Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rizzoli & Isles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:21 am

Rizzoli & Isles Tv_rizzoli_isles02

I realise that only Rosie and I will probably post in this thread but WTH.

Rosie, I've been reading the afterellen.com recaps for season one this morning in an office environment and have been struggling to keep my tea firmly in my mouth. ROFL

Last edited by Charles on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 am

Also, this amused me lots:

Rizzoli & Isles 23536140
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Hahahaha they must, it's so obvious?!
And yeah the AE recaps are awesome.

I approve of this thread and your new picture.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:52 pm

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:53 pm

It's making me realise that mine is still Naya. Imma have to change it soon.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 pm

I can't decide which one I love more. Why did I start watching this show? These women will ruin me. They've been in too many other things and I usually like to watch everything my obsessions are in. tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:01 am

I have the urge to copy and paste every sentence that makes me chuckle in the AE recaps. Too funny.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:21 am

So... I spent an ridiculous amount of time watching Sasha Alexander interviews on YT last night. I think I'm a little bit in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:38 am

Sasha is a super cutie.

You know who I like on R&I? Bass the tortoise. He's funny and cute.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:43 am

Rizzoli & Isles Rizzoli-and-isles-tortise-113011rizzles2-550x309
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 am

Both of them together I love you
Adorable pic.

The fact that Maura has a bigass tortoise.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:02 am

I saw SA's interview with Conan on YT last night. It was hilarious. He actually showed her fan manips of Rizzoli & Isles kissing and stuff. She made some joke about how the next series should be called Rizzoli ON Isles. ROFL

My aunt has a tortoise. He lives in her garden and he's super cute but he's nowhere near that big.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:16 pm

I told my friend to buy me a tortoise for my bday.

Yeah that Conan interview was awesome. And she was full like "the graphics are actually really good!" ROFL
She's also called herself a "lesbian at heart". I think in an AE interview.

This was my phone screensaver for a while (minus the dude):
Rizzoli & Isles SashaAlexander3makeup
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:56 am

So much sexy (minus the dude.) ROFL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:17 am

I saw some R&I episodes here because everything is Turkish except this channel that airs the show in English. Maybe I'll catch up with the show when I'm back. I remember thinking season 2 was boring.
Back to top Go down
XenaLin

XenaLin

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:17 am

I find this show hilarious and .. the chemistry between those two .. smokin. I love the scene with the BFF thing haha. Funny.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:26 pm

LBBFs haha. That's why i like that guys so much.. whenever he's around, theyre a couple!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:00 pm

So, I think the Rizzles fandom are the best fanfiction writers out there. I've read some seriously great stories in the last few days. However, and I've never noticed this before, I've seen a few people use drug rather than dragged and it stops me in my tracks as I'm reading. Like, seriously? Drug? I even checked up on it and apparently it's commonplace in several areas in the US but I just can't get over it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Holy crap, drug? For real? Wow.

Like "she drug him over here"?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Yes. Exactly. So off putting.
Back to top Go down
XenaLin

XenaLin

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:55 pm

LOL. I've read a few fanfics, and some are good and some are not. Just like in every fandom. Brittana has some really good fanfic writers as well.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:44 am

Re-watching 3x08. Jane and Maura and particularly funny and coupley in it.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:31 am

Maura is hot in that episode when she speaks... Serbian, isn't it? They are particularly couple-y in that episode. I think it's the bed frame mattress thing. I love Maura's face after Jane says I'll just sleep on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:12 pm

I know that scene at the end when they're both lying on the mattress Gay flag
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Ah... the mattress scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rizzoli & Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizzoli & Isles   Rizzoli & Isles Empty

Back to top Go down

Rizzoli & Isles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything Else :: Everything Else-
Jump to: