Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Sounds like a fantastic night Shanna! Very Happy

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
How long do you guys have colds for? I'm reading the average is like 7-10 days?! I have them for like 3...

Uhm... Like, 365 days... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:27 pm

How long do you guys have colds for? I'm reading the average is like 7-10 days?! I have them for like 3...
I usually have them for three days, but I have this cold right now that's going on 7-10 days.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:30 pm

I've just found out that I've met the wife of one of the Miike Snow guys! She is a diplomat and lives here. So cool smile

And I had a great afternoon playing pictionary. My team lost both times, but who cares, it was so fun.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:23 am

Speaking as a stoner... consecutively for the last five years.

90% of the reasoning being the use and sharing of bongs; when I'm sick I still smoke from the same bong as when I'm not sick and no matter how often you clean it there's still going to be germs on it that will get back into your body every time you use it. Also, stoners share bongs, so cold viruses and that just get passed around constantly because our lips are constantly on the same bong, and we're breathing in air from essentially a tube that's being passed around. It's really the same concept as sharing food or a drink with someone who's sick, but is altogether more common because of the more frequent rate.

Other than that, I also eat like crap, never exercise, and live in a part of the world where colds are an above-average occurrence anyways.

Just yeah, if you hate having a stuffy nose for years on end, don't share smoking devices with others (But obviously, none of us actually care about it anyways, because every stoner shares bongs).
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Thanks for that advice Mike haha.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Sooooo... I'm a little bit a lot drunk on crappy wine right now. On a school night! Lol. Oh, and I'm 8-4 this week. Oops.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:22 pm

As the kids would say.. YOLO!

(hate that word btw Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Unfortunately, I'm not a kid anymore. *cries* Lmao. Whatcha doing? I'm tumblr-ing and listening to sexy basslines when I should be sleeping.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:29 pm

I'm doing just about the same actually, just trade sexy basslines with TV background noise Laughing

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:34 pm

Bought a $110 fake leather vest haha. Whoops. But nah, it's like a lesbian staple right?

*shrug* I guess it is. I've never owned one. However, I reckon one of those coupled with my rack would make me look more overweight than I already am.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Oh shut up you! You're not overweight!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:47 pm

lulz Tell that to the medical world. And... people who put the sizes in clothes.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:55 pm

I blame the media.
Never mind sizes, and the medical world. If you're thinking about BMI, that don't account for muscle-weight. Which I am guessing you have quite a bit of, considering how much you work out.

You're a healthy weight, unless something drastic has happened in the last year, which I doubt Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:17 am

Remember those guests I had? Yeah, they are back. Still annoying me. Clueless people. I'm actually glad they are leaving tomorrow.

I also found out the woman was lying about her age. She told us she was 30, but it's 42, which makes a lot more sense. So ridiculous to lie about your age!

Lame
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:18 am

But why do you get guests that you don't really know?

Super lame lying about the age!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:24 am

I know the husband. He is in the Brazilian Army and lives here but in another city. The wife came to visit him in this other city and they are spending some days with me before she goes back to Brazil. It's kinda work related, so I don't have much choice.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:26 am

Oh my, did she lie to her husband about her age too?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:31 am

No, no... I think that would be too much. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:36 am

Lol, well, that's good at least!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:06 am

My mum lied, to us about her age till we were about 9 lol.... well I think more we just assumed she was the same age as my dad coz we were kids. Then one year we made her a 30 something card, and had to fess up it was actually her 40th birthday Laughing My Dad is actually 8 years younger...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:56 pm

I just had the craziest talk with this lying woman in which she basically said everybody in this country is psychotic including the people who work at my home. It left me super uncomfortable. I can't stop thinking she is a lying, judgemental bitch. You know when someone is talking about others but everything actually applies to him/herself?

So glad she is leaving in a couple of hours. I'm hoping I won't see her ever again. I'm actually a bit scared.

Oh, another one, I texted them earlier asking if they wanted to have dinner with me but they never replied. When they got back home (my home!), around 10pm, and I said I already had dinner she joked saying I was "betraying them as usual". WTF?!?

backing out
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:41 pm

She sounds like a serious basketcase. I hope you never have to suffer her prescence again as well.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:07 pm

You should tell them to spend the night at the airport or a hotel. Thats just rude.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:50 pm

Isa wrote:
I just had the craziest talk with this lying woman in which she basically said everybody in this country is psychotic including the people who work at my home. It left me super uncomfortable. I can't stop thinking she is a lying, judgemental bitch. You know when someone is talking about others but everything actually applies to him/herself?

So glad she is leaving in a couple of hours. I'm hoping I won't see her ever again. I'm actually a bit scared.

Oh, another one, I texted them earlier asking if they wanted to have dinner with me but they never replied. When they got back home (my home!), around 10pm, and I said I already had dinner she joked saying I was "betraying them as usual". WTF?!?

backing out
Da fuq is her problem....?

------------
Charles wrote:
lulz Tell that to the medical world. And... people who put the sizes in clothes.
The people who put sizes in clothes are stupid... My clothing size differs a lot depending on the brand/shop.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:25 am

Finished my assignment. Now i'm going to celebrate by doing nothing because all my friends are cunts.... Nahhh, i'll go to the gym, look hotter than them, and that will be my revenge Thumbs Up

I'm going to light the earth on fire. After i light my best friend on fire.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 6 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next