Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:14 am

The mod just now said we could talk about Bram if it's not in a hateful way. Ok fair.

But still, people need to lighten up. It's Glee. If Blaine stans are getting that offended by us bitching, they need to stop being babies.

---------
Just got asked to go to this 1920s themes bar tomorrow. I wish i coulllldd Sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:47 am

Well that sounds fair enough.... Sounds like it's all resolved anyway smile

How come you can't go Rosie?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Have a practical exam late afternoon, wont have time to go home, and back again to change. Cbf haha.

Speaking of, i gotta get ready for it now eeeeep nerveracking.

Hope you all have a splendid day ahead!! (night for the americans)
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:43 pm

I hate being sick.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Good luck with the exam Rosie!! good luck

Sorry you're sick Shanna. Get well soon get well soon
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:37 am

Feel better Shanna smile

Thanks Hannah, turns out I passed haha, yay. My assessor was super nice though and basically hinted me every step of the way (and gave me extra time). Under any other circumstances i would have been screwed, but can't complain!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:44 am

Congatulations Rosie! Very Happy

Happy days indeed!

Friday tomorrow - Yay!

What's everyone up to? I'm trying to think of how to get out of a massively awkward situation, in a way that no one gets hurt... myself included. Can't think of a damn way though, pretty sure I'm screwed no matter what I do. Shrug Bollocks

Just had an awful driving lesson too, sucky day, showing no signs of improvement.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:14 pm

I did go to see Thai Boxing. It was awesome. There weren't any Frenchies fighting that night though. I did like Patong but it is a little full on. I really perfected my disgusted face when declining the ping pong show offers so they stopped insisting that I look at their stupid pieces of paper. Worryingly when I glanced at one of the sheets I saw a bird show!? Wtf!? I dread to think...

I definitely have to come back to Thailand for a substantial amount of time and really explore. I love what I've seen so far. I'd also like to spend a bit mote time in Bangkok because I don't really think much of it so far but I think that's due to our limited time here.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:41 pm

I have no idea what a bird show is, and I'm pretty damn sure I don't want to know either Laughing

Yeah, I'd like to spend a few more days in Bangkok too. I know it's pretty crazy, but I think I would be ok walking around on my own there, as long as I was careful. Have you been to the flower market? A boat down the river is always nice. The main thing is probably to go out and have a good time Laughing

Anyway, I seem to have dodged a bullet here. I'm still not very popular right now, but there's at least one person involved that doesn't appear to hate/be disappointed in me. Based on how things have gone lately I'm gonna call that a result. Shrug

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Hope you're okay, Han. Speak soon okay? I gotta go to sleep. Night.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Span_ski wrote:

Anyway, I seem to have dodged a bullet here. I'm still not very popular right now, but there's at least one person involved that doesn't appear to hate/be disappointed in me. Based on how things have gone lately I'm gonna call that a result. Shrug
Id like to ask what's happening but idk if you wanna explain.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:16 am

hey Sad Hug I can totally relate to that. Divorced parents are ridiculous. They will never not resent each other and they will never miss an opportunity to bitch about the other one to you. My mum does the same thing so i know how frustrated you are. The amount of "go live with your father if you love him so much"s i've had to hear roll eyes
You do just have to walk away. When they say stuff like that, they want your reassurance that it's not true, but that's not our job, to constantly reassure them that we love them as much as dad. But at the same time you don't want them genuinely feeling bad...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:35 am

Thanks Rosie.

Yeah, walking away is definitely the best option. I can't deal with that nearly every day for much longer.

If it's not that she's just crying for hours on end for no reason, and I can't do a damn thing to help. I'm just a walking reminder of him. Sad

But hey, I should have a nice weekend here, so that's something smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:00 pm

I hope you do have a nice weekend!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Thanks Rosie! You too smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:27 pm

I'm really terrible at rehearsing on my own. I need to be prepared to do a show tomorrow and I haven't even 2 of the songs in a few years. Motivation, where are you?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:03 am

Hello everyone! I'm back! And hello UK! Thanks for the rainy welccome!

LOADS OF EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:08 am

Welcome back mate! Hope you had fun! smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:28 pm

CHARLES hi5

Guys, out of 10, how many days would you say it rains in the UK??

i should be studying, bye!!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:06 am

Probably between 7 and 9 depending on where you live. For London I'd say 7, Manchester would be at least a 9 lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:53 am

That's awesome.

And question for the americans... What do you mean by putting "cream" or "creamer" in your coffee?? Is that your way of saying full-fat milk? It's not actual cream right? How does one mix something that thick into coffee? Wouldn't it just move around in lumps?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:08 am

My squash partner is hungover. Anyone wanna come and play? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:28 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
That's awesome.

And question for the americans... What do you mean by putting "cream" or "creamer" in your coffee?? Is that your way of saying full-fat milk? It's not actual cream right? How does one mix something that thick into coffee? Wouldn't it just move around in lumps?

I'm not american but I think powdered milk you put in coffee. In the UK we had a brand called coffeemate?

Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 220px-Coffee_Mate

There might be different types of creamer I dunno, you'll have to wait for the americans to wake up and answer lol

Charlie wrote:
My squash partner is hungover. Anyone wanna come and play? Lol.

I'd love to have a go at squash I think I'd enjoy it smile

Alas I'm a little far away to make a game this morning.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:17 am

Coffeemate is what we use too. There's liquid and powder and it's non-dairy.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:46 am

Well, if you're down these parts again we'll play, Han.

Rosie, whenever I've had real cream in coffee it's been floating on the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next