Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II

Go down 
+3
MissLilly
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:29 pm

She + him, because we don't know if it's a guy or a girl. I think Hanna used that once.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:44 pm

I still think it's Wren. Might be Ezra, but I'm not sure the writers will ever touch him and make him the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Well Shana couldn't be Shim, she's too short I think...

I think Ezra would be way more shocking than Wren, because we already know Wren's a bit sketch. But yeah, can't see them messing with Ezra.....
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:01 am

According to IMDB, the actress who plays Shana is 1,75cm (5'9''). She is not short.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:29 am

No, that's pretty damn tall!! She seemed much shorter than the swimmer who guest starred though, missy franklin. Maybe shoes? She is 6ft 1though i guess.

OK Shana's still in the running then.......
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:25 am

Hint for what's in the trunk:

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 941984_10151447180975233_1230484285_n
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:25 am

My reaction: ????????

Where is Rosie to help us come up with crazy theories?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm

It looks like a folded up blanket to me. Or possibly some legs?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:23 pm

Yeah, it looks like a blanket to me.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:28 am

Ha! The Alison mask at the end with the burn on the side. Smart move, writers, smart move...
So the girl in the black funeral thing is red-coat?

Also Wilden as QoH.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:50 am

Also so much lol @ Mona's "we almost had our first kiss" to Hanna... A shoutout to AfterEllen perhaps? haha
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:11 pm

And do we believe Mona saying that Melissa was the other QoH? 
I'm so on the fence, but I can see it being the case really. It didn't seem like Mona knew that her files would be deleted just before we could see if she told the truth, but who knows. This show..

Alisons mother though! In the window and such. Creepy. I feel like she's in on it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:52 pm

So glad to have PLL back! I liked the premiere and I like having Mona in the team. I wanna trust her, but I don't know if the girls should trust her. I definitely don't trust it was Melissa as QoH 2. 

Now... In the trunk there was a pig, really? A freaking pig? I hate when PLL does that. The biggest cliffhanger from season 3 to season 4 was a freaking pig in the trunk, which means absolutely nothing... 

Anyway, I'm glad Wilden is dead though. I'm sure the new guy is trouble too.

To finish, I'm loving Paige! And she is looking hot!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:14 am

Oh I forgot to mention: Ezria was the usual borefest, then Ezria was exciting! Finally something happening! And then, no, it's a dream! Ugh...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:48 am

Right!? I was like "Finally! Some justice and real life consequence of this disgusting relationship" But no... Blah! Whatever... At least Aria wants to see other people after that "dream".

And the pig, yes.. What a disappointment. I was so sure it would be Cece. What a let down. But I'm glad Wilden is gone.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:48 am

The pig was fucking annoying.

And I don't believe it was Melissa as QoH. There would be no point in not showing it. Unless the writers haven't actually decided who it is and they're just trying to stir shit up to give us yet another mystery...

Jenna I love you
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:57 pm

I think Jenna likes Emily! 

LOL That burn on her arm... Subtle, PLL, very subtle.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:25 am

I'd ship Jemily Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:50 am

Yeah that would be hot!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:13 am

Agreed.

Tammin Sursok is preggers now.

Don't know how i feel about the burn on the side of the mask. I don't think its fair of them to show us that if it was actually Alison the girls saw in the fire.

Did you catch Spencer saying to Toby: "Maybe Ali wanted us all together because she was ready to come home" ...thats totally a hint.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:14 am

also Lindsey Shaw is losing weight.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:49 am

Oh I didn't know she was pregnant. I wonder how this affects Jenna being on the show, especially for the second half of the season.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:25 am

She's said she's still filming, and not to worry because she wasn't going anywhere. So I guess they'll come up with something, or cover her babybump.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:30 am

Quote :
The Liars open the trunk of Wilden's car to reveal a whole dead pig. It's A at her very best, not only because she somehow managed to get her hands on a whole dead pig, but also because of the triple-whammy metaphor she's dropping on them
I love when AE points this shit out.

Quote :
Previously on Pretty Little Liars, Alison DiLaurentis flew her airplane around town all day wearing a mask of her own face, before finally landing in a meadow to rescue her pals from a fire that she set with her mind
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:17 am

I want to say that I think the hand pulling Alison out of the dirt is Jenna.

Back to the theory that Alison and Jenna are working together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next