Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:10 pm

If she was the Big A I think the writers would save her "joining" the A-team for later, or at least for the big cliffhanger in the finale.

The fact that we know about Toby and we see Mona with the girls in the finale (apparently not knowing about the body in the car, for instance) makes me think the A-team will come to an end or something like that. I wonder if Mona and Toby really know who the Big A is, maybe they don't?

I really don't know what to think anymore. I'm even starting to think Ali might not be RC, which I was 100% sure this morning.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:12 pm

ROFL

This show's a head fuck in the best possible way.

I still think Spencer could be Big A. I'm not ruling it out. Not just yet...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:26 pm

I'm not rulling it out completely as well. I just have no idea was to expect.

I feel A is going to change the game completely, ditching Mona, Toby and, well, Spencer and going alone for a while. i don't know! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Oh my god, if Cece is in that car I'm goin to crack a SHIT. Would they actually show Ceces body shoved into a car though? Is that too graphic?

About the patient number on the badges- I don't know if that's just a slip up by the prop people or if the number difference actually means Cece wasn't visiting Mona... If Wren made up that Cece was visiting, that means he is trying to make her look bad?

Saying that, I'm sure Cece knew about Ali/twin because she implied that she knew in the PDS series.

Yes I think that the red coat in the bathroom is a mannequin and I know that is going to piss me off smile.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Yeah, it's not looking good for Cece. And the fact that she is the biggest suspect the episode just before the finale means she is not the big bad guy.

I think Wren is trying to implicate Cece and Melissa, he made that up.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Now that we have a new pope, I'm back on tumblr... Laughing

What are you doing Spencer? Where are your pants???

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_inline_mjkzhcYMqH1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Oh my god, if Cece is in that car I'm goin to crack a SHIT. Would they actually show Ceces body shoved into a car though? Is that too graphic?

Nah, I don't think that would be too graphic.
I mean, there's Ian body dangling from the ropes in the bell tower, and then sitting dead in that cabin.
There's Garrets dead body in a box with Aria. And probably more I can't think of right in this moment.
So a body in the trunk wouldn't be a big deal.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:07 pm

In real life the body would be awful, but they don't need to show much. She could be wrapped in plastic or something, with just the head and blond hair showing to confirm it's Cece.

----------------

Rosie, this is for you:

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_mjky5yo2nn1remr5vo1_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_mjky5yo2nn1remr5vo2_250

Last edited by Isa on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Quote :
My theory on Cece: she’s the girl that Alison pushed at the frat party in Season 1 Episode 18 ‘The Badass Seed’.
(...) But I think this explains how Cece got kicked out of college because of what Alison might have done to her

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_inline_mjkt27yEG81qz4rgp

scratch

---------------------------

The girls are covered in dirt, but Spencer is all dressed up.

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_mjkr57lyyW1qhzi2jo1_500
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Isa wrote:
Yeah, it's not looking good for Cece. And the fact that she is the biggest suspect the episode just before the finale means she is not the big bad guy. I think Wren is trying to implicate Cece and Melissa, he made that up.
This is true. But the fact that they dropped that significant peice of info on us has to mean something, right? Idk if theyre done with Cece, even if she's dead.

Isa wrote:

Rosie, this is for you:

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_mjky5yo2nn1remr5vo1_250Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_mjky5yo2nn1remr5vo2_250
Yaaaaayyyy yahoo Yeah i saw that. One of them is such a lesbian tho. I hope she ends up with Emily haha.

Quote :
My theory on Cece: she’s the girl that Alison pushed at the frat party in Season 1 Episode 18 ‘The Badass Seed’.
(...) But I think this explains how Cece got kicked out of college because of what Alison might have done to her
Hmm. Idk why Cece would get punished for that?
And idk i thought the point of that scene was to show that Ian was a creepy motherfucker.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:07 pm

What? Are there 2?
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_inline_mjmf0ffoqr1qz4rgp

Maybe they're not Red coats. One's holding a pitchfork.

I think that's a reflection actually.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Only the one behind Spencer looks like a coat, the other one with the fork looks like a cloak or something.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:36 pm

I have a weird feeling Jenna is going to die in that house fire next ep.
Marlene hinted about the finale: "I think i'll finish what i started"... How many times has Jenna been in a house with fire and escaped. What if she doesn't this time? Sad

Is -A spying on Jenna so she/he knows where she is so -A can light a fire?
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_inline_mjmgvmmqLp1qz4rgp

Shit, she's going to die. God damn it, Jenna has the worst luck.

Could Jenna AND Cece (and possibly Jason?) die in one episode though?

