Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVI

Go down 
+11
cinco
MissLilly
Sez
Dina
Isa
Mike`
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:55 am

Crikey!! That looks insane! I'd stay away from that!

Istanbul should be great though.. I've ever been but I hear it's a cool city. I know Mum loved it when she went (ages ago mind). So your family is coming over after that right?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:59 am

Wow... That's crazy.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:40 am

Just done my first Insanity.... well the Test thingy you start with. In conclusion... I'm not very fit
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:47 am

Lmao. What were your scores? My sis couldn't even manage to do any globe jumps, suicide jumps or push up jacks but decided to try the low plank oblique exercise because it's "practically just lying on the floor".

I thought you were going to try the 30 minute one first?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:06 am

My scores were errrrr not great lol. They were probably ok, but compared to that smug machine of a woman on the video pretty piss poor.

The only thing I really couldn't do were the push up jacks... I did try, but I was like you're having a laugh right... I'm not Rocky.

The globe jumps were tricky, but mostly because I decided to do it on the landing and I didn't want to fall down the stairs lol... I'll work out downstairs tomorrow in the back room where there's more space. You're sister's right about the low plank obliques.. my fave by far.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:16 am

I'm meeting them there and later we are coming to Islamabad.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:24 am

I'm a fan of the push up jacks. I can't wait to start doing videos again. Don't think I'm going to bother with the fitness test if I do another round of Insanity. I might to Turbo Fire instead.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:32 am

Isa wrote:
I'm meeting them there and later we are coming to Islamabad.

Excellent smile Sounds like you have a good few weeks coming up.

Charles wrote:
I'm a fan of the push up jacks. I can't wait to start doing videos again. Don't think I'm going to bother with the fitness test if I do another round of Insanity. I might to Turbo Fire instead.

You must have arms of steel mate! I used to have good arms (or maybe I was lighter lol), but nahhh mate... maybe on Day 60 I'll be able to do them. It shamed me into doing some weights after anyway lol.

What's Turbo Fire?

Oooo my sisters bf has a job interview in Liverpool tomorrow!

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:43 am

Turbo Fire is another workout by Beachbody.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:49 am

How does it compare to Insanity? Is it the same guy?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:37 am

Nah, it's a lady called Chalene Johnson. Not as many upper body things - press ups etc.. And it's more choreographed. Insanity - do as many as you can using the correct form in X amount of time. Turbo Fire - do exactly what I do when I do it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:52 am

If it involves coordination I'd better skip it Laughing

The one move on Insanity that required a little bit, was all over the place. I can only imagine how ridiculous I must have looked. Probably like I was having some kind of seizure...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:08 am

And which one was that?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:36 am

can't remember off the top of my head.... it might have been globe jumps... or maybe even something in the warm up. I think warm up.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 am

The Heisman? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:55 am

Heisman 123 to be exact yeah Laughing

I'm co-ordinationally challenged mate. lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:04 pm

Isa, why have they ordered the prime minister to be arrested? What has he done?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Heisman 123 to be exact yeah Laughing

I'm co-ordinationally challenged mate. lol

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:43 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Isa, why have they ordered the prime minister to be arrested? What has he done?

Corruption (which is widespread here). But he has not been covicted yet. Many think it's a conspiracy (judiciary + military) to overthrow the government.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Ugh, just

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mga2xrCUQ71rosl5y
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Stop the exercising, it's making me feel inferior tongue I've done nothingggggg.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:54 am

I'm too ill to actually do anything at the moment. Which is disappointing because I have a squash date with Fern tomorrow after telling her she's too precious to agree to a game of squash. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:06 am

Meeting my dad in two days! yahoo

Charles, what is going on with you lately?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:27 am

What do you mean? smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:55 am

You ill again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVI
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next