connection to the sign in Rosewood where the population number was decreased by -A with 1, and now there's plus 1 in Ravenswood. (Does -A Live in Ravenswood? Does the dead from Rosewood haunt Ravenswood?)
Interesting thoughts.
I don't think the underline means anything though, i think it's just to create a certain look.

----
Hard to choose something in the poll haha.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:00 am

I just hope Ravenswood isnt some excuse to make PLL supernatural. Theyd better not...

----
I also hope Ravenswood has a lesbian character.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:

I always hope that! Considering all lesbians live in Rosewood I don't know if there is any left to live in Ravenswood. But let's keep hoping.

Gay flag
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:34 am

Considering it's the same writers, I wouldn't doubt that there would be gay characters in Ravenswood also, especially since they seem so in touch with AE. But perhaps they'll go for the male gay this time to change it up?
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 am

Seriously now, yeah, I bet there will be gay characters.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:16 am

Isa wrote:

I always hope that! Considering all lesbians live in Rosewood I don't know if there is any left to live in Ravenswood. But let's keep hoping.

Gay flag
Ha!

Boo for gay males Thumbs Down ... No offense dudes, but i can't relate.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:23 am

Can't imagine a PLL character acting in a different show haha. How weird. Like Jenna still being Jenna, but in another city.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:09 am

Boo for gay males Thumbs Down ... No offense dudes, but i can't relate.

I'm just guessing though. Like, I believe they will include gay characters, but I wouldn't put it past them to change it up, considering Rosewood is lesbian central.

But love is love Rosie, and I'm sure you can relate to that?

Though I'll have to admit, male gay's are infinitely boring to watch in comparison, but mostly because a male storyline is boring to me, no matter the sexuality.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:07 am

Yeah I know what you meant. I think there's a good chance they'll switch it up. Or maybe have a guy and a girl. Because as you said, they are very well acquainted with AE and they know they have a huge lesbian fanbase.

I can relate to love-is-love of course, but i'll still be more interested in seeing two girls' storyline of drama/love etc, because it reflects my life more.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:19 am

Pretty Little Exclusive: Meet Ravenswood's Crew!

Quote :
MIRANDA | She’s a feisty, disarming and unconventionally attractive 17-year-old. As a fiercely independent foster kid, she has tons of confidence, but it was hard-won. She uses her wits to cover her emotional scars. If you can break through the tough exterior, you’ve got a fearless, loyal friend for life.

ABEL | Hottie alert: The 17-year-old is a lone wolf and old soul with brooding intensity. He may have something dangerous lurking inside him — or maybe he’s just wounded and trying to hide it. His trust is hard to earn, but once you’ve got it, he’ll never let you down.

OLIVIA | Abel’s twin sister is a former prom queen who is struggling with a recent fall from grace. She used to be a carefree, happy teenager, but recent events have her questioning what’s important, what’s not and who her real friends are now that they’ve suddenly turned their backs on her.

So, twins... scratch

Does that mean anything to PLL? I mean, maybe with twins here there won't be twins on PLL? That would be the greatest shock ever LOL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:50 am

Lol, and all those Alison "dreams" were actually dreams...

I have nooooo idea what to make of that information. I'm just trying to think what PLL actors would play those characters.

Maybe it's like: there's some evil twin in every generation... Lol idk.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:00 am

These are new characters, who will probably be introduced on the Halloween special. We have no information on who from PLL will join the Ravenswood cast. I'm thinking it will probably be someone like Holden, who completely disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:12 am

Ohhh yeah. And all the dead ones haha.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:04 am

A character from PLL would probably not play any of those character, then it's not a spin-off, but rather a completely new show on it's very own.
Any character from Rosewood, has to be the same character in Ravenswood.

Lol, nevermind. Isa cleared it up, and I didn't notice there was a new page before I posted. My bad smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Fri May 03, 2013 3:14 am

Caleb Is the “Only One Who Can Unlock” Ravenswood’s Secrets

Quote :
When asked if Caleb will be featured on both PLL and Ravenswood, writer Joseph Dougherty replied, “There's plenty of Caleb to go around, but he's the only one who can unlock the secrets of Ravenswood.”

I think we will see Caleb in PLL too. It's not like he was there the whole time before anyway. The writers can still manage to make him Hannah's boyfriend if they want to.

I wonder if any of the liars could also randomly show in Ravenswood. That could be fun actually.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Fri May 03, 2013 6:20 am

Well, it seems Spencer and Toby have an episode in Ravenswood that's filming now.

Caleb the only one who can unlock the secrets of Ravenswood? Hmm... I can't get a grasp of what this show is really about.
It seems all supernatural and stuff, which is weird, and then that statement about Caleb makes me think it's to do with like computers and stuff, since that's what's he's good at.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Fri May 03, 2013 7:12 am

I can't comment because I seriously dont know haha.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Tue May 07, 2013 3:33 am

Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   Thu May 09, 2013 3:23 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll   

Back to top Go down

Ravenswood discussion thread w/poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top