Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ryan Murphy: his battle against Brittana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cinco

PostSubject: Ryan Murphy: his battle against Brittana   Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:40 pm

December 10th 2009

Murphy: FALCHUK! I should send you to the worst manicure I ever had. Why did you include that suggestive Brittany-line in the Sectionals-episode? My twitter is going crazy! It's like a fandom has been created overnight.

Falchuk: Erm...

Murphy: Am I a maid called Consuela? No, right? Then why do I have the feeling that I'm the one who has to clean this mess? Ok, I'm gonna let those girls sleep around. That Madonna-episode I'm gonna write and direct? Well, I'm gonna let Santana hump the living sh*t out of Finn. And later this year I'm gonna write an episode in which Brittany is gonna try to seduce Kurt to get a perfect score. That way it will be clear for everyone: those girls like everything that's male and closeby.

April 27th 2010

Murphy: FALCHUK! Not again!

Falchuk: What did I do wrong this time?

Murphy: I was watching Home while sipping on my latte and guess what?
I spilled! I spilled because I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. So please explain to me:
Why are they all smoochy during Colfer's performance?
That song was supposed to be about Finn and Kurt and now the internet is filled with Santittany-gifs.

Falchuk: Is that what we call it now? Santittany?

Murphy: Or Brittana or whatever! It shouldn't even have a name.

Falchuk: Blame Barclay. He directed the episode.

Murphy: Oh man! I'm gonna have to do a lot of damage control in Laryngitis.
Morris better nails that scene on the couch with Colfer. Or else...

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Murphy: his battle against Brittana   Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:30 pm

lulz
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Murphy: his battle against Brittana   Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Id like to kick him in the nads.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Murphy: his battle against Brittana   Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:26 pm

That was perfection. lulz
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Murphy: his battle against Brittana   Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:28 am

It seems Mr Murphy's seeming vendetta against Brittana and their fans has now made it as news out of the fandom and into the wider community...

Is Ryan Murphy trolling "Glee"'s lesbian fandom?

What's also interesting is the tag to that link from the AE website "Glee returns tomorrow night. Do you still care?"

Um, I think I do, I still have hope, but no chance in a million I will be waiting up until the wee small hours to watch that show again.... Those days have long gone.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Murphy: his battle against Brittana   Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:25 pm

^same, don't care if i watch it on the same day, or week.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Snixx

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Murphy: his battle against Brittana   Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 am

It's really disrespectful and embarrassing for a 40 something such as himself to act so childishly towards criticism.
Back to top Go down
http://thegayestshark.tumblr.com
erythrina

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Murphy: his battle against Brittana   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:58 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Murphy: his battle against Brittana   

Back to top Go down

Ryan Murphy: his battle against Brittana
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1