Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Thanks Isa smile

It's kinnda fun though, I have to admit. Sometimes I like being angry Laughing
But I'm also pretty done with always having to be the grown up for my parents. I had to be with my mom, and now my dad. Sometimes even I'm amazed that I turned out alright with the gene pool I came from Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:55 pm

That situation with your dad sounds annoying...

I'm in the gym. First time in a while. Work stopped me going to the gym and my finger stopped me playing Netball. I needed to take action before I started putting weight back on. Lol. I talked my usual tennis date into going to the gym instead. She begged off early though. Saying some something about me being too hardcore for her and it'll be past her bedtime by the time she gets home and showered. Hehe. She'll come again though. Maybe one tennis session and one gym session a week. My gym buddies from when I was suspended go at 5 and now I'm back in work there's only 1 week in 6 when I can make that. Guess I'll have to come alone more often.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:59 pm

That was brutal.
My cousins and I were walking the coffin out and when you look in the crowd you see people you haven't seen for years, and they look at you all sad... The worst.
Really beautiful service though. He would have loved it.

But... I am switching from sad to happy because PLL finale is tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:42 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
That was brutal.
My cousins and I were walking the coffin out and when you look in the crowd you see people you haven't seen for years, and they look at you all sad... The worst.

Cwtch

Hope you are feeling better by now.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:26 am

Cwtch
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:31 am

Hug from me too Rosie!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:26 am

Girls, I want to read your reactions to the finale! bounce
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:48 am

Thanks guys, all good.

The finaleeeeeeee.

so gay
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:10 pm

GGAAAAAAH!!! It snowed the entire day today once again!!!!!
I HATE IT!!! IT HAS TO STOP! EVERYTHING IS WHITE AGAIN AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SPRING AAAAAAAAAAH!!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:28 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I am so angry at my dad!
So, like, 6 months ago or something he just decided to take off and disappear, and left his dog with my gran, who was in no shape to take care of him and give him the activity he needed. After a while trying to look for my dad, I decided to find a new home for his dog, and found a very good one.
So today then, suddenly, without having heard from him for months, he sends my gran a message that he will be looking for his dog, and if he finds him he'll just take him, and if those who have him make trouble for it, who knows what will happen. So I called him, tried to explain, and also yelled at him, and then he fucking hangs up on me like a spoiled little brat! And all he had to say for himself is that "I want my dog", over and over Rolling Eyes
So now I'm having a huge sms fight with him, because of course I had to text him after he hung up and tell him to grow the fuck up. He's only thinking about himself, and how I gave away his "beloved family", and I'm telling him that you just don't abandon your pets like that, and if he had just asked us to take care of him, we would have, but that as long as we didn't know where he was, and never got a word from him, I did what was best for the dog. He thinks it's for revenge, probably because he was never there for me, which I couldn't care less about, and completely fails to understand that this had nothing to do with him, and everything to do with the well-being of a life that he had taken responsibility for and then just left.
Now he's saying he's going to contact a lawyer because what I did was "illegal". I told him to go ahead and do it. Not that I believe he will, or that he'll get anywhere at all with it. Should be fun to see how this plays out though.

Cwtch Lilly

Sounds like he's just acting up, but you totally did the right thing.

MissLilly wrote:
Thanks Isa smile

It's kinnda fun though, I have to admit. Sometimes I like being angry Laughing
But I'm also pretty done with always having to be the grown up for my parents. I had to be with my mom, and now my dad. Sometimes even I'm amazed that I turned out alright with the gene pool I came from Laughing

^ Preach hi5

I've learned now though, that if they're both being too ridiculous I will just f*ck off for a bit. I'm always contactable though.

That was brutal.

Cwtch cwtches Rosie smile Hope you're ok.

Dina wrote:
GGAAAAAAH!!! It snowed the entire day today once again!!!!!
I HATE IT!!! IT HAS TO STOP! EVERYTHING IS WHITE AGAIN AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SPRING AAAAAAAAAAH!!! yahoo

We're supposed to get snow this week. What's going ok? yahoo

-----------

Finally now I can watch PLL yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Span_ski wrote:

Cwtch Lilly

Sounds like he's just acting up, but you totally did the right thing.

^ Preach hi5

I've learned now though, that if they're both being too ridiculous I will just f*ck off for a bit. I'm always contactable though.