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Read this:
Quote :
the twin theory is from the books. ali has a twin named courtney. Courtney was the good twin of Alison who the girls knew as Ali. Courtney since childhood was tormented by her twin sister (despite their initial friendship). Alison was always jealous of her more popular sister and forced Courtney to impersonate her, at the same time tormenting Courtney to the point when angry Courtney got into a physical fight with her. When the doctors were called by girls’ parents, Courtney panicked and revealed that Alison was threatening her and forcing to impersonate her sister. Alison (who was acting very innocently all the time) claimed it was not true and decided that her sister had to go (allegedly for everyone’s safety). In the outcome, Ali’s master plan worked: Courtney was recognized as a paranoid schizophrenic. In the beginning of Alison’s sixth grade, Courtney successfully tricked their mother Jessica into taking Ali to the mental hospital and she become Ali the Liars knew. Even though Courtney was mean to everyone in their school, she didn’t want to be; she only did because she was pretending to be Alison. If she acted nicer to people, her family would notice the change, so Courtney always acted wrong despite her being good. (taken from wiki page)
Sixth grade was mentioned last night.
Also this is a good thing because it would mean that Courtney (who we see in flashbacks pretending to be Ali) could be alive and she is actually nice, which would explain why she's nice to the girls in their "dreams".
Know what I mean?

But if i'm going with the Jenna in Radley theory, that would mean that Jenna knew Evil Alison which would make Jenna evil if she's trying to help her.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm

Do you think Ali broke into Radley here, or she is another patient who escapes every now and then?
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_mjllogAHRD1rzt41jo1_500

"Lucky she didn't leave a scar" .... I know it means something.

Maybe lesbian!Ali and Shana hooked up once Laughing Maybe that's why Shanna said in PDS - "she was my friend too!"

-------------------

im your puppet, mmmmm im your puppet
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:14 am

Isa wrote:

Is it possible it's Ali's body bag in there? Where are her remains?
Nah it's probably Cece, ay?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:17 am

Quote :
Hmm. Idk why Cece would get punished for that?
And idk i thought the point of that scene was to show that Ian was a creepy motherfucker.

I don't remember what happened to that girl exactly. Did she die? But I think it's makes perfect sense for Cece to be kicked out of school if she planned that prank with Alison.

What? Are there 2?
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_inline_mjmf0ffoqr1qz4rgp

Maybe they're not Red coats. One's holding a pitchfork.

I think that's a reflection actually.

I does seem two red coats though, circling Spencer. And it is not a reflection. Maybe the whole red coat thing is a rite of passage to get in the A-team and now it's time for Spencer? But that wouldn't explain why red coat is following the girls and such. I don't know!!!

Shit, she's going to die. God damn it, Jenna has the worst luck.

Could Jenna AND Cece (and possibly Jason?) die in one episode though?

Calm down, Rosie! Hug

I don't think she would die. Too many dead bodies already.

Btw, that body in the morgue, is it the PI Spencer hired? I've seen some pictures.

Isa wrote:

That body was buried again, remember? There was yet another memorial, Spencer didn't want to go but in the end she went and she said something to Jason. She was already unstable by then.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:45 am

Ah yes, that's right. I forgot.

Quote :
Btw, that body in the morgue, is it the PI Spencer hired? I've seen some pictures.
I'm rewatching. Don't think it is the same guy. That'd make sense though i guess.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:11 am

Nothing really new, but it's a nice interview.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/pretty-little-liars-producer-spencers-428382

I love little details like that:

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_mjmdr6FRSs1ryfjs3o1_500

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_mjmdr6FRSs1ryfjs3o2_500
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:38 am

Isa wrote:
Now that we have a new pope, I'm back on tumblr... Laughing

What are you doing Spencer? Where are your pants???

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_inline_mjkzhcYMqH1qz4rgp

ROFL

Isa wrote:

I think it's Cece body they've found. Sorry Sad

Who's the person standing to the right of Spencer in that pic? There's someone else there I think? Mona?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:48 am

Yeah, it's Mona. There are other pics where you can see she is with the girls. It seems she was doing something with Hanna, Em and Aria while Spencer is all dressed up for I don't know what.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:52 am

It's in one of the sneak peeks... Her parents are throwing a 'Congrats your not crazy anymore' party for her.... She asks the girls to come for support in the clip.

I'm guessing they don't after they find out she's on the A team.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:22 pm

A little annoyed that we won't find out who RC is.

I'm on a Uni computer which doesnt show pics, dammit.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:12 am

We won't?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:51 am

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Tumblr_mjo2btfh0D1rzt41jo1_500

I think finding out that Ali is alive will change the whole dynamics of the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next