Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II

Go down 
+3
MissLilly
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:07 am

I know right? Rosewood is so gay?

Quote :
Just you wait, they will make Ali alive, good and gay! And Emily and Ali will end up together!
Please god yes.

Maybe Gay-Twin used to date Jenna??

-----------
If there IS a BigA and it's not Alison/twin, I honestly cant imagine who it is. There would be no one surprising.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:15 am

Maybe both twins are alive and one is Red Coat and the other one is the Big A. But whose body was buried though? A third sister? Laughing

This is sooo confusing.

It's fun though. I'm not disappointed. The show could have dealt with spoilers and promo much better though. And I think they should have given us proof that Ali/twin sister is alive. Ok three peope saw her, they talked about it and I'm pretty sure it's Ali, but I think it would be much better if they had actually showed it as a fact, and not like "is it really her?".
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:17 am

Wasnt there meant to be a "Mona and Jenna scene in the rain" ??
And weren't we meant to find out who pushed Ian off the belltower?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:18 am

Isa wrote:
Maybe both twins are alive and one is Red Coat and the other one is the Big A. But whose body was buried though? A third sister? Laughing

This is sooo confusing.

It's fun though. I'm not disappointed. The show could have dealt with spoilers and promo much better though. And I think they should have given us proof that Ali/twin sister is alive. Ok three peope saw her, they talked about it and I'm pretty sure it's Ali, but I think it would be much better if they had actually showed it as a fact, and not like "is it really her?".
Triplets!

Yeah MK needs to watch what she says.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:21 am

Jenna's profile??
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Tumblr_mjy8d8H76P1rzt41jo3_500

Or Maya's??
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Tumblr_mjy8d8H76P1rzt41jo4_500
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:24 am

Triplets would be hilarious! yahoo

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
And weren't we meant to find out who pushed Ian off the belltower?

I think that's supposed to be 4x01, not the finale.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:28 am

Sorry, just this before i go to bed...
Goodnight. I wanna wake up to more theories.

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Tumblr_mjxrznnqJF1qgy1iqo2_r2_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Tumblr_mjxrznnqJF1qgy1iqo1_r2_250
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Tumblr_mjxrznnqJF1qgy1iqo6_r2_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Tumblr_mjxrznnqJF1qgy1iqo3_r2_250
It actually happened.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Maybe Jenna's just using her Sad ... Because Jenna uses everyone for her own grand agenda because she is a MASTERMIND! dun dunnnn

---------
EDIT- people are saying RC could have visited Mona because she was wearing a mask.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:48 am

Jenna's profile??
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Tumblr_mjy8d8H76P1rzt41jo3_500

Or Maya's??
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Tumblr_mjy8d8H76P1rzt41jo4_500

It looks like Maya. I think the hair is definitely not Jenna's.

But I really doubt they would bring Bianca Lawson just to shoot this scene, unless she shot more scenes that will be shown later. Let me honest, though, I really don't want Maya back.

Knowing this show, it could be anyone and we should not care about physical appearance. Like I think in 2x25, "Shana" had white hands!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:35 am

- Hemingway's quote from Ezra's class: "All things truly wicked start from (an) innocence". Is that how A started?

- Firstly I thought the person who locked the lodge was wearing a black hoodie, but no, it was someone wearing a brown coat... ugh, another coat and another color! overreact Pretty sure it was Shana though. That person Toby was following though, what is she doing there? Makes no sense.

- I have no idea who Mona was referring to when she said "She stole you from me". When she says it the camera shows Emily and Hanna. Is she talking about all the girls, like they are hers to torment?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Tumblr_mjz3gd9uzO1qevvmjo1_500
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:03 pm

So we'll see flashbacks of them as kids? Cool!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Jenna could just be this huge manipulator.

And i have a feeling Mona knows more than she lets on. Like maybe she knows Ali is alive and she's trying to get the girls to realise.
Isa wrote:
- Hemingway's quote from Ezra's class: "All things truly wicked start from (an) innocence". Is that how A started?

- Firstly I thought the person who locked the lodge was wearing a black hoodie, but no, it was someone wearing a brown coat... ugh, another coat and another color! overreact Pretty sure it was Shana though. That person Toby was following though, what is she doing there? Makes no sense.