He's totally acting up, but it's a real concern he may actually go after these people who have the dog now.
He's a former drug addict gone sober, and then recently gone addict again, and supposedly he's told all his contacts to look for his dog far and wide, and to take him on sight, with no regard for the people who have him now.
I'm going to the police in the morning though to show them the texts and hear what they think, and hopefully get them to be on the lookout.
He tried to scare me yesterday to get me to back off, like his mom and brother do because they're afraid of him, but he forgets that I am of his blood, and can be just as stubborn and fierce, especially when it comes to the protection of animals and innocent people who have no idea about what's going on.
So when he told me he'd go FAR to get his dog back, I just replied that I'd too go far, and even further to stop him. He then stopped texting me. That felt like a small victory to be honest, but I'm not taking any chances.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:20 am

:/ sounds like an awful situation to be put in. I'm sorry Lilly. It amazes me just how often it's those who should be closest to you, can hurt you. Cwtch

The police sounds like a good idea. I've never had to actually fear either of my parents.... just referee childish squabbling and look after them, which is a walk in the park in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:05 pm

I dunno what's going on with the weather here.... it's a full on blizzard Cold
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Yeah, our Copley call centre closed at 4 because of the weather up there.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:01 am

Went brides dress shopping today for my cousin. She looked so nice! I wanna post a couple pics but idk if that's weird?

I'm gonna be a bridesmaid yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:05 am

My best friend is such a asshole.
Takes me for granted..... I need to make her realise i'm not always going to be there at her beck and call.
How would you guys do this?

I hope her boyfriend gets hit by a fucking steamroller. I want to be the one driving it too.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:21 am

Charles wrote:

Yeah, my Dad's gf's, son (there's gotta be a quicker way to say that?) nearly got crushed by a tree yesterday. He was driving, and it crushed the front of his jeep. He wasn't hurt, thankfully, but the car is f*cked by all accounts. Scary stuff! Too close a call for my liking. :/

Went brides dress shopping today for my cousin. She looked so nice! I wanna post a couple pics but idk if that's weird?

Yay! Welcome to the bridesmaid club!

Nah, as long as her groom ain't gonna find this site you're prob ok smile

My best friend is such a asshole.
Takes me for granted..... I need to make her realise i'm not always going to be there at her beck and call.
How would you guys do this?

I hope her boyfriend gets hit by a fucking steamroller. I want to be the one driving it too.

That doesn't sound good :/.... also I'd stay away from steamrollers Laughing

------

What's everyone up to today?

I'm snowed in, finally writing this stuff for that book for my sister's hen thingy and scanning in some old photo's of her/us over the years.. Oh the hair styles! and the clothes! I'm looking at a few and wondering what the hell my mum was thinking?! Laughing

Last edited by Span_ski on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:22 am

Why don't you take some time, Rosie? Make her go after you and not the opposite. No one deserves to have an asshole for best friend.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Charles wrote:

Yeah, my Dad's gf's, son (there's gotta be a quicker way to say that?) nearly got crushed by a tree yesterday. He was driving, and it crushed the front of his jeep. He wasn't hurt, thankfully, but the car is f*cked by all accounts. Scary stuff! Too close a call for my liking. :/

Yay! Welcome to the bridesmaid club!

Nah, as long as her groom ain't gonna find this site you're prob ok smile
------

What's everyone up to today?

I'm snowed in, finally writing this stuff for that book for my sister's hen thingy and scanning in some old photo's of her/us over the years.. Oh the hair styles! and the clothes! I'm looking at a few and wondering what the hell my mum was thinking?! Laughing
Scary about the tree man... jeez.

What month is your sisters wedding??

(yeah i've decided not to post pics haha, for her privacy)
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Isa wrote:
Why don't you take some time, Rosie? Make her go after you and not the opposite. No one deserves to have an asshole for best friend.
That's exactly what i'm going to do. No more contact.
This girl is like my sister though which is whats frustrating. I've been close to her for like 8 years (like half my life...sort of).... I know she feels inferior to her boyfriend (she keeps telling me he's more "popular" than her Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ) so i think she tries to gain power by ignoring me, like she has no time for me.

She hasnt really been adding anything happy to my life though, so i spose losing contact wont be much of a loss....
The only thing i worry about is that her boyfriend talks to the people I work with, because he used to work there.

Meh, gonna start my first assignment.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:03 am

Bought a $110 fake leather vest haha. Whoops. But nah, it's like a lesbian staple right?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:32 am

Laughing

I don't have a vest. I should buy one.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:08 am

Yes buy one, vests are the coolest! I have 3. One is denim with leather pockets Laughing

Idk if you can see the brand - Evil Twin asd
Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 Photo18

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:10 am

How long do you guys have colds for? I'm reading the average is like 7-10 days?! I have them for like 3...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:18 am

I must gush about the night I had. Yesterday was the concert I've been waiting almost eight months to see/work. I really love the band's music and I the weekend brought two chances to enjoy their music. Friday I saw them play but last night I was their assistant! It was a fangirl dream come true. I sat through sound check which gave some interesting insight in the vocal blend. Then I took them to dinner at the local inn. I got them back to the venue and watched the show from the wings. They sing three part harmony and I could actually hear it better backstage. Hooray for vocals in the monitors! Great show!! Then the fun really began, we took them out for drinks! They sat with us for two hours and chatted and drank! I got to gush in a not crazy way! The highlight of the night being a conversation about the musical Godspell. The girls sang my favorite song from the show at the table! It was a beautiful duet that was musical bliss!!

Great great night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 5 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next