Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:57 am

Based on what?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:46 pm

Marlene said (in response to an Emison fan asking her about them): "wait for it"
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:33 pm

Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 am

Show of hands- who thinks that Ali is playing Emily and who thinks she genuinely wanted to meet her and likes her...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:45 am

Whist I'd like it to be the latter, I think past precedence set in the show means the former is more likely.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:50 pm

I know Sad Still hoping.

I want to watch the last 2 eps of Lost Girl but i'm afraid i'll be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:15 pm

I'm convinced that Ezra is trying to figure out what happen to Ali in a crime novel kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:27 pm

I really like this theory!

Quote :
So this theory just hit me, and I did some snooping and couldn’t find any other theories that matched it exactly. First, the lair the girls were in in episode 4x12 was not A’s lair. Too different from the original A’s lair, different approaches with snooping and technology used, no destruction of Allison’s pictures, etc. And on the timelines in the lair, it even has A’s actions written down as if not from the point of view of A. I also don’t believe that Ezra is A because, among other things, he wasn’t revealed wearing the hoodie, and because it is way too out of character and it feels like the writers are purposely trying to make us think he’s A. Instead, I believe that the lair the girls are in in 4x12 is Ezra’s lair where he is doing research for a crime book about all that is happening (the part about him writing a book about the events is already a theory). I think the book he is writing is… (and this is where the whole entire series comes full circle and gets really meta, and the part that I couldn’t find in any other theory I’ve seen, though maybe I’m wrong about it being original) Pretty Little Liars. Yes, I think Ezra is writing PLL the book series (though obviously not identical to the real life one because the plots differ a bit but the main point of the theory and its significance remains). The books come about because of the real life events. To take in the big picture (in real life), basically, a real life book series inspired a television show in which the events that occur cause the books to be written.

Anyone agree??
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:53 pm

That was a really good ep!!!!

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:00 am

OMG I BET ALI IS PREGNANT!

Have you noticed she's always been wearing big baggy clothes?

I'm thinking Wren and Cece are a couple and they are against Alison! They are the real -As. That's why Wren was colouring that family picture with the mother as red coat.

Maybe Wren got Ali pregnant and he wants to kill her to hide the evidence.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:06 am

She's so definitely pregnant I just know itttttttttttttttttt Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:24 pm

Just watched the ep. She looks pretty desperate so maybe Rosie? In that case though.. who's the baby daddy???
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:04 am

Wren I reckon.

I like the idea of Ezra writing a book called "Pretty Little Liars".
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:29 pm

The next ep is a b&w noir style ep which should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:56 am

Yeah looking forward to it.

Had a PLL marathon night the other night with some girls from Uni. Was fun. One I have a massive crush on. I need to corrupt her (she's straight).
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:15 am

Just be careful, you... smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:22 am

Cwtch ^

"Dont look at the book, look at the pages"....... what did he meannn?
Anyone watched?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Just about to Rosie... Just about to... Prepare for full on analysis (in one sentence probably coz it's me) imminently. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:33 am

So much for your imminent sentence, Han. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:54 am

My download took ages, it got late and I fell asleep before the end Laughing

I'll have to watch the last 15 mins when I get home from work and post then.

But no.... Not imminent, not at all Charlie Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:35 am

haaaa
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:43 pm

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Cwtch  ^

Anyone watched?

Words had been changed. A doesn't know Spencer took photos with her phone of some of the pages, and when EzrA stole the book, he changed some of the places and such and made the book easy to find for the girls, thinking he'd lead them astray with these changes.
This was explained Rosie, lol. Gotta pay attention Wink
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:50 pm

I really liked the ep (now I've watched the end lol). I can't wait till Aria finds out about Ezra  Popcorn 
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:20 am

MissLilly wrote:
Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Cwtch  ^

Anyone watched?

Words had been changed. A doesn't know Spencer took photos with her phone of some of the pages, and when EzrA stole the book, he changed some of the places and such and made the book easy to find for the girls, thinking he'd lead them astray with these changes.
This was explained Rosie, lol. Gotta pay attention Wink
Ohhhh i just realised! I was reading it as "Dont look at the pages, look at the [whole] book" [as a clue].

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Oooooo PLL looks good this week! Can't wait till I can watch that when I get home from work tomorrow!

http://www.tvfanatic.com/videos/pretty-little-liars-promo-free-fall/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next