- I have no idea who Mona was referring to when she said "She stole you from me". When she says it the camera shows Emily and Hanna. Is she talking about all the girls, like they are hers to torment?
hahaha.

I thought the person Toby was following was starting the fire. I'm going to have to rewatch.

And i took that as Mona talking about the girls like they are hers to torment, yes.

Interview... Lol @ not exploring the twin theory.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Pretty-Little-Liars-Finale-Red-Coat-1062985.aspx

"Wonder who lives here?"
https://twitter.com/imarleneking/status/314421140078620673/photo/1

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:00 pm

ROFL I missed this last night.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Tumblr_mjxtfsFyCK1ree6v1o4_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Tumblr_mjxtfsFyCK1ree6v1o1_250
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Tumblr_mjxtfsFyCK1ree6v1o2_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Tumblr_mjxtfsFyCK1ree6v1o3_250

-----------
Yeah the kids thing.... I wonder if there's an Alison one theyre not showing.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:18 pm

I love AfterEllen. They say what i think.
http://www.afterellen.com/2013/03/our-favorite-pretty-little-liars-booradleyvancullen-tweets-dangerous-game
Quote :
We knew that Red Coat was going to be revealed and we were gonna be like, "Whoa." And we knew that Toby's dead-ness or alive-ness was going be revealed and we were gonna be like, "Whoa." But we had no idea that Jenna Marshall's raging homosexuality was going to be revealed and that we'd stay awake all night trying to wrap our minds around that little gem. Luckily, we had the #BooRadleyVanCullen nation to help us process during the sleepless hours.

Quote :
PLL Fantasy League @PLLFantasy
So...Jenna dated boys until she could see again, eh? #booradleyvancullen
Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:37 pm

AfterEllen rocks! asd

All I got from that interview you posted is that they're lying about the twins being a possibility to try and keep us in the dark (good luck with that, we can't be fooled!)
Ezra is definitely over (please let this be true!!!)
And Hanna definitely killed Cece in the trunk of Wildens car.

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Tumblr_mjxtfsFyCK1ree6v1o1_250
And I love you for it Hanna!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:57 pm

On Tammin's twitter!
Quote :

@tamminsursok1 omg jenna. lesbehonest.
Retweeted by Tammin Sursok
hahaha she retweeted that

Quote :
Sara Yu ‏@saraGG14 5h
@AerielMiranda @tamminsursok1 Are we going to see lot more Shana and jenna possibly in season 4???
Tammin Sursok Tammin Sursok ‏@tamminsursok1
@saraGG14 @aerielmiranda hope so!
Quote :

♡ ♡ ‏IESHA ♡ ♡ ‏ ‏ ‏@ShayMitchfann
@tamminsursok1 How was it working with Aerial Miranda?
Tammin Sursok ‏@tamminsursok1
@ShayMitchfann love her!

Sorry Lilly, i know you hate Shana... I don't partiularly care for her, but I am a big fan of Jenna + lesbianism.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:05 pm

I wouldn't mind Shana if she was just a love interest or something. I just can't stand that she's this out of nowhere character that's suddenly been in on this whole thing for forever, whether it be A team, or NAT club, or whatever else Jenna, Melissa and her could possibly be.
That's just sucky writing and it bugs! To. no. end!

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Remember when Jenna was eye-sexing Emily in the first halloween ep. It all makes sense now.
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Jenna%20hehe
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Mqdefault
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:21 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I wouldn't mind Shana if she was just a love interest or something. I just can't stand that she's this out of nowhere character that's suddenly been in on this whole thing for forever, whether it be A team, or NAT club, or whatever else Jenna, Melissa and her could possibly be.
That's just sucky writing and it bugs! To. no. end!
Yeah no i agree it is super random.

-------
Is it possible that the fire was meant for the A-team and that's why Red Coat pulled them all out.
Wait, i forgot what happened. What was RCs plan?? Did she know the liars were in the lodge?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:27 am

MissLilly wrote:
And Hanna definitely killed Cece in the trunk of Wildens car.

