Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:25 pm

I'm gonna rewatch it tonight. I stayed up to watch it on Tuesday eve/Wednesday morning but I was so tired I can't really remember what happened Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Didn't get chance tonight. I'll watch it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:44 am

sooo?
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:47 pm

I liked it. It wasn't fantastic but it was enjoyable. A few things... I like how they tried to make Ali seem like less of a bitch like how memories can be distorted with time and when you have to fill in the blanks. It was draft that they tried to portray her as little and innocent though; with Ian and Ezra. Unless they're taking the the virginal  pretender thing to an extreme. And also, masked A is a parkour expert ...WTF!?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:06 am

Hahaha yeah that was super realistic. Meh it's PLL.

It really has to be Wren at this point. They've exhausted every other option...
I like sweet Ali too, mainly because that'll make it better when her and Emily get together.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:52 am

Does anyone think that sasha accidentally implies that Ali has a twin at around 30 seconds?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Around 30 seconds into what? The last episode?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:11 pm

oh sorry, i cant believe i didnt post a link with it hahah. Weird
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-VXdPsUzgvw
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:51 am

I don't know maybe? Honestly I think the actors are as confused as we all are Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:24 am

I think peter hastings killed mrs D. After what Melissa told him at the police station

random thought.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:11 pm

I'm surprised at the lack of PLL comments from Rosie now that the new season has started...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:05 am

Im not even sure what to say. I can't make sense of anything haha.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:56 am

Never mind PLL anyway... How are you? smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:29 am

I'm alright Charlie, just working on graduating uni at the end of the year and getting a job. How are you going? Are you still doing that course?
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:31 pm

Which course, mate?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:40 am

I thought you were studying? I remember you doing essays and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Yep. Still slogging away!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:11 am

fun times.

btw the latest ep of PLL.... something mona said made me think that this WHOLE kidnapping ordeal was actually staged by Ali, and she has been fine all along.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:18 pm

Yeah?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:32 am

It was something along the lines of:

"Alison's story couldn't be more enthralling if she had the whole thing up herself!"

It was a passing comment but I feel like it was a hint that the whole thing is just like a bigger version of season 1 halloween where Ali pretended she was kidnapped.

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:40 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:02 am

Had a feeling you'd be back.... Lol. I haven't watched the episode but I've seen everyone on Tumblr freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:02 am

Had a feeling you'd be back.... Lol. I haven't watched the episode but I've seen everyone on Tumblr freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:49 am

I watched the episode and my first thought was of Rosie going yahoo yahoo Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:57 pm

I think Emison is great. BUT only because Emily has already had girlfriends. If this clear emotional manipulation was just a continuation of Alison messing her around with nothing in between (when she was "dead") I would be pissed because of the relationships that other characters have had. Also... double standards with the Ezria scene implying that much more happened...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next