Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Once Upon A Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Once Upon A Time Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon A Time   Once Upon A Time EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Once Upon A Time Once_upon_a_time_banner

Lets have a thread for OUAT as well then Wink

Just watched the latest episode, and I just.. grrr with the Cora manipulating Regina when she is trying so hard to be good and redeem herself.
The poor woman is just so broken, and just wants her son, and her own mother is gonna use this to get her back in her evil web. Arg!! angry

Once Upon A Time Tumblr_mgzwlvJN1P1s0m8nko1_500
Once Upon A Time Tumblr_mgzwlvJN1P1s0m8nko2_500Once Upon A Time Tumblr_mgzwlvJN1P1s0m8nko3_500Once Upon A Time Tumblr_mgzwlvJN1P1s0m8nko4_500Once Upon A Time Tumblr_mgzwlvJN1P1s0m8nko5_500

She better get some huge amount of screentime soon though, because there's been too little the last few episodes... And she's the best part of the show!

I hope Belle gets her memory back. The scene when she takes the cup, her talisman, and breaks it against the wall was just so sad. I'm finding I have a tiny soft spot for Mr.Gold as well.

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Once Upon A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time   Once Upon A Time EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Watching this tonight!

More Regina heartbreak I see Sad my baby. I hope she doesn't become even now evil after all of this.
It's so sad UGH!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Once Upon A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time   Once Upon A Time EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Poor Regina. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Once Upon A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time   Once Upon A Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything Else :: Everything Else-
Jump to: