Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:31 am

Haaaaaaa, the crime novel thing!!!!

Guys, thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:10 am

Watching now...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:35 am

I know these are always epic, but this made me laugh so much....

“Pretty Little Liars” recap (4.20): The Chamber of Secrets has been opened!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:24 am

Omg I wonder if Spencer killed her?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:26 am

My Spencer is A theory is alive again! Hahahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:57 pm

oh dear hahahha
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:00 pm

still think there's a possibility that Jenna and Ali are sisters.

On that note, where is Jenna??
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:20 am

Tammin Sursock has a baby in October so I'm guessing she's not ready to head back to filming yet. I'm not sure where they're going to say Jenna has been though?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:09 am

Ohhhh right I forgot about the baby. They probably wont come up with some significant reason Jenna is gone then.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:51 am

Anyone watched PLL yet?
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:45 am

I have. I didn't think there was anything really worth mentioning?
What did you think?

Finale is gonna be good though.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Meh. It was okay.

Last edited by Charles on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:58 pm

I thought Mrs DiLaurentis was really creepy.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Yeah her appearance in Spencer's bedroom actually startled me
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:23 am

I thought it might have been Spencer's imagination at first but she scurried away in the dark after and I was like... Eeeeeew!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:41 am

Yeah its creepy when you see her shadow walk away.

On tomorrow  Thumbs Up  I wonder what Noel's role is in the finale. He seems to know about Alison.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Just watched the last ep... for a second there I thought I was getting more fuel for my split personality Spencer theory Laughing (love that theory) but now I've seen the finale promo I'm not so sure.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:49 am

I think Noel was the random person at the end. Next week is gonna be really exciting.

I was just about to post a theory about Mrs D burying Ali/the twin to protect the killer but it lead to too many complex thoughts. This show fucks with me.

The Radley van in the first halloween ep...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:26 am

In the mask? I need to analyse the promo a bit more later, but I gotta go to work now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:57 am

Nah, when Emily says "what are you doing here?"

I reckon Mrs D buried Alison but didn't kill her. We know for a fact that it was a female that buried her.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:59 am

Any money this wont be revealed in the finale. Too interesting to happen. Cliffhanger.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:31 am

I think Ali and Emily get together because in the Paley interview panel thing Marlene was talking about dynamics changing between the girls and their male/female parteners in season 5, and then Shay puts her hand on Sasha's lap sorta thing and they smile at each other!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:16 am

Thoughts on the finale?
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:56 am

Gonna watch it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next