Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Yes! "@RobThomas: International fans! We r working out thorny issues so we can include you. We're trying to make this happen! #Veronicamars"

Kristen retweeted this a while ago, so it looks like we'll be able to participate as well smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Saw that! I just want to know if I should pledge now, or wait? What are you doing?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:44 pm

I'm waiting smile
This is going for another 30 days, so I'll give them some time to work out the shipping and then I want one of those shirts Wink
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:48 pm

I'm itching to pledge, but okay, I'll hold out for the digital copy to be a real option for me. Might even go for the DVD copy if that becomes a possibility. *sitebookemarked*

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Yes - one of the movie copies would be really important for me as well. If you help financing the movie it woud simply suck, if you couldn't see it.

Now I'm off to bed though... 1.5million in not even a full day... it's crazy! But also pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:06 pm

You'd always be able to see it though, because.. internet Wink

Sweet dreams Dina! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Aaaand it's funded! Took like 10 hours. It's all gravy from here on yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:16 am

That is pretty cool!

EDIT:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/13/veronica-mars-movie-is-a-go-kickstarter/

Quote :
In a previous interview with EW, Thomas spilled details about the upcoming movie’s plot, which will include — no surprise — murder, mystery and a high-school reunion. It will film this summer and be released in early 2014.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:22 pm

This damn doll is making me go mad!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAH I HATE ME AND MY STUPID IDEAS!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING ANY FASTER AND WHY DO I SUCK AT SEWING SO MUCH??!?!?!

After work from 8am-5pm I came home to do some doll sewing from 6pm to 10pm... and now I'll sleep.

/Dina over and out
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Lmao. I'm having a picture-off with Gareth from work on whatsapp. We're trying to convince each other of certain people that we think are hot. I'm trying to convince him about Sasha Alexander and he's trying to convince me about Zooey Deschanel. Hilarious. Anyone who goes through my phone will think I'm a right weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:15 am

Dina wrote:
This damn doll is making me go mad!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAH I HATE ME AND MY STUPID IDEAS!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING ANY FASTER AND WHY DO I SUCK AT SEWING SO MUCH??!?!?!

After work from 8am-5pm I came home to do some doll sewing from 6pm to 10pm... and now I'll sleep.

/Dina over and out

LOL Poor Dina!

Yeah, sewing dolls seems pretty difficult. I don't know how to sew at all.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:15 am

Uggghhhhhh, when my "best" friend is in the presence of her boyfriend, she is IN-FUCKING-SUFFERABLE!! ... Acts like some tough bitch..... Like, when I say "Can you not talk to Patrick about (insert some topic related to me)" then just DON'T DO IT??

Such an ungrateful bitch. Our friendship is too easy for her. I'm going to start making it hard.

/venting
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:24 am

Ohhhkay, so my grandfather has been sick for a while, and I just got the news then that he has passed away Sad Although we were all prepared for this, mum has come home in tears (obviously), and i really wish i could comfort her. We dont have the kind of relationship where i can just hug her.... Now this night has reached its absolute shit-limit, so i'm going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:28 am

I'm so sorry, Rosie. Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:32 am

Sorry to hear that, Rosie. Maybe your mum would appreciate a hug even if you don't normally hug each other? *shrug* Here's one for you anyway... Cwtch

I'm working til midnight taking charity pledges tonight. I feel like a need a nap first. Lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:34 am

I'm sorry for your loss, and everything Rosie! Hug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:44 am

Oh Rosie. I'm so sorry for your loss. Cwtch

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:15 am

Awwww Rosie Sad

My condolences to you and your family *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:00 am

I'm so sorry for your loss Rosie Hug
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:34 am

Hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Han, you watching any Comic Relief?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm not tbh... I didn't even know it was on...

Guess I might watch a bit with my dad when I go round to see him in a bit? Why what's happening?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Uhm... Nothing in particular. I'm taking donations on the phone in work. We've got it on on all the screens. The first call my sister, Ellie, took was complaining about the first sketch in which Dermot O'Leary, Ollie Murs, Louis Walsh and David Walliams were wearing wedding dresses and trying to marry Simon Cowell but Simon said no to them all and married himself. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Thank you for the love, guys.

The family is getting together today. Not sure how to act in these situations. What do people talk about when something bad has happened... If i try not to cry, am i insensitive?

Gym is a good idea today. I don't think lying in bed is going to improve my mood any.

--------
Finished work, Charlie?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Talk about good memories and such that you have of your grandad?
You're not insensitive if you don't want to cry. People grieve differently.

Anyway, hope you get through this day alright smile
The gym is probably a good choice!

Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next