Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:52 am

Happy birthday Lilly & Brighid!!! Hope you both have fantastic days!! stars
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:39 am

Happy Brithdaaaay!!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:35 am

Thanks ladies! Very Happy

Happy St. Patricks Day Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 Smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:43 am

Happy birthday!!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:07 am

Thanks Charlie smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:44 am

Happy Birthday to you both!!!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:27 pm

I want to buy one of these! My friend has a similar one and it's so cool and fun.

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 Wwwdot_fujifilm_camera_instant_film_urban-outfitters
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:27 am

Monday again... Why? overreact
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:16 am

Happy Birthday Lilly and Brighid Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:29 am

Isa wrote:
Monday again... Why? overreact

Preach! I had such a shit night's sleep and all I wanna do is stay in bed, not go stupid work.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:57 am

First day at new job today yahoo

Nerves are starting to kick in a bit...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:58 am

Hey Han! Good luck with the new job!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:06 am

Thanks Isa smile

I have no idea what to expect.... Scary stuff.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:17 am

First days are always scary and stressful, but you will be fine! smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:19 am

Good luck Han!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:23 am

Bonne chance, Han! You'll be fine. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:15 am

Span_ski wrote:
First day at new job today yahoo

Nerves are starting to kick in a bit...
Goooooood luck Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:07 am

Good luck Hannah!!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:43 am

Thanks guys. It went pretty well I think? It was mostly just meeting people etc. I had a meeting with my boss who I won't see now until 8th April as he's working in Germany and then Italy. I need to set up a work skype account (can't use the user name I have on my personal one lol) so I can speak to him. I think they're probably just going to leave me to it. Lots of reading for a few weeks. Seems like a good project though... I'll have to bring myself up to speed with the technical aspects... So some self teaching.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Sounds very good Hannah smile So what is your project, or the part you'll be working on?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Its called Vanessa Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Lol, how cool they make up names for it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Yeah ikr Laughing They always seem to come up with inventive acronyms for these things.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:52 pm

I am so angry at my dad!
So, like, 6 months ago or something he just decided to take off and disappear, and left his dog with my gran, who was in no shape to take care of him and give him the activity he needed. After a while trying to look for my dad, I decided to find a new home for his dog, and found a very good one.
So today then, suddenly, without having heard from him for months, he sends my gran a message that he will be looking for his dog, and if he finds him he'll just take him, and if those who have him make trouble for it, who knows what will happen. So I called him, tried to explain, and also yelled at him, and then he fucking hangs up on me like a spoiled little brat! And all he had to say for himself is that "I want my dog", over and over Rolling Eyes
So now I'm having a huge sms fight with him, because of course I had to text him after he hung up and tell him to grow the fuck up. He's only thinking about himself, and how I gave away his "beloved family", and I'm telling him that you just don't abandon your pets like that, and if he had just asked us to take care of him, we would have, but that as long as we didn't know where he was, and never got a word from him, I did what was best for the dog. He thinks it's for revenge, probably because he was never there for me, which I couldn't care less about, and completely fails to understand that this had nothing to do with him, and everything to do with the well-being of a life that he had taken responsibility for and then just left.
Now he's saying he's going to contact a lawyer because what I did was "illegal". I told him to go ahead and do it. Not that I believe he will, or that he'll get anywhere at all with it. Should be fun to see how this plays out though.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:56 pm

Oh Lilly Sad

Don't really know what to say but here: Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 4 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next