Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:18 am

Isa wrote:
We won't?
I've read stuff from a couple of sources that say we will find out "a bit more" about Red Coat in the finale... not actually her identity though.

-----------

"Fire is scary. It pushes people to be honest. And from the ashes a truth is revealed." - MK
Maybe the bolded means Alison will be stuck in this fire and the only way she can save herself is by making it known to the girls that she is alive (and needs saving).
-----------

This theory by someone on tumblr:
Quote :
Maybe PLL does the twin theory but changes it. Ali is actually dead, but Courtney is alive. Courtney thinks the girls killed Ali so she became Head A. And she was the one in the "dreams" to mess with them?
This could work if the twins are actually on good terms, like best friends. Maybe one thinks that the girls killed Ali/didn't protect her and now she is going after them?
-------------

Tumblr again. Replace "Melissa" with Wren. Didn't Wren say he had a "touch of OCD"?
Quote :
Oh my gosh, just found a HUGE clue! Ok so in one of the episodes I think in season 3, in the 'A' scene at the end of the ep, it shows A hanging up black hoodies on a rack very neatly like they have ocd. In season 3, episode 1 Spencer comments on how the hoodies were arranged perfectly. Then, in season 3, episode 4 'Birds of a Feather', when the girls are looking in Melissa's apartment, Hanna opens the closet and the clothes are all hanged perfectly. Hanna remarks that she is anal. Coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:49 am

Should we be worried that the writers are making it SO obvious Alison is alive? Isn't that odd?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:00 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Should we be worried that the writers are making it SO obvious Alison is alive? Isn't that odd?

It is odd. But at the same time, is it obvious to everyone watching the show or is it obvious for those who pay attention to every little detail like us? On tumblr I read some people saying they were incredibly surprised Spencer joined the A-team. Other people couldn't even see she was the one who took Ezra's kid to the carnival.

It would be extremely shocking (for us) if Ali is indeed dead and there is no twin sister. But since the show has been built around the character of Ali and her death making her or a twin sister alive is the only thing that could really change the show, in my opinion. Besides, I think the writers are willing to follow the book even if only a bit in that matter.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:08 am

Isa wrote:

It is odd. But at the same time, is it obvious to everyone watching the show or is it obvious for those who pay attention to every little detail like us? On tumblr I read some people saying they were incredibly surprised Spencer joined the A-team. Other people couldn't even see she was the one who took Ezra's kid to the carnival.

It would be extremely shocking (for us) if Ali is indeed dead and there is no twin sister. But since the show has been built around the character of Ali and her death making her or a twin sister alive is the only thing that could really change the show, in my opinion. Besides, I think the writers are willing to follow the book even if only a bit in that matter.
Good point.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:16 am

Isa wrote:
We won't?
I've read stuff from a couple of sources that say we will find out "a bit more" about Red Coat in the finale... not actually her identity though.

We could be wrong all along and Red Coat is not just one person. It could be the Big A trying to mess with people (news alert!) and one of the other As has to perform something wearing a red coat. It would be disappointing though, I think.

The scene with two red coats:

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 Tumblr_mjo0h7rPnV1rlkzn6o3_250

It seems like it's in the schoool, doesn't it? It looks like a rite, but it could be Spencer's dreaming. Like everything is a dream, dreamSpencer runs to the bathroom and finds that one red coat. She turns the mannequin and sees a message saying she (Spencer) is A or she sees a mirror. And then she wakes up.

Last edited by Isa on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:20 am

Isa wrote:

It seems like it's in the schoool, doesn't it? It looks like a rite, but it could be Spencer's dreaming. Like everything is a dream, dreamSpencer runs to the bathroom and finds that one red coat. She turns the mannequin and sees a message saying she (Spencer) is A or mirror. And then she wakes up.
This sounds pretty likely actually. I like that idea.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:26 am

It would not be the first time the show does something like that. Remember Spencer kissing Toby after she finds out about him?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Guessing this is Spencer and Toby meeting in the woods...where they have that "their fingers touch" scene...
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 Tumblr_mjmr1ySV3W1rr8urdo3_250

Also, this...
http://family-room.ew.com/2013/03/15/pretty-little-liars-season-3-finale-exclusive-video/
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Uuuuugh... I hope they don't get back together.

Not gonna watch the video. I'm already too spoiled.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:55 am

I think they will, Lilly. Maybe not right away, but I think they will.

I'm not gonna watch anymore videos either. I haven't watched the promos, but I've seen too many gifs now. Good thing this show always manage to surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:45 am

I will remember not to post spoilers for you guys smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:24 am

By now it will be mostly old spoilers rewashed, no?

And only half of them will be real.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:31 am

Yeah i spose. Well if anything new comes out, i wont post it.

You know the Alison that Spencer saw in Radley. Couple questions:
1) Do you think she was already in Radley hidden away, or do you think she broke in??
2) What do you think that Alison thinks of Mona/the A team?? Because she tends to roll her eyes and go "ugh yeah them" sorta thing. When Spencer said she was looking for the star, Ali said "oh. that." and the whole "i should really do something about A".... As if the A-team is some insignificant nuisance stopping her from her ultimate goal.

