Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Random Thoughts XVI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Spent 5 mins typing a long thing, but apparently I still cant share well.

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:11 pm

It's all good though!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Bummer! Ah, well! Hope you had fun though, despite the bizarre-ness smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Time for some karaoke good times!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:03 pm

Have fun!!

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:00 pm

It's something to do on a Friday night lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:23 am

Work was pretty good!! Turns out it wasnt a wedding, it was a 70th bday but apparently a really fancy one? I got free dinner, coffee, non-alcoholic drinks woo. Aaaaaand got tipped $35 smile
I went up to my boss and asked how the whole "missing money" situation is going and he winked and said "it wasnt you", almost like he was apologising for assuming it was me. And then he said i was doing a good job tonight, so yeah.
Only bad thing - I am so awkward with people haha. So so awkward!!

Me sitting down with my coffee watching the show...i get paid for this.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:40 am

Guysssss come online, i'm not going to fall asleep for ages.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:48 am

Sounds great, Rosie! I told you were doing a good job!

I'm watching Life of Pi, a bit bored right now.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:25 am

Are you in the actual cinema? Not a good movie?
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:39 am

LOL No, I'm home. I don't know exactly how but my cable service offers a number of TV shows and movies on demand, including some really recent ones. I don't know how come this is legal, but yeah, it's here.

The movie is okay.
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:04 am

I see a shoe tongue

Nah, glad you had a good night Rosie smile

I'm sitting with mates drinking some vodka atm lol. I'm not drunk or tipsy just warm tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:22 am

Everyone keeps telling me to go to the hospital and get an x ray on my finger. I cba though...

Yeah, Rosie, although 'hospitality' is poorly paid, it does have its perks. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:26 am

Finished Life of Pi. First hour is boring but the second half is very touching and I really like the ending.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:37 am

I saw it in the cinema. I enjoyed it be felt it was a little too long. The luminous scenes were really beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:41 am

It does feel a bit too long, even though it's just two hours. But the ending is quite genius.

The animals are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:17 am

Fuck it, I'm not going to the hospital. Can't do anything about a broken finger anyway.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:20 am

But what if there's something keeping it from healing, like an inflammation or something?
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:19 pm

*shrug* I'll give it another week and if it's still bad I'll go.

I had such a strange/awkwardly inappropriate evening. Lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:26 pm

What happened?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Whyzat Charlie?
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:52 pm

Well, I'm still really good friends with one of my exes, Kate. Went to hers this afternoon/evening to catch up with everyone. A couple of months ago she told me she slept with this woman that she works with and she was really ashamed etc. etc. and all our mates were taking the piss at the time. So... this woman was there (but I didn't realise that's who she was) and there was another girl I'd never met and everyone was drinking and they all played Ring of Fire at the dining table but Kate and I stood by the island in the kitchen talking/catching up.

Next thing we know they're all making sex noises after they speak (Phil had made it his rule during the game). But Kate looked really embarrassed and was grinng awkwardly at Phil. Obviously, I asked what the hell that was all about and she said that Phil reckons he heard her 'whimper' during sex a couple of days ago and won't stop giving her grief about it, it was hilarious. Then when everyone's attention was back on the game she said, "come on, you know I dont sound like that really. You remember, right? But then again, I never had to pretend I was enjoying myself with you. " Then she made this face like what she said was harsh, but I didn't really get it. Awkward moment number one.

The the woman, Fiona came and stood, like, practically on top of her really posessively like she wasn't happy about us talking in the kitchen. We were both stood either side of the island leaning towards eachother, next tuing I know Fiona is all up in my personal space as well as Kate. And Kate just sort of glanced sideways awkwardly then looked kind of apologetic. Awkward moment number two.

So I think everyone has a friend like this. They're friends with all of your friends for some reason and that automatically makes them one of your 'friends'. But they're really obnoxious and say ridiculously inappropriate things. For example, he saw my broken finger and made several comments about fisting. Then moved on to anatomically describing exactly how I could have injured my finger during sex...Thena game of shag, marry or dump started up and he somehow started talking about 'cry-gasms'. Anyway, point is, he's an arsehole.

Anyway, the conversation eventually came back around to Kate and her 'whimpering' thanks to obnoxious guy. He kept asking Fiona what Kate sounded like and that he wished he'd heard it... Fucking weirdo. Then he goes, " OH! CHARLIE!!! I dunno why I'm bothering to ask Fiona when you can just tell me!" I roll my eyes, Fiona glares at me, everyone else is staring at me, Kate and Fiona, Kate glares at obnoxious guy then says, "gee, you really know how how to make a situation awkward." Obnoxious guy: "Fiona won't tell me because they're still shagging but you don't owe her anything, she cheated on you... COME ON!!!" Awkward moment number three.

Then just as I was about to leave Kate invited me out with them all next week to watch the rugby and insisted that I don't drive and I get drunk. When I responded that I drive because it takes half an hour to get home and she should know I don't really like to drink, nevermind get drunk she goes, "oh for God's sake! You never have fun anymore and I never get to see you. Catch the train to Cardiff, get drunk with me, we'll have a great time the you can stay with me in my... *Fiona appears in my personal space again* ... house on the sofa!" And Kate clears her throat. To which I say, "Kate, I'm not 18 anymore, I'm not getting trashed and crasing on your sofa, I'll think about coming next week, but if I do I WILL be driving." Awkward moment number 4. Then I gave her a hug and went home.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:49 pm

Firstly, good on you for the last part!

Secondly, i don't understand, does this Kate chick sleep with everyone haha? Is the bolded implying she slept with Phil?
Quote :
she said, "come on, you know I dont sound like that really. You remember, right? But then again, I never had to pretend I was enjoying myself with you. " Then she made this face like what she said was harsh, but I didn't really get it. Awkward moment number one.

LOL wow. Yeah we all know people like that. I can't be around them.
Quote :
Obnoxious guy: "Fiona won't tell me because they're still shagging but you don't owe her anything, she cheated on you... COME ON!!!" Awkward moment number three.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:43 am

Idk what to do tonight. No TV shows out. How to kill time??

--------
Just noticed my boss has a lil hint of a British accent.

Booooo uni tomorrow. More reminders that im an awkward turtle.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:03 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Firstly, good on you for the last part!

Secondly, i don't understand, does this Kate chick sleep with everyone haha? Is the bolded implying she slept with Phil?
Quote :
she said, "come on, you know I dont sound like that really. You remember, right? But then again, I never had to pretend I was enjoying myself with you. " Then she made this face like what she said was harsh, but I didn't really get it. Awkward moment number one.

LOL wow. Yeah we all know people like that. I can't be around them.
Quote :
Obnoxious guy: "Fiona won't tell me because they're still shagging but you don't owe her anything, she cheated on you... COME ON!!!" Awkward moment number three.

No, no, no. She was saying that to me about me. No one else could hear because they were all concentrating on the game again. Part of the unwritten agreement as to why our friendship works so well is we never ever talk about the fact that we used to be together. Not even jokes about sex. Too weird. So, what the the hell was she thinking? I think she was embarrassed to tell me she was sleeping with this chick, she's not exactly a looker. But then she implied that she's not good in bed. So why keep sleeping with her at all? She'll just do until she finds something better? Confused.

I'm going to be bored today too. I'm driving my little sister to Bristol for an interview to become cabin crew and it could take up to six hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next