She totally did! Poor Hanna Crying or Very sad

I think Mona has more information but at the same time I want to believe her. She is such an interesting character. I can't way to see the girls, especially Spencer, having to work with her.

Ok, so let's play the game. Let's say there is no twin sister, who would be the dead body then? Ugh, the reporter should have asked that.

I find hilarious the idea that Ali is flying herself on a plane while wearing the red coat.

Is it possible that the fire was meant for the A-team and that's why Red Coat pulled them all out. Wait, i forgot what happened. What was RCs plan?? Did she know the liars were in the lodge?

According to Mona, she did know the liars were there. The plan was do something to the girls, but then Mona asks Toby to deal with Spencer and they leave the room. I don't know. It doesn't make sense.

If RC is good, then the whole thing was about revealing herself to the girls?

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:10 am

Lots of stuff here:

http://family-room.ew.com/2013/03/20/pretty-little-liars-burning-questions-executive-producer-oliver-goldstick/

Interesting parts

Quote :
But red coat is definitively the person in charge of the “A” team and behind all of this?
Yes.
Last night, Mona claimed she didn’t know the identity of red coat. Had she not met her in the season two finale while she was in Radley?
Mona later said that was a vision. Because no one else saw that. Remember when the doctor came in, there was no one sitting in that chair. That was a manifestation of her imagination.

That was a vision??? When did Mona say that?

Quote :
A couple cast members have posted photos from the set of season four with what looks like younger versions of the girls. I assume that’s a flashback?
It’s actually not. I’m not going to tell you anymore, but it’s not a flashback. That I can definitively say.

scratch

Quote :
Finally, why would red coat save the girls from the burning building?
That’s the big question starting season four. That is the big question that looms over the first couple episodes of season four. If this in indeed the person, why would we be saved by this person? Saved for what? Saved for what?

I'm confused!!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:17 am

Idek!?! And since when did Mona say that was a vision!!?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:30 am

More:

Quote :
Right before the finale, Wren took kind of a dark turn in Radley, but then we didn't see him in the finale. What role will Wren play in Season 4?

"Good question. Wren and Cece both will return. Not right away, but with Wren, it's fun for us to remind the audience your first impression of this person. Don't forget who he was in the first couple episodes, where he cheated on his fiancee with her little sister. He's a flawed character. We've come to like him, he's helped our girls when they were in trouble a couple times ... but the fact of the matter is, he's not someone we should trust. We should still keep him at arm's length and look at askance, because he came into our world as a cheater."

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/03/pretty-little-liars-season-4-hanna-is-as-focus-wren-and-cece-return-and-more-details.html
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:51 am

Isa wrote:

Last night, Mona claimed she didn’t know the identity of red coat. Had she not met her in the season two finale while she was in Radley?
Mona later said that was a vision. Because no one else saw that. Remember when the doctor came in, there was no one sitting in that chair. That was a manifestation of her imagination.

I think he is referring to the episode where Mona looks over at that chair and smiles at Alison who's holding the Lolita book... Hanna is visiting her.
Mona didn't say that was a vision though... it's implied.

Quote :
If RC is good, then the whole thing was about revealing herself to the girls?
I'm seeing this theory around... Then Jenna and co. fucked up the plans with the fire.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:54 am

Isa wrote:

"Good question. Wren and Cece both will return. Not right away, but with Wren, it's fun for us to remind the audience your first impression of this person. Don't forget who he was in the first couple episodes, where he cheated on his fiancee with her little sister. He's a flawed character. We've come to like him, he's helped our girls when they were in trouble a couple times ... but the fact of the matter is, he's not someone we should trust. We should still keep him at arm's length and look at askance, because he came into our world as a cheater."
This means it's NOT Cece in the trunk of Wilden's car. Season 4 starts off with whats in that trunk, and if Cece doesn't come back immediately, it can't be her.
Yay for meeee yahoo

-----------
Another one of the writers' pointless hints about the finale was: "Someone would have an altercation with Ali's killer in the finale".
If this actually happened, there was an altercation between Toby/person who hit him, or Jenna/Melissa... Maybe Jenna killed Ali.

Maybe I killed Ali...

---------
It'd be easier if we all just went along with what the writers want us to think haha.

Also, I wish i didnt know what happened int he books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next