Does the A-team know Alison is alive??
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:45 am

I'm starting to think the A-team doesn't know the whole truth. Maybe Mona and Toby are being manipulated too, I don't know. Mona being in those pictures in the finale makes me think she will learn a lot of things with the girls. I wonder if she doesn't know what to do with Ali's diaries and that's why she needs Spencer on her side. Both Mona and Toby were outcasts before they joined the A-team, they were good guys, maybe the show will try to redeem them by making the Big A the truly evil force. Showing Mona so gullible and innocent in that flashback seemed like a hint in that direction. In a way Mona sold her soul to the devil to become popular just like Spencer did to find answers (the Faust connection).

Some of the writers said that we will think we know who Red Coat is. I think we will see Alison and think she is Red Coat, but next season will find out it's her twin sister, who the girls have met before without knowing it.

About Ali in Radley, sometimes I think that particular scene is Spencer hallucinating, I don't know. It seems really weird that Wren would show there so quickly, unless he knows about Ali and is helping her.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:14 am

Isa wrote:
I'm starting to think the A-team doesn't know the whole truth. Maybe Mona and Toby are being manipulated too, I don't know. Mona being in those pictures in the finale makes me think she will learn a lot of things with the girls. I wonder if she doesn't know what to do with Ali's diaries and that's why she needs Spencer on her side. Both Mona and Toby were outcasts before they joined the A-team, they were good guys, maybe the show will try to redeem them by making the Big A the truly evil force. Showing Mona so gullible and innocent in that flashback seemed like a hint in that direction. In a way Mona sold her soul to the devil to become popular just like Spencer did to find answers (the Faust connection).

Some of the writers said that we will think we know who Red Coat is. I think we will see Alison and think she is Red Coat, but next season will find out it's her twin sister, who the girls have met before without knowing it.

About Ali in Radley, sometimes I think that particular scene is Spencer hallucinating, I don't know. It seems really weird that Wren would show there so quickly, unless he knows about Ali and is helping her.
Bolded 1 - I kind of hope this happens, because I miss the feeling in season 1 and 2 where we were really looking at "who is A?" as a single person. It was a good mystery. I feel like finding out who is in the black hoodies isn't a huge deal anymore.
Bolded 2 - I thought that was weird too about Wren. But then i think, it's PLL and weird unrealistic stuff always happens haha.

You have to remind me to look out for the person Jenna was talking to in the woods in 2x25!

Maybe this finale will tell us whether or not Red Coat is Big A, or if she is helping the girls?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:35 am

It would be fun if somehow the girls, Mona, Toby and Jenna come to the conclusion they all have no idea who A is and they were all being manipulated by A and now they have to work together to find out who is the Big A is and who killed Alison (or twin sister) that night with the help of aliveAli who is still hiding and can only come and go at points.

If they all talk to each other and decide to have all the clues together they will probably solve this whole mystery is a single episode. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:04 am

They'd have to have a good explanation about how could they be working for BigA without knowing who it is.

The other annoying thing about PLL is that now theyve basically accused every character of being -A... Like it's going to be pretty hard to surprise me now.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:16 am

They'd have to have a good explanation about how could they be working for BigA without knowing who it is.

The other annoying thing about PLL is that now theyve basically accused every character of being -A... Like it's going to be pretty hard to surprise me now.

That's true. So... Split personality theory and Spencer is A, that would be shocking. Laughing

Or one of the parents. But I feel A is young.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:38 pm

I'd be annoyed-surprised if it were a parent haha.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:10 pm

This is Troian's reaction to finding out who RC is. Not really spoilery, but tags anyway.
Spoiler:

------------
Did we ever get any confirmation that Maya died? Like Emily's mum said "They found a body, they think it's Maya's" .... Then there was the whole "Maya Knew" thing...... Did "Nate" ever actually say the words "I killed Maya"..... I forgot.
Maybe she is red coat...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:29 pm

But if Maya's supposed body wasn't hers, don't you think they'd know by now? Because it would be someone else who was dead?

I don't know.. I just feel like it was made clear enough that Maya was dead, and that Nate did it.
The only thing I don't understand is how Nate's family had those cards and such that belonged to Ali....
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:34 pm

How can the A-team trust Spencer to join them without being a double-agent?? Aren't they smarter than that?

Also if Cece is in the back of Wilden's car (and he killed her), he must be hiding something HUGE to resort to killing her...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:37 pm

MissLilly wrote:
But if Maya's supposed body wasn't hers, don't you think they'd know by now? Because it would be someone else who was dead?

I don't know.. I just feel like it was made clear enough that Maya was dead, and that Nate did it.
The only thing I don't understand is how Nate's family had those cards and such that belonged to Ali....
Yeah i know, but i feel that Maya and RC would be shocking...and to justify it they could always just say "it wasnt 100% confirmed" or "it's PLL, weird shit happens a lot"........ Why would Troian react like that if it was Ali? Maybe outside world is different to fandom.

As for Nate's family having the cards... very weird idk.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Maybe the A team is playing Spencer by letting her on the team? She thinks she's on it, and they make her do stuff but they're actually working against her still?
Who knows!
I have no idea how they trust her. I wouldn't, lol!

If Cece's in the trunk of Wildens car, I don't think he killed her. Tied her up and threw her in there, sure. But if she's dead, she's dead by drowning, and circumstantially it's Hanna and Aria that killed her.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:39 pm

Yeah i know, but i feel that Maya and RC would be shocking...and to justify it they could always just say "it wasnt 100% confirmed" or "it's PLL, weird shit happens a lot"........ Why would Troian react like that if it was Ali? Maybe outside world is different to fandom.

As for Nate's family having the cards... very weird idk.

I don't know. Troian could be trying to throw us off the scent